26k of it went to Gemini, whatever that means
Crypto thread
Yeah I saw all that. Sometimes it’s just the exchange moving from a cold wallet to a hot wallet or something. Although that was a pretty massive dump.
Yeah I saw all that. Sometimes it’s just the exchange moving from a cold wallet to a hot wallet or something. Although that was a pretty massive dump.
@I_Need_A_Detox
I’m no where near as knowledgeable at this than you are, but would you recommend KuCoin? I want to buy polkadot and signed up for coinbase like a dummy thinking it was on there.
@I_Need_A_Detox
I’m no where near as knowledgeable at this than you are, but would you recommend KuCoin? I want to buy polkadot and signed up for coinbase like a dummy thinking it was on there.
Kusama pumping a little. Polkadot is moving along. Rococo seems to be wrapping up and they’ll be moving on to the Kusama parachain auctions shortly.
Here’s some information.
Polkadot can host up to 100 parachains. That’s a massive ecosystem and a ton of auctions.
I’d say the future is bright. Kusama probably takes some of the spotlight for now.
https://polkadot.network/launch-parachains/
Kusama pumping a little. Polkadot is moving along. Rococo seems to be wrapping up and they’ll be moving on to the Kusama parachain auctions shortly.
Here’s some information.
Polkadot can host up to 100 parachains. That’s a massive ecosystem and a ton of auctions.
I’d say the future is bright. Kusama probably takes some of the spotlight for now.
https://polkadot.network/launch-parachains/
I tried moving Coti from Kucoin to Trust Wallet and it keeps telling me address unknown. Do you know if they allow that aside from BTC?
Yeah KuCoin is pretty good I think your options are KuCoin, Kraken, or Bitfinex
I tried moving Coti from Kucoin to Trust Wallet and it keeps telling me address unknown. Do you know if they allow that aside from BTC?
Yeah KuCoin is pretty good I think your options are KuCoin, Kraken, or Bitfinex
For some reason COTI has two chains or something. I know because I had a lot a while ago ... and the price was always way higher ($0.03 vs $0.039) on Binance than KuCoin and it stayed like that because you can’t swap between the two exchanges.
I bet the Trust wallet is on the Binance chain.
Let me take a look around.
For some reason COTI has two chains or something. I know because I had a lot a while ago ... and the price was always way higher ($0.03 vs $0.039) on Binance than KuCoin and it stayed like that because you can’t swap between the two exchanges.
I bet the Trust wallet is on the Binance chain.
Let me take a look around.
I think the coti on KuCoin in the native token and the coti on Binance/Trust Wallet is the erc20 coti token.
You have to use a bridge (switch from one to the other).
I’m pretty sure the bridge is their wallet.
Take a look around here —> https://coti.io/
I think the coti on KuCoin in the native token and the coti on Binance/Trust Wallet is the erc20 coti token.
You have to use a bridge (switch from one to the other).
I’m pretty sure the bridge is their wallet.
Take a look around here —> https://coti.io/
Peter Schiff takes the cake and just continues to make an @ss out of himself. Dave Ramsey is stuck in his old mutual fund ways. Warren Buffet no interest but would rather invest in Chevron and Verizon
The list goes on...It’s not too late for them to join the party and swallow their pride. I won’t judge.
Peter Schiff takes the cake and just continues to make an @ss out of himself. Dave Ramsey is stuck in his old mutual fund ways. Warren Buffet no interest but would rather invest in Chevron and Verizon
The list goes on...It’s not too late for them to join the party and swallow their pride. I won’t judge.
The worst is the no name older dudes on financial twitter. My lord do they hate bitcoin.
They 100% can’t wrap their heads around bitcoin. Never mind the 10,000 shitcoins.
The worst is the no name older dudes on financial twitter. My lord do they hate bitcoin.
They 100% can’t wrap their heads around bitcoin. Never mind the 10,000 shitcoins.
It’s so simple really.
Bitcoin has a fixed supply. 19m of the 21m are in circulation.
Something like 20% of USD ever printed was printed in 2020.
The dollar will be worth less as time goes on. This is just a fact. Look at any houses selling history.
Bitcoin will be worth more as time goes on. We have ten plus years of data now.
If you buy bitcoin right now it is not a guarantee that it will be worth more in a month. But I can almost guarantee you that it will be worth significantly more 5 years from now.
If you draw a big X on a piece of paper. The dollar starts in the top left and ends in the bottom right. Bitcoin starts at the bottom left and ends in the top right.
So simple. People can’t seem to grasp it.
It’s so simple really.
Bitcoin has a fixed supply. 19m of the 21m are in circulation.
Something like 20% of USD ever printed was printed in 2020.
The dollar will be worth less as time goes on. This is just a fact. Look at any houses selling history.
Bitcoin will be worth more as time goes on. We have ten plus years of data now.
If you buy bitcoin right now it is not a guarantee that it will be worth more in a month. But I can almost guarantee you that it will be worth significantly more 5 years from now.
If you draw a big X on a piece of paper. The dollar starts in the top left and ends in the bottom right. Bitcoin starts at the bottom left and ends in the top right.
So simple. People can’t seem to grasp it.
Yeah I don't know if that 52k is going to hold you got futures expiring Friday. I think it's going lower, but everything is a guess at this point. I think Saylor is buying this week. We will see if that has some type of impact as well.
Yeah I don't know if that 52k is going to hold you got futures expiring Friday. I think it's going lower, but everything is a guess at this point. I think Saylor is buying this week. We will see if that has some type of impact as well.
Almost anything with a fixed supply will be worth more against the dollar as time goes on.
Fenway Park has a fixed supply of seating (in theory). And a fixed supply of reg season games at 81.
Will the price to go to the game cost more or less 20 years from now?
On top of the fixed supply ... bitcoin is a digital currency ... in the digital age ... and eventually all of money will be digital. The upside is still MASSIVE.
Gold has a $10 trillion market cap.
Almost anything with a fixed supply will be worth more against the dollar as time goes on.
Fenway Park has a fixed supply of seating (in theory). And a fixed supply of reg season games at 81.
Will the price to go to the game cost more or less 20 years from now?
On top of the fixed supply ... bitcoin is a digital currency ... in the digital age ... and eventually all of money will be digital. The upside is still MASSIVE.
Gold has a $10 trillion market cap.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 453,675
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,289
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,616
- PART DEUX 266
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,080
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,964
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 491
- 4-0 White Sox heading to Bottom of the 4th. Looks like the Astros won’t score today. Take In Game Live UNDER 7.5 runs (+182) 430
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
