Detox or any other contributors here, have any of you read or seen anything on the company Kinesis or the coins soon to come KVT?
ETH is the way.get down get down...listen to the shoeshine boy.....lisssen to the cab driver. get down get down...get yr shineeee onnnnnn 1BTC..lol![]()
ETH is the way.get down get down...listen to the shoeshine boy.....lisssen to the cab driver. get down get down...get yr shineeee onnnnnn 1BTC..lol![]()
True but I’ve never met a rich and successful person who wasn’t liquid on top of said assets
True but I’ve never met a rich and successful person who wasn’t liquid on top of said assets
I wouldn’t be surprised if the pump from Friday afternoon - Saturday night was Saylor. I’ll be happy if we learn he hasn’t bought anything yet.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the pump from Friday afternoon - Saturday night was Saylor. I’ll be happy if we learn he hasn’t bought anything yet.
I bet a tweet comes today. “I bought an additional 20,000 bitcoin at an avg price of $55,235”
I could see him wanting to prove a point that’s he’s not scared of these prices and believes it will go much higher.
I bet a tweet comes today. “I bought an additional 20,000 bitcoin at an avg price of $55,235”
I could see him wanting to prove a point that’s he’s not scared of these prices and believes it will go much higher.
