Crypto thread
Nebulas $8.84... Deals like this don’t come around often
I get it that I am not welcome here Detox....at least by you. However, this specific coin has gone from .001 of 1 american PENNY to $9 bucks since January 6th and here you are recommending it to people. This coin is up 10,000 percent in two weeks and here you are telling people that "deals like this don't come around often"? So maybe your 90 days of experience in this space has made you some kind of crypto genius that we will all read about in history books in 20 years? But maybe it hasn't?
The voice of reason has spoken!
Nebulas $8.84... Deals like this don’t come around often
I get it that I am not welcome here Detox....at least by you. However, this specific coin has gone from .001 of 1 american PENNY to $9 bucks since January 6th and here you are recommending it to people. This coin is up 10,000 percent in two weeks and here you are telling people that "deals like this don't come around often"? So maybe your 90 days of experience in this space has made you some kind of crypto genius that we will all read about in history books in 20 years? But maybe it hasn't?
The voice of reason has spoken!
Anyone have the balls to Tether after a run up and buy back in after a dip? Timing a few of those right would lead to a lot of gains.
That's a straight ugly looking chart...USDT/USD
Anyone have the balls to Tether after a run up and buy back in after a dip? Timing a few of those right would lead to a lot of gains.
That's a straight ugly looking chart...USDT/USD
I think in this market Nebulas will have to wait until sometime in Feb to reach $20. We’ll see.
I think in this market Nebulas will have to wait until sometime in Feb to reach $20. We’ll see.
Getting a little chilly out there...
FB banning ads and solicitations for crypto, exchanges getting legal requests. I think the jaws are tightening a bit and I am shocked it isnt worse than this. People still buying that 10k bitcoin, I think it has to go much lower and flush out the little guys before it can bounce. I also think these futures are hog-tying the volatility quite a bit.
Getting a little chilly out there...
FB banning ads and solicitations for crypto, exchanges getting legal requests. I think the jaws are tightening a bit and I am shocked it isnt worse than this. People still buying that 10k bitcoin, I think it has to go much lower and flush out the little guys before it can bounce. I also think these futures are hog-tying the volatility quite a bit.
And in other crypto news:
Link didn't publish...odd.
Penthouse Publisher is seeking a deal to create a coin...now that one may be worth "holding."
And in other crypto news:
Link didn't publish...odd.
Penthouse Publisher is seeking a deal to create a coin...now that one may be worth "holding."
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 451,747
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 632
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,211
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,015
- PART DEUX 191
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 5,564
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,479
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,644
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,776
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 602
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
