• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Investments

    Crypto thread

    «First Previous 109110111 ... 146147148 Next Last»
    I_Need_A_Detox
    alldub
    Flyhighz
    satchmo76
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 29143
    Posts: 3681
    «First Previous 109110111 ... 146147148 Next Last»
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 10:26 PM ET #2701

    I’m not sure... I don’t know much about margin trading. 

    How have you been doing? 

    Reply

    I’m not sure... I don’t know much about margin trading. 

    How have you been doing? 

     
    alldub
    alldub
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 6579
    Posted: Feb. 8, 2021 - 10:43 PM ET #2702

    I made a quick 4K the day atom took off using margin trading. That was just sheer luck. Paid off those loans and walked out with that. Tossed that 4K into the ones you listed. Trying not to look at it every few minutes. It’s like crack. It’s addicting. As far as the margin trading, I try to stay medium risk. More purchase power. As soon as I see a coin go over 20%, I sell, pay my loans, reinvest into something that’s down, like atom. Currently -2.88% last 24hrs. I’ll be honest man, I’m not entirely sure what I’m doing but I’m trying to learn. 

    Reply

    I made a quick 4K the day atom took off using margin trading. That was just sheer luck. Paid off those loans and walked out with that. Tossed that 4K into the ones you listed. Trying not to look at it every few minutes. It’s like crack. It’s addicting. As far as the margin trading, I try to stay medium risk. More purchase power. As soon as I see a coin go over 20%, I sell, pay my loans, reinvest into something that’s down, like atom. Currently -2.88% last 24hrs. I’ll be honest man, I’m not entirely sure what I’m doing but I’m trying to learn. 

     
    Flyhighz
    Flyhighz
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 123
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2021 - 12:30 AM ET #2703

    @I_Need_A_Detox

     Thanks to your initial buy-in, I'm close to +90% on Atom.  Hoping to go long on this and let it ride. 

    Reply

    @I_Need_A_Detox

     Thanks to your initial buy-in, I'm close to +90% on Atom.  Hoping to go long on this and let it ride. 

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2021 - 6:23 AM ET #2704

    peace_5

    Reply

    peace_5

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2021 - 7:41 AM ET #2705

    Who will be the next corporate BTC buyer? 

    Larry Ellison, Oracle? 

    an_popcorn

    Reply

    Who will be the next corporate BTC buyer? 

    Larry Ellison, Oracle? 

    an_popcorn

     
    alldub
    alldub
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 6579
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2021 - 8:54 AM ET #2706

    @I_Need_A_Detox

     Still have COTI? I ask because you didn’t list it with the others and their prices. 

    Reply

    @I_Need_A_Detox

     Still have COTI? I ask because you didn’t list it with the others and their prices. 

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2021 - 10:36 AM ET #2707

    No I sold Coti and Rose when they pumped. 

    I have a ton of Litecoin right now and the other ones I listed.  

    Hoping Litecoin pumps soon. 

    Reply

    No I sold Coti and Rose when they pumped. 

    I have a ton of Litecoin right now and the other ones I listed.  

    Hoping Litecoin pumps soon. 

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2021 - 10:40 AM ET #2708

    Litecoin is at the bottom of the LTC/BTC chart. Last time it was down here was 2017 before it mega pumped. 

    https://www.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=KRAKEN%3ALTCXBT

    Reply

    Litecoin is at the bottom of the LTC/BTC chart. Last time it was down here was 2017 before it mega pumped. 

    https://www.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=KRAKEN%3ALTCXBT

     
    alldub
    alldub
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 6579
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2021 - 11:06 AM ET #2709

    In @ $168.00

    Reply

    In @ $168.00

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2021 - 5:10 PM ET #2710

    The tough thing about crypto is when you do things like sell Luna at $1 and then it immediately goes to $7. 

    an_arsed

    Reply

    The tough thing about crypto is when you do things like sell Luna at $1 and then it immediately goes to $7. 

    an_arsed

     
    Flyhighz
    Flyhighz
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2016
    Posts: 123
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2021 - 7:10 PM ET #2711

    @I_Need_A_Detox

     Interesting why you sell Coti early also. Its close to 100%

    Reply

    @I_Need_A_Detox

     Interesting why you sell Coti early also. Its close to 100%

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2021 - 7:36 PM ET #2712

    I first bought COTI under $0.01 35 pages ago 

    Reply

    I first bought COTI under $0.01 35 pages ago 

     
    alldub
    alldub
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 6579
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2021 - 9:22 PM ET #2713

    Litecoin on the move. peace_5

    Reply

    Litecoin on the move. peace_5

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2021 - 10:12 PM ET #2714

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    I have quadrupled down on crypto. It’s to the point now where I’m going to get crushed if it never pumps again. But if it does pump again...    Biggest bag is Cardano.

    Dec 2019 

    BTC was $7k 

    ADA was $0.03 

    Seems like yesterday 

    an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    I have quadrupled down on crypto. It’s to the point now where I’m going to get crushed if it never pumps again. But if it does pump again...    Biggest bag is Cardano.

    Dec 2019 

    BTC was $7k 

    ADA was $0.03 

    Seems like yesterday 

    an_cheers

     
    satchmo76
    satchmo76
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 767
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2021 - 10:20 PM ET #2715

    Hey Detox, kind of a weird question but I guess grayscale will have a ADA fund (like GBTC).  I'm a little soured on altcoins on the exchanges (late 2017 dip/dealing with IRS regarding crypto/I'm getting old) so any opinion on how far cardano will go?

    Reply

    Hey Detox, kind of a weird question but I guess grayscale will have a ADA fund (like GBTC).  I'm a little soured on altcoins on the exchanges (late 2017 dip/dealing with IRS regarding crypto/I'm getting old) so any opinion on how far cardano will go?

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2021 - 10:21 PM ET #2716

    I used to get slaughtered in this thread. 

    People called me an idiot for selling 2 houses, stocks and 401k for crypto during the bear market. 

    I remember once I deposited six figures into Coinbase and bought a bunch of shit. BTC was around $7500. ETH was like $220 or something. 2 days later BTC went to $3500 and ETH went to $90. I think it was like $140,000 I deposited that time and 2 days later the crypto I bought was worth like $55,000. 

    Even back then I was saying Bitcoin was going to $100,000 in 2021.

    Now Elon Musk is buying billions in Bitcoin and people think I’m a retard for selling Coti at $0.10.

    an_cheers 

    Reply

    I used to get slaughtered in this thread. 

    People called me an idiot for selling 2 houses, stocks and 401k for crypto during the bear market. 

    I remember once I deposited six figures into Coinbase and bought a bunch of shit. BTC was around $7500. ETH was like $220 or something. 2 days later BTC went to $3500 and ETH went to $90. I think it was like $140,000 I deposited that time and 2 days later the crypto I bought was worth like $55,000. 

    Even back then I was saying Bitcoin was going to $100,000 in 2021.

    Now Elon Musk is buying billions in Bitcoin and people think I’m a retard for selling Coti at $0.10.

    an_cheers 

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2021 - 10:35 PM ET #2717

    Quote Originally Posted by satchmo76:

    Hey Detox, kind of a weird question but I guess grayscale will have a ADA fund (like GBTC).  I'm a little soured on altcoins on the exchanges (late 2017 dip/dealing with IRS regarding crypto/I'm getting old) so any opinion on how far cardano will go?

    Grayscale filed the paperwork for a bunch of different crypto’s. 

    Cardano 

    Link 

    Atom 

    Monero 

    EOS 

    Polkadot 

    Aave 

    Cardano went to just over $1 in 2017/18 when they were just an idea and had no real product. 

    It seems as though they’re delivering a nice product. They still need smart contracts and people building projects on their blockchain which I think they’ll get. 

    I would bet they have some news/tricks up their sleeve during this 2021 bull run. 

    Cardano is a fan favorite. 

    The Market Cap is currently $24.5 billion. I’d be shocked if they can get over $100 billion. 

    My guess is $2 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by satchmo76:

    Hey Detox, kind of a weird question but I guess grayscale will have a ADA fund (like GBTC).  I'm a little soured on altcoins on the exchanges (late 2017 dip/dealing with IRS regarding crypto/I'm getting old) so any opinion on how far cardano will go?

    Grayscale filed the paperwork for a bunch of different crypto’s. 

    Cardano 

    Link 

    Atom 

    Monero 

    EOS 

    Polkadot 

    Aave 

    Cardano went to just over $1 in 2017/18 when they were just an idea and had no real product. 

    It seems as though they’re delivering a nice product. They still need smart contracts and people building projects on their blockchain which I think they’ll get. 

    I would bet they have some news/tricks up their sleeve during this 2021 bull run. 

    Cardano is a fan favorite. 

    The Market Cap is currently $24.5 billion. I’d be shocked if they can get over $100 billion. 

    My guess is $2 

     
    satchmo76
    satchmo76
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 767
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2021 - 10:39 PM ET #2718

    thank you for your thoughts....of that list, what would you be putting your money on as far as having the most upside then?

    Reply

    thank you for your thoughts....of that list, what would you be putting your money on as far as having the most upside then?

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2021 - 10:52 PM ET #2719

    Here’s my honest opinion. 

    I believe all of 2021 is a bull run for crypto. The same way 2017 was. 

    There is still time left. 

    It won’t go up in a straight line. There will be dips to scare and shake people out. And then at the end the real dump will come and people will think it’s just another dip. 

    Buy 3 strong ones and 1 or two long shots that could go 25x or something. 

    Something like this. 

    BTC 

    ETH 

    DOT or Cardano 

    ROSE 

    COTI 

    Things are pretty high right now — but they could certainly keep going higher. You might want to time your entry. 

    Sell towards the end of the year. 

    Reply

    Here’s my honest opinion. 

    I believe all of 2021 is a bull run for crypto. The same way 2017 was. 

    There is still time left. 

    It won’t go up in a straight line. There will be dips to scare and shake people out. And then at the end the real dump will come and people will think it’s just another dip. 

    Buy 3 strong ones and 1 or two long shots that could go 25x or something. 

    Something like this. 

    BTC 

    ETH 

    DOT or Cardano 

    ROSE 

    COTI 

    Things are pretty high right now — but they could certainly keep going higher. You might want to time your entry. 

    Sell towards the end of the year. 

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2021 - 10:55 PM ET #2720

    I think the tops will look something like this 

    BTC $100,000+ 

    ETH $5,000+ 

    ADA $2+ 

    DOT $125+ 

    COTI $1 

    ROSE $1

    Reply

    I think the tops will look something like this 

    BTC $100,000+ 

    ETH $5,000+ 

    ADA $2+ 

    DOT $125+ 

    COTI $1 

    ROSE $1

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2021 - 11:07 PM ET #2721

    I think there will be 2 mini alt seasons (we’re currently in the first one). And then one final big one with a blowoff top that will be massive. 

    Trying to time these can make a fool out of the best traders. But timing them correctly are insanely rewarding. 

    Selling alts for bitcoin and selling bitcoin for alts at the right times can also be massive. 

    Your age doesn’t really matter. This isn’t like buying Apple in the 80’s and holding for 50 years. We have this year. And then it will happen again in 2025 the year following the halving. 

    This is my opinion and I could certainly be wrong. 

    Reply

    I think there will be 2 mini alt seasons (we’re currently in the first one). And then one final big one with a blowoff top that will be massive. 

    Trying to time these can make a fool out of the best traders. But timing them correctly are insanely rewarding. 

    Selling alts for bitcoin and selling bitcoin for alts at the right times can also be massive. 

    Your age doesn’t really matter. This isn’t like buying Apple in the 80’s and holding for 50 years. We have this year. And then it will happen again in 2025 the year following the halving. 

    This is my opinion and I could certainly be wrong. 

     
    satchmo76
    satchmo76
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 767
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2021 - 11:12 PM ET #2722

    I go as bitcoin goes. . .have read opinions that we're on the verge of mass adoption of bitcoin so another big dip for it may not happen (or obv happen in a much more subdued manner).  good luck, enjoy reading your thoughts....GCEH and CBULF are my stock picks fwiw

    Reply

    I go as bitcoin goes. . .have read opinions that we're on the verge of mass adoption of bitcoin so another big dip for it may not happen (or obv happen in a much more subdued manner).  good luck, enjoy reading your thoughts....GCEH and CBULF are my stock picks fwiw

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2021 - 11:13 PM ET #2723

    A few things could change this 

    1. A stock market crash — everything dumps 

    2. Corporations, hedge funds and countries buy bitcoin/Ethereum/get involved in DeFi. Then they would take control, change the game and anything could happen. — everything stays higher and it’s not a sell at the end of the year. 

    Reply

    A few things could change this 

    1. A stock market crash — everything dumps 

    2. Corporations, hedge funds and countries buy bitcoin/Ethereum/get involved in DeFi. Then they would take control, change the game and anything could happen. — everything stays higher and it’s not a sell at the end of the year. 

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Feb. 9, 2021 - 11:14 PM ET #2724

    peace_5

    Reply

    peace_5

     
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Feb. 10, 2021 - 6:50 AM ET #2725

    Big market caps like ADA and BNB just doubling overnight like it’s nothing

     

    Reply

    Big market caps like ADA and BNB just doubling overnight like it’s nothing

     

    All Forums | Investments
    «First Previous 109110111 ... 146147148 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,546
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,226
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 8,247
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,649
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 569
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 594
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,026
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
    • Obviously the true face of the republican party 33,947
    • MODERATE voters say ... 34,983

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.