@I_Need_A_Detox
Thanks for the portfolio update ![]()
idk much and trying to learn so I try to mirror you.
@I_Need_A_Detox
Based on your new portfolio, why lower your Atom percentage when Feb 18 is around the corner? I like the idea you managed your crypto accordingly to the market, but what are your thoughts on holding Atoms or Polkadot longterm without any management? Will they still 10X from here on out?
@I_Need_A_Detox
Based on your new portfolio, why lower your Atom percentage when Feb 18 is around the corner? I like the idea you managed your crypto accordingly to the market, but what are your thoughts on holding Atoms or Polkadot longterm without any management? Will they still 10X from here on out?
I like COTI.
$1 would give it a market cap $700 million. Seems a little high but they have a strong partnership with ADA and other partnerships with Link, Simplex, Recruit, and others.
I can see it making it to the top 100.
I like COTI.
$1 would give it a market cap $700 million. Seems a little high but they have a strong partnership with ADA and other partnerships with Link, Simplex, Recruit, and others.
I can see it making it to the top 100.
This guy is almost always right. Not to the exact dollar but his overall feeling of where the market is going.
“$BTC will go 59.7k+ fast imo as BPRO flashed another major buy signal for long term. It's insane. Also in a few hours BirbicatorPRO raises its price by 100%.”
He sells shit. I don’t buy anyone’s shit but he’s good.
https://twitter.com/crypto_birb/status/1358130087070216194?s=21
This guy is almost always right. Not to the exact dollar but his overall feeling of where the market is going.
“$BTC will go 59.7k+ fast imo as BPRO flashed another major buy signal for long term. It's insane. Also in a few hours BirbicatorPRO raises its price by 100%.”
He sells shit. I don’t buy anyone’s shit but he’s good.
https://twitter.com/crypto_birb/status/1358130087070216194?s=21
KuCoin is under maintenance and COTI is pumping. Currently has a global avg of close to $0.08 but $0.068 on COTI. Curious to see what happens when they come back online.
Eying ORAI ($34.80) and ALBT ($0.61).
KuCoin is under maintenance and COTI is pumping. Currently has a global avg of close to $0.08 but $0.068 on COTI. Curious to see what happens when they come back online.
Eying ORAI ($34.80) and ALBT ($0.61).
CME Ethereum futures contracts are set to launch tomorrow.
This comes as Grayscale, reopened ETH trust last Monday.
Addresses holding between 100,000 and 10 million ETH grow, as Ethereum whales are on a buying spree to capitalize on the bull run.
Classic Shakeout.
CME Ethereum futures contracts are set to launch tomorrow.
This comes as Grayscale, reopened ETH trust last Monday.
Addresses holding between 100,000 and 10 million ETH grow, as Ethereum whales are on a buying spree to capitalize on the bull run.
Classic Shakeout.
I only sold some ATOM because I was all in on ATOM.
Interested to see how the market reacts to the CME ETH futures today.
![]()
I only sold some ATOM because I was all in on ATOM.
Interested to see how the market reacts to the CME ETH futures today.
![]()
Bitcoin is double it’s 2018 all time high
ETH broke out past 2018 ATH last week
Litecoin is at $153 and it’s 2017 ATH is $350
I think it’s time is coming
![]()
Bitcoin is double it’s 2018 all time high
ETH broke out past 2018 ATH last week
Litecoin is at $153 and it’s 2017 ATH is $350
I think it’s time is coming
![]()
@I_Need_A_Detox
Thanks for all your help. Are you projecting Litecoin to gain more than Atom and other coins at a shorter time period? Is this why its your biggest bag? Atom has been gaining steadily and can there be another possibly 40% from here till Feb 18?
@I_Need_A_Detox
Thanks for all your help. Are you projecting Litecoin to gain more than Atom and other coins at a shorter time period? Is this why its your biggest bag? Atom has been gaining steadily and can there be another possibly 40% from here till Feb 18?
St Louis Fed:
“Read new research to find out what decentralized finance is and how it may lead to a paradigm shift in the financial industry”
https://twitter.com/stlouisfed/status/1358883628600721411?s=21
St Louis Fed:
“Read new research to find out what decentralized finance is and how it may lead to a paradigm shift in the financial industry”
https://twitter.com/stlouisfed/status/1358883628600721411?s=21
@I_Need_A_Detox
with margin trading, what length of time should I be borrowing? KuCoin offers 7, 14, 28 days on loans. I plan on holding COTI for a while.
@I_Need_A_Detox
with margin trading, what length of time should I be borrowing? KuCoin offers 7, 14, 28 days on loans. I plan on holding COTI for a while.
