• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    You think you'll ever get treated like a piece of meat like this??

    «First Previous 12
    bookieassassin
    Slobbasaurus
    BWS77
    THEMUGG
    StumpTownStu
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3515
    Posts: 41
    «First Previous 12
     
    bookieassassin
    bookieassassin
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2007
    Posts: 10318
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 4:16 PM ET #26

    When confused...it's often best to turn to one of our greatest minds for guidance.....that's right... CHRIS ROCK

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8&t=53s


    Lessee here......a 40 yr old Black man....with a history of resisting arrest > fighting with the cops....breaking the law....walking around with what (appears to be) a gun........in the SOUTH wtf?

    Whaddya think is gonna happen?..............


    It's all RELATIVE......was this handled the appropriate way?
      *don't look like it
     
    BUT.....I got NEWS for ya'......this is the way I would expect for cops to handle things.....with ANY race
     *based on living here for 50+ years.....he's been a pain in their azz for years.....time to teach him a lesson no doubt

    FF : Unless you have a LOT of cash....you are guilty as hell until you prove yourself innocent....if you are White it's a bit easier you bet

    FF:    If ANYBODY fights or runs from the cops......they're gonna kick the crap outta you.....if you're Black....they're probably gonna kick you a bit harder....
      *note:  can't speak English?....or 'mentally challenged'?....this makes no difference.....your azz is still gonna get kicked.....FF

    FF:    THIS situation...will NOT change anytime soon....especially in the SOUTH.....where MANY folks (were) taught that Black folks
    are GENETICALLY inferior to Whites....that's a FF too
      *note:  it will take MANY generations to 'filter' this kinda thinking out....as our kids of course pick up a portion of our backwardazz ways......................................................

    SO.....is whining about REALITY......a productive thing?
     $$  OR would it be better....to show the idiots they were wrong?


    Will this FORCE (those in positions of authority) to treat you any better?......will any time in the future of MANKIND wtf....will authority figures....cease to ABUSE their authority?...............NOPE   



    NOTE:  I got no problem with Black folks pointing this stuff out....(or even LIB puussies like Scaborini)..it's the VICTIM mentality that has taken over this country.....that I'm talking about
          * you drive a POS car with Bob Marley  / legalize hemp stickers whatever?.....cops can't wait to pull your dumbazz over
          *  cross the street without looking because the sign told you to?......have your relatives put "he had the right of way".....on your tombstone......you fukin idiot
       ** I'm an old White guy that wears a suit every day / drive a nice car......most every time I get pulled over I get bullied by the cops....if I got out of the car and ran or fought them...no doubt I would get shot or have the crap kicked outta me.......FF

    FF=  fukin' fact

    Just a few IDEAS to consider......hope I didn't upset you (oh so sensitive) Millennials..............

    It is better to be feared - than to be loved.
    Reply
    When confused...it's often best to turn to one of our greatest minds for guidance.....that's right... CHRIS ROCK

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8&t=53s


    Lessee here......a 40 yr old Black man....with a history of resisting arrest > fighting with the cops....breaking the law....walking around with what (appears to be) a gun........in the SOUTH wtf?

    Whaddya think is gonna happen?..............


    It's all RELATIVE......was this handled the appropriate way?
      *don't look like it
     
    BUT.....I got NEWS for ya'......this is the way I would expect for cops to handle things.....with ANY race
     *based on living here for 50+ years.....he's been a pain in their azz for years.....time to teach him a lesson no doubt

    FF : Unless you have a LOT of cash....you are guilty as hell until you prove yourself innocent....if you are White it's a bit easier you bet

    FF:    If ANYBODY fights or runs from the cops......they're gonna kick the crap outta you.....if you're Black....they're probably gonna kick you a bit harder....
      *note:  can't speak English?....or 'mentally challenged'?....this makes no difference.....your azz is still gonna get kicked.....FF

    FF:    THIS situation...will NOT change anytime soon....especially in the SOUTH.....where MANY folks (were) taught that Black folks
    are GENETICALLY inferior to Whites....that's a FF too
      *note:  it will take MANY generations to 'filter' this kinda thinking out....as our kids of course pick up a portion of our backwardazz ways......................................................

    SO.....is whining about REALITY......a productive thing?
     $$  OR would it be better....to show the idiots they were wrong?


    Will this FORCE (those in positions of authority) to treat you any better?......will any time in the future of MANKIND wtf....will authority figures....cease to ABUSE their authority?...............NOPE   



    NOTE:  I got no problem with Black folks pointing this stuff out....(or even LIB puussies like Scaborini)..it's the VICTIM mentality that has taken over this country.....that I'm talking about
          * you drive a POS car with Bob Marley  / legalize hemp stickers whatever?.....cops can't wait to pull your dumbazz over
          *  cross the street without looking because the sign told you to?......have your relatives put "he had the right of way".....on your tombstone......you fukin idiot
       ** I'm an old White guy that wears a suit every day / drive a nice car......most every time I get pulled over I get bullied by the cops....if I got out of the car and ran or fought them...no doubt I would get shot or have the crap kicked outta me.......FF

    FF=  fukin' fact

    Just a few IDEAS to consider......hope I didn't upset you (oh so sensitive) Millennials..............

     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 4:45 PM ET #27

    I think we're on the same page here.  Not sure why the OP finds this so shocking and disturbing.  Yes, it's wrong but it happens and I'm shocked that people are shocked at this!  
    Reply
    I think we're on the same page here.  Not sure why the OP finds this so shocking and disturbing.  Yes, it's wrong but it happens and I'm shocked that people are shocked at this!  
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 5:13 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by bookieassassin:

    When confused...it's often best to turn to one of our greatest minds for guidance.....that's right... CHRIS ROCK

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8&t=53s


    Lessee here......a 40 yr old Black man....with a history of resisting arrest > fighting with the cops....breaking the law....walking around with what (appears to be) a gun........in the SOUTH wtf?

    Whaddya think is gonna happen?..............


    It's all RELATIVE......was this handled the appropriate way?
      *don't look like it
     
    BUT.....I got NEWS for ya'......this is the way I would expect for cops to handle things.....with ANY race
     *based on living here for 50+ years.....he's been a pain in their azz for years.....time to teach him a lesson no doubt

    FF : Unless you have a LOT of cash....you are guilty as hell until you prove yourself innocent....if you are White it's a bit easier you bet

    FF:    If ANYBODY fights or runs from the cops......they're gonna kick the crap outta you.....if you're Black....they're probably gonna kick you a bit harder....
      *note:  can't speak English?....or 'mentally challenged'?....this makes no difference.....your azz is still gonna get kicked.....FF

    FF:    THIS situation...will NOT change anytime soon....especially in the SOUTH.....where MANY folks (were) taught that Black folks
    are GENETICALLY inferior to Whites....that's a FF too
      *note:  it will take MANY generations to 'filter' this kinda thinking out....as our kids of course pick up a portion of our backwardazz ways......................................................

    SO.....is whining about REALITY......a productive thing?
     $$  OR would it be better....to show the idiots they were wrong?


    Will this FORCE (those in positions of authority) to treat you any better?......will any time in the future of MANKIND wtf....will authority figures....cease to ABUSE their authority?...............NOPE   



    NOTE:  I got no problem with Black folks pointing this stuff out....(or even LIB puussies like Scaborini)..it's the VICTIM mentality that has taken over this country.....that I'm talking about
          * you drive a POS car with Bob Marley  / legalize hemp stickers whatever?.....cops can't wait to pull your dumbazz over
          *  cross the street without looking because the sign told you to?......have your relatives put "he had the right of way".....on your tombstone......you fukin idiot
       ** I'm an old White guy that wears a suit every day / drive a nice car......most every time I get pulled over I get bullied by the cops....if I got out of the car and ran or fought them...no doubt I would get shot or have the crap kicked outta me.......FF

    FF=  fukin' fact

    Just a few IDEAS to consider......hope I didn't upset you (oh so sensitive) Millennials..............



    PREACH ON BROTHER BA!!!!!!
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bookieassassin:

    When confused...it's often best to turn to one of our greatest minds for guidance.....that's right... CHRIS ROCK

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8&t=53s


    Lessee here......a 40 yr old Black man....with a history of resisting arrest > fighting with the cops....breaking the law....walking around with what (appears to be) a gun........in the SOUTH wtf?

    Whaddya think is gonna happen?..............


    It's all RELATIVE......was this handled the appropriate way?
      *don't look like it
     
    BUT.....I got NEWS for ya'......this is the way I would expect for cops to handle things.....with ANY race
     *based on living here for 50+ years.....he's been a pain in their azz for years.....time to teach him a lesson no doubt

    FF : Unless you have a LOT of cash....you are guilty as hell until you prove yourself innocent....if you are White it's a bit easier you bet

    FF:    If ANYBODY fights or runs from the cops......they're gonna kick the crap outta you.....if you're Black....they're probably gonna kick you a bit harder....
      *note:  can't speak English?....or 'mentally challenged'?....this makes no difference.....your azz is still gonna get kicked.....FF

    FF:    THIS situation...will NOT change anytime soon....especially in the SOUTH.....where MANY folks (were) taught that Black folks
    are GENETICALLY inferior to Whites....that's a FF too
      *note:  it will take MANY generations to 'filter' this kinda thinking out....as our kids of course pick up a portion of our backwardazz ways......................................................

    SO.....is whining about REALITY......a productive thing?
     $$  OR would it be better....to show the idiots they were wrong?


    Will this FORCE (those in positions of authority) to treat you any better?......will any time in the future of MANKIND wtf....will authority figures....cease to ABUSE their authority?...............NOPE   



    NOTE:  I got no problem with Black folks pointing this stuff out....(or even LIB puussies like Scaborini)..it's the VICTIM mentality that has taken over this country.....that I'm talking about
          * you drive a POS car with Bob Marley  / legalize hemp stickers whatever?.....cops can't wait to pull your dumbazz over
          *  cross the street without looking because the sign told you to?......have your relatives put "he had the right of way".....on your tombstone......you fukin idiot
       ** I'm an old White guy that wears a suit every day / drive a nice car......most every time I get pulled over I get bullied by the cops....if I got out of the car and ran or fought them...no doubt I would get shot or have the crap kicked outta me.......FF

    FF=  fukin' fact

    Just a few IDEAS to consider......hope I didn't upset you (oh so sensitive) Millennials..............



    PREACH ON BROTHER BA!!!!!!
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 6:46 PM ET #29

    "  *  cross the street without looking because the sign told you to?......have your relatives put "he had the right of way".....on your tombstone......you fukin idiot"

     
    Reply
    "  *  cross the street without looking because the sign told you to?......have your relatives put "he had the right of way".....on your tombstone......you fukin idiot"

     
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 6:54 PM ET #30

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:


    Seemed to me the cops definitely knew this guy from multiple prior incidents and were sick of dealing with him.....
    Now, I'm not going to bump my thread where I posted my own personal encounter with the law, but I was treated way worse than this guy, and I wasn't even doing anything illegal - (I was pulled over because my extremely rare tricked out muscle car "matched the description" of a vehicle they were searching for, BTW.....) 
    Anyways, like I said before, had I had a GoPro rolling, and been of a certain "ethnicity", I would've been a millionaire.....
    Luckily, the upstanding citizen in this thread had both, and will receive a lucrative payday from you and I over basically nothing....,

    Congratulations.....


    Job well done.....
    You're an idiot if you think many of these cases in in payouts. I guarantee you this kid gets absolutely nothing. You're also an idiot because you feel our tax dollars would go to a payout, unless "you and I" live in Dallas County, Texas. And don't give me any crap about the federal government subsidizing local PD's because that would really be a reach. I swear, people just spew whatever bullsh#t pops i  their head, with no basis in fact. And it's this kind of misinformation that perpetuates racism and bigotry.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:


    Seemed to me the cops definitely knew this guy from multiple prior incidents and were sick of dealing with him.....
    Now, I'm not going to bump my thread where I posted my own personal encounter with the law, but I was treated way worse than this guy, and I wasn't even doing anything illegal - (I was pulled over because my extremely rare tricked out muscle car "matched the description" of a vehicle they were searching for, BTW.....) 
    Anyways, like I said before, had I had a GoPro rolling, and been of a certain "ethnicity", I would've been a millionaire.....
    Luckily, the upstanding citizen in this thread had both, and will receive a lucrative payday from you and I over basically nothing....,

    Congratulations.....


    Job well done.....
    You're an idiot if you think many of these cases in in payouts. I guarantee you this kid gets absolutely nothing. You're also an idiot because you feel our tax dollars would go to a payout, unless "you and I" live in Dallas County, Texas. And don't give me any crap about the federal government subsidizing local PD's because that would really be a reach. I swear, people just spew whatever bullsh#t pops i  their head, with no basis in fact. And it's this kind of misinformation that perpetuates racism and bigotry.
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: May. 19, 2017 - 9:30 AM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    You're an idiot if you think many of these cases in in payouts. I guarantee you this kid gets absolutely nothing. You're also an idiot because you feel our tax dollars would go to a payout, unless "you and I" live in Dallas County, Texas. And don't give me any crap about the federal government subsidizing local PD's because that would really be a reach. I swear, people just spew whatever bullsh#t pops i  their head, with no basis in fact. And it's this kind of misinformation that perpetuates racism and bigotry.

    https://www.dallasnews.com/news/balch-springs/2017/05/17/balch-springs-man-tased-handcuffed-believes-officer-acted-based-race


     {Stephenson said Wednesday that the tasing caused physical problems.

    Stephenson said he's also had to reassure his nephew, now 13, that people won't call the police if they go outside to play basketball.

    "My nephew was traumatized," Stephenson said.}


    "Cop is a racist"
    "Tasing caused physical problems"
    "Nephew was traumatized"

    You're an idiot if you don't think this guy's lawyered up and looking for that big payday.....

    And you know what I meant by "you & I" paying for it. The "Royal" we, taxpayers in general. I'm sure at sometime somewhere in your city/county/state, the whatever police dept. had to pay out on some b#lls#it lawsuit to some undeserving degenerate who was in the wrong place at the right time.....


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    You're an idiot if you think many of these cases in in payouts. I guarantee you this kid gets absolutely nothing. You're also an idiot because you feel our tax dollars would go to a payout, unless "you and I" live in Dallas County, Texas. And don't give me any crap about the federal government subsidizing local PD's because that would really be a reach. I swear, people just spew whatever bullsh#t pops i  their head, with no basis in fact. And it's this kind of misinformation that perpetuates racism and bigotry.

    https://www.dallasnews.com/news/balch-springs/2017/05/17/balch-springs-man-tased-handcuffed-believes-officer-acted-based-race


     {Stephenson said Wednesday that the tasing caused physical problems.

    Stephenson said he's also had to reassure his nephew, now 13, that people won't call the police if they go outside to play basketball.

    "My nephew was traumatized," Stephenson said.}


    "Cop is a racist"
    "Tasing caused physical problems"
    "Nephew was traumatized"

    You're an idiot if you don't think this guy's lawyered up and looking for that big payday.....

    And you know what I meant by "you & I" paying for it. The "Royal" we, taxpayers in general. I'm sure at sometime somewhere in your city/county/state, the whatever police dept. had to pay out on some b#lls#it lawsuit to some undeserving degenerate who was in the wrong place at the right time.....


     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: May. 19, 2017 - 9:39 AM ET #32

    https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4514670/amp/Leaked-video-White-cop-tasering-handcuffed-black-man.html

    {He says Stephenson is well known to the department, and has a lengthy criminal record including arrests for criminal trespass and aggravated assault on a cop.  

    'He's been handled 37 times through Dallas County - 37 offenses,' Haber said. 'He's been arrested or booked into the Dallas County Jail 17 times. He's been booked in through our facility 19 times and I think 33 separate offenses.'}


    Well, at least he's a strong role model and pillar in his community. I'm sure he'll be putting his lawsuit money to good use and he can get back to utilizing his time volunteering at the homeless shelter.....


    JESUS


    H.


    EFFIN'


    CHRIST!!!!!




    Reply
    https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4514670/amp/Leaked-video-White-cop-tasering-handcuffed-black-man.html

    {He says Stephenson is well known to the department, and has a lengthy criminal record including arrests for criminal trespass and aggravated assault on a cop.  

    'He's been handled 37 times through Dallas County - 37 offenses,' Haber said. 'He's been arrested or booked into the Dallas County Jail 17 times. He's been booked in through our facility 19 times and I think 33 separate offenses.'}


    Well, at least he's a strong role model and pillar in his community. I'm sure he'll be putting his lawsuit money to good use and he can get back to utilizing his time volunteering at the homeless shelter.....


    JESUS


    H.


    EFFIN'


    CHRIST!!!!!




     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 19, 2017 - 9:52 AM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4514670/amp/Leaked-video-White-cop-tasering-handcuffed-black-man.html

    {He says Stephenson is well known to the department, and has a lengthy criminal record including arrests for criminal trespass and aggravated assault on a cop.  

    'He's been handled 37 times through Dallas County - 37 offenses,' Haber said. 'He's been arrested or booked into the Dallas County Jail 17 times. He's been booked in through our facility 19 times and I think 33 separate offenses.'}


    Well, at least he's a strong role model and pillar in his community. I'm sure he'll be putting his lawsuit money to good use and he can get back to utilizing his time volunteering at the homeless shelter.....


    JESUS


    H.


    EFFIN'


    CHRIST!!!!!





    Yes, but it won't stop people like Scalabrine from shedding those tears!  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4514670/amp/Leaked-video-White-cop-tasering-handcuffed-black-man.html

    {He says Stephenson is well known to the department, and has a lengthy criminal record including arrests for criminal trespass and aggravated assault on a cop.  

    'He's been handled 37 times through Dallas County - 37 offenses,' Haber said. 'He's been arrested or booked into the Dallas County Jail 17 times. He's been booked in through our facility 19 times and I think 33 separate offenses.'}


    Well, at least he's a strong role model and pillar in his community. I'm sure he'll be putting his lawsuit money to good use and he can get back to utilizing his time volunteering at the homeless shelter.....


    JESUS


    H.


    EFFIN'


    CHRIST!!!!!





    Yes, but it won't stop people like Scalabrine from shedding those tears!  
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: May. 22, 2017 - 6:57 AM ET #34

    No one should be surprised that scalabrine follows Shaun King on twitter.

    If Shaun King were to shlt his pants he would blame it on the white man's food.

    Shaun King is the black scalabrine 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    No one should be surprised that scalabrine follows Shaun King on twitter.

    If Shaun King were to shlt his pants he would blame it on the white man's food.

    Shaun King is the black scalabrine 
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: May. 22, 2017 - 10:13 AM ET #35

    Shaun King is Just another Cry baby ....

    STOP BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE FOR YOUR OWN BAD CHOICES ..... 


    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Shaun King is Just another Cry baby ....

    STOP BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE FOR YOUR OWN BAD CHOICES ..... 


     
    chaloots
    chaloots
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 3267
    Posted: May. 22, 2017 - 12:47 PM ET #36

    As someone who respects cops and dislikes punks I will say that what happened here was totally unnecessary and way out of line. They were being dickks by even cutting his back pack off when they could have easily removed it without ruining it. The "perp" wasn't acting up or a threat at any point, the cop who tasered him did it for his own amusement and nothing more. The Rodney King beating was more justifiable than this and I am not joking. That said Shaun King is a racist and only sees race in every issue. I am not a fan of King or Scal but what's right is right.
    Reply
    As someone who respects cops and dislikes punks I will say that what happened here was totally unnecessary and way out of line. They were being dickks by even cutting his back pack off when they could have easily removed it without ruining it. The "perp" wasn't acting up or a threat at any point, the cop who tasered him did it for his own amusement and nothing more. The Rodney King beating was more justifiable than this and I am not joking. That said Shaun King is a racist and only sees race in every issue. I am not a fan of King or Scal but what's right is right.
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: May. 22, 2017 - 5:02 PM ET #37

    Quote Originally Posted by chaloots:

    As someone who respects cops and dislikes punks I will say that what happened here was totally unnecessary and way out of line. They were being dickks by even cutting his back pack off when they could have easily removed it without ruining it. The "perp" wasn't acting up or a threat at any point, the cop who tasered him did it for his own amusement and nothing more. The Rodney King beating was more justifiable than this and I am not joking. That said Shaun King is a racist and only sees race in every issue. I am not a fan of King or Scal but what's right is right.

    I guess fortunately this "incident" didn't happen just the third time the police had to deal with him....

    Or the twentieth????

    Or the thirtieth????

    When do we call it? When he finally kills someone? THEN the community does something about it?

    Maybe they should have waited until the "golden anniversary" fiftieth time this dirtbag rolls through the system for being an idiot before they give him a little "attitude adjustment"????

    As far as from what I've witnessed, the police dept. owes this f#ckup new straps for his backpack.

    Nothing more.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by chaloots:

    As someone who respects cops and dislikes punks I will say that what happened here was totally unnecessary and way out of line. They were being dickks by even cutting his back pack off when they could have easily removed it without ruining it. The "perp" wasn't acting up or a threat at any point, the cop who tasered him did it for his own amusement and nothing more. The Rodney King beating was more justifiable than this and I am not joking. That said Shaun King is a racist and only sees race in every issue. I am not a fan of King or Scal but what's right is right.

    I guess fortunately this "incident" didn't happen just the third time the police had to deal with him....

    Or the twentieth????

    Or the thirtieth????

    When do we call it? When he finally kills someone? THEN the community does something about it?

    Maybe they should have waited until the "golden anniversary" fiftieth time this dirtbag rolls through the system for being an idiot before they give him a little "attitude adjustment"????

    As far as from what I've witnessed, the police dept. owes this f#ckup new straps for his backpack.

    Nothing more.....
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 22, 2017 - 5:42 PM ET #38

    No new back pack. He was pulling away and the cuffs would have to come off.  Guys like this aren't afraid of jail and they hate the police, the law and defy any authority. Outstanding warrants = they don't care care about a judges order to appear and are trouble. 
    Why is this thread so long. Guy's a punk, who cares. 
    Reply
    No new back pack. He was pulling away and the cuffs would have to come off.  Guys like this aren't afraid of jail and they hate the police, the law and defy any authority. Outstanding warrants = they don't care care about a judges order to appear and are trouble. 
    Why is this thread so long. Guy's a punk, who cares. 
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: May. 22, 2017 - 6:30 PM ET #39

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

     
    Why is this thread so long. Guy's a punk, who cares. 


    But....

    Remember the OP was "shocked and appalled" that any upstanding citizen such as the subject of this thread could be treated (and I quote) "like a piece of meat this way".....

    Once again, the OP has been proven wrong.
    Once again, the OP has ditched his bleeding heart rant and ran away tail between his legs.
    And
    Once again, we can all look forward to the OP's next "issue" where this cycle will repeat.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

     
    Why is this thread so long. Guy's a punk, who cares. 


    But....

    Remember the OP was "shocked and appalled" that any upstanding citizen such as the subject of this thread could be treated (and I quote) "like a piece of meat this way".....

    Once again, the OP has been proven wrong.
    Once again, the OP has ditched his bleeding heart rant and ran away tail between his legs.
    And
    Once again, we can all look forward to the OP's next "issue" where this cycle will repeat.....
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: May. 22, 2017 - 6:36 PM ET #40

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:



    But....

    Remember the OP was "shocked and appalled" that any upstanding citizen such as the subject of this thread could be treated (and I quote) "like a piece of meat this way".....

    Once again, the OP has been proven wrong.
    Once again, the OP has ditched his bleeding heart rant and ran away tail between his legs.
    And
    Once again, we can all look forward to the OP's next "issue" where this cycle will repeat.....

    Remember the MTV "White People" thread he made?   
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:



    But....

    Remember the OP was "shocked and appalled" that any upstanding citizen such as the subject of this thread could be treated (and I quote) "like a piece of meat this way".....

    Once again, the OP has been proven wrong.
    Once again, the OP has ditched his bleeding heart rant and ran away tail between his legs.
    And
    Once again, we can all look forward to the OP's next "issue" where this cycle will repeat.....

    Remember the MTV "White People" thread he made?   
     
     
    Jason497
    Jason497
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 250
    Posted: May. 23, 2017 - 1:41 AM ET #41

    It's pretty obvious when you talk politics with people who are the ones subscribed to "Occupy Democrats" on Facebook. I digress.

    I would be able to tolerate a conversation with democrats or republicans if they weren't so brainwashed into completely ignoring or making excuses for all the bullshit their side does while making it their life's mission to be "right" about the other side.
    Reply
    It's pretty obvious when you talk politics with people who are the ones subscribed to "Occupy Democrats" on Facebook. I digress.

    I would be able to tolerate a conversation with democrats or republicans if they weren't so brainwashed into completely ignoring or making excuses for all the bullshit their side does while making it their life's mission to be "right" about the other side.
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,912
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,621
    • MLB Playoffs 17,003
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,864
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 447
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 325
    • PART DEUX 140
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,402
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,367
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,159

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.