• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    You think you'll ever get treated like a piece of meat like this??

    12 Next Last»
    scalabrine
    sports_Network
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Slobbasaurus
    TheGoldenGoose
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3515
    Posts: 41
    12 Next Last»
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: May. 17, 2017 - 7:54 AM ET #1

    Look in the mirror for your answer.

    P.S. It has nothing to do with BB guns.


    https://twitter.com/shaunking/status/864659563210997760
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Look in the mirror for your answer.

    P.S. It has nothing to do with BB guns.


    https://twitter.com/shaunking/status/864659563210997760
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: May. 17, 2017 - 8:39 AM ET #2

    Balch Springs PD:

    A bunch of 'sic'  mother.guy....to say the least. 

    way beyond disturbing  

    would they have tasered a white person under the same circumstances? what did he actually do? what was he charged with? why was he even arrested? better yet, why was he tasered? his cooperation was unsurpassed, "Yes sir"

    Reply

    Balch Springs PD:

    A bunch of 'sic'  mother.guy....to say the least. 

    way beyond disturbing  

    would they have tasered a white person under the same circumstances? what did he actually do? what was he charged with? why was he even arrested? better yet, why was he tasered? his cooperation was unsurpassed, "Yes sir"

     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: May. 17, 2017 - 8:51 AM ET #3

    "a bunch of 'sic' m.o.t.h.e.r.f.u.c.k.e.r.s. to say the least"

    CT- grow up to the realities of 'freedom of speech' the last time I checked, this was a forum on an adult gambling site; not a bible study group for children. to each his own

    Reply

    "a bunch of 'sic' m.o.t.h.e.r.f.u.c.k.e.r.s. to say the least"

    CT- grow up to the realities of 'freedom of speech' the last time I checked, this was a forum on an adult gambling site; not a bible study group for children. to each his own

     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: May. 17, 2017 - 9:49 AM ET #4

    O.K. couple of things.....

    Why is a "grown man over 18" (as he states in the clip) first off:
    Playing with a bunch of kids?
    Running around a neighborhood with a BB gun?
    Grow the F@ck up!!!!

    Secondly, first cop says "We've been dealing with you EVERY DAY since," (then it trails off)
    Second cop who actually does the tasering says, " WE'RE NOT GOING TO PLAY WITH YOU TODAY, MARCO!" (Cop knows his name, never a good sign).
    Meaning, there is a history with this immature jacka$$, and the fact that the police were called yet again by the kids in the neighborhood who felt "threatened" means both the community and the law enforcement are sick and tired of dealing with this waste of humanity.

    Not saying the tasering is right, but I can understand being fed up - black or white.....

    Finally, body camera & bullet proof vests all around!!!
    If I was a cop, no way in H-E-Double Hockey Sticks I would ever be on duty without either of those, especially in this day and age.....




    Reply
    O.K. couple of things.....

    Why is a "grown man over 18" (as he states in the clip) first off:
    Playing with a bunch of kids?
    Running around a neighborhood with a BB gun?
    Grow the F@ck up!!!!

    Secondly, first cop says "We've been dealing with you EVERY DAY since," (then it trails off)
    Second cop who actually does the tasering says, " WE'RE NOT GOING TO PLAY WITH YOU TODAY, MARCO!" (Cop knows his name, never a good sign).
    Meaning, there is a history with this immature jacka$$, and the fact that the police were called yet again by the kids in the neighborhood who felt "threatened" means both the community and the law enforcement are sick and tired of dealing with this waste of humanity.

    Not saying the tasering is right, but I can understand being fed up - black or white.....

    Finally, body camera & bullet proof vests all around!!!
    If I was a cop, no way in H-E-Double Hockey Sticks I would ever be on duty without either of those, especially in this day and age.....




     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 17, 2017 - 10:33 AM ET #5

    White people are the Devil!  

    In all seriousness, great job breaking down the video Money.  

    Not all Po-Lease are good people.  Not really shocked as this is not the first and certainly not the last instance of over-zealous force.  
    Reply
    White people are the Devil!  

    In all seriousness, great job breaking down the video Money.  

    Not all Po-Lease are good people.  Not really shocked as this is not the first and certainly not the last instance of over-zealous force.  
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: May. 17, 2017 - 10:41 AM ET #6

    Not saying the tasering is right, but I can understand being fed up - black or white.....

    I want to be clear and I cannot accentuate this enough, this sentence right here in black and white is the reason cops are not prosecuted for these crimes of brutality. Because the homogenous middle-class joe of his ilk, scolds gently "not saying it's right" and then falls back in line.

    THIS VERY attitude is responsible for the continuing abuse you see of this nature. They are getting a pass from the average homogenous joe. And it continues...
    Reply
    Not saying the tasering is right, but I can understand being fed up - black or white.....

    I want to be clear and I cannot accentuate this enough, this sentence right here in black and white is the reason cops are not prosecuted for these crimes of brutality. Because the homogenous middle-class joe of his ilk, scolds gently "not saying it's right" and then falls back in line.

    THIS VERY attitude is responsible for the continuing abuse you see of this nature. They are getting a pass from the average homogenous joe. And it continues...
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: May. 17, 2017 - 10:42 AM ET #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    White people are the Devil!  

    In all seriousness, great job breaking down the video Money.  

    Not all Po-Lease are good people.  Not really shocked as this is not the first and certainly not the last instance of over-zealous force.  

    At a bare minimum Gimmee, slightly scolds and then runs to the back of the room but Slob? He may as well be on horseback with a torch.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

    White people are the Devil!  

    In all seriousness, great job breaking down the video Money.  

    Not all Po-Lease are good people.  Not really shocked as this is not the first and certainly not the last instance of over-zealous force.  

    At a bare minimum Gimmee, slightly scolds and then runs to the back of the room but Slob? He may as well be on horseback with a torch.
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: May. 17, 2017 - 1:33 PM ET #8

    Scal, since you're having a comprehension problem, let's just rewind back to the original thread topic headline:

    Topic: You think you'll ever get treated like a piece of meat like this??

    Answer: NO! 
    Why, you ask?
    1. I don't have outstanding warrants (listen close at the very beginning, the cop with the GoPro says, "63, go ahead and confirm the warrants out of {inaudible}")
    2. I'm not an adult over 18 "playing" with children (for that alone, he should be taken off the streets)
    3. I don't walk down the street (and in front of children) waving a gun around, BB or otherwise.
    4. I don't have multiple run-ins with the police. So many in fact that they know his name.
    5. Even when I do encounter the police, I'm not disrespectful, rude, and spitting towards them (oh, it was a toothpick. Couldn't just let it fall out of his mouth?)


    So, to wrap up, you're going to act like a jacka$$, you get treated like one. REGARDLESS OF YOUR COLOR.....

    Thank you


    Reply
    Scal, since you're having a comprehension problem, let's just rewind back to the original thread topic headline:

    Topic: You think you'll ever get treated like a piece of meat like this??

    Answer: NO! 
    Why, you ask?
    1. I don't have outstanding warrants (listen close at the very beginning, the cop with the GoPro says, "63, go ahead and confirm the warrants out of {inaudible}")
    2. I'm not an adult over 18 "playing" with children (for that alone, he should be taken off the streets)
    3. I don't walk down the street (and in front of children) waving a gun around, BB or otherwise.
    4. I don't have multiple run-ins with the police. So many in fact that they know his name.
    5. Even when I do encounter the police, I'm not disrespectful, rude, and spitting towards them (oh, it was a toothpick. Couldn't just let it fall out of his mouth?)


    So, to wrap up, you're going to act like a jacka$$, you get treated like one. REGARDLESS OF YOUR COLOR.....

    Thank you


     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 17, 2017 - 1:53 PM ET #9

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    At a bare minimum Gimmee, slightly scolds and then runs to the back of the room but Slob? He may as well be on horseback with a torch.

    Those types live in Central Jersey with the likes of you.  You would know about it than me, Farm boy.  

    BTW,  the group was started by Southern Democrats trying to impede Reconstruction efforts.  Central Jersey might as well be the South so you fit this profile more than me.  

    And don't be filled with so much White guilt!  It was your ancestors that were evil and your pasty white @ss had nothing to do with it so do yourself a favor and forgive yourself.  


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:


    At a bare minimum Gimmee, slightly scolds and then runs to the back of the room but Slob? He may as well be on horseback with a torch.

    Those types live in Central Jersey with the likes of you.  You would know about it than me, Farm boy.  

    BTW,  the group was started by Southern Democrats trying to impede Reconstruction efforts.  Central Jersey might as well be the South so you fit this profile more than me.  

    And don't be filled with so much White guilt!  It was your ancestors that were evil and your pasty white @ss had nothing to do with it so do yourself a favor and forgive yourself.  


     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 17, 2017 - 1:55 PM ET #10

    "The group"  Forgot you cant spell out the Kilo Kilo Kilo on this site.  

    Not sure what they rationale behind it is.  It's a hate/terrorist group.  
    Reply
    "The group"  Forgot you cant spell out the Kilo Kilo Kilo on this site.  

    Not sure what they rationale behind it is.  It's a hate/terrorist group.  
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: May. 17, 2017 - 2:07 PM ET #11

    pasty white @ss 

    Central Jersey...  the Pine Barrens...  Sopranos episode...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6VnAdxMaeU 
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    pasty white @ss 

    Central Jersey...  the Pine Barrens...  Sopranos episode...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6VnAdxMaeU 
     
    bigvern1013
    bigvern1013
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 3051
    Posted: May. 17, 2017 - 2:50 PM ET #12

    Shaun King. "Justice Writer"...whatever that is.....

    Personally, I like his twitter feed...it is a schizo as it gets....he makes the profound statement that the youngest person killed by police this year is 15..next tweet tells us that the stock market is down 300 points on turbulence from Washington.

    Clearly, the sky is falling on everyone....equities investors, young minorities, and everything in between. An undeniable product of the Trump administration.

    Don't worry Shaun...the people that own stocks aren't reading your feed. Nice glasses though. I bet 20 bucks that they aren't even prescription. 



    Never Make A Winner A Loser. Never.
    Reply

    Shaun King. "Justice Writer"...whatever that is.....

    Personally, I like his twitter feed...it is a schizo as it gets....he makes the profound statement that the youngest person killed by police this year is 15..next tweet tells us that the stock market is down 300 points on turbulence from Washington.

    Clearly, the sky is falling on everyone....equities investors, young minorities, and everything in between. An undeniable product of the Trump administration.

    Don't worry Shaun...the people that own stocks aren't reading your feed. Nice glasses though. I bet 20 bucks that they aren't even prescription. 



     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: May. 17, 2017 - 4:06 PM ET #13

    I don't have outstanding warrants (listen close at the very beginning, the cop with the GoPro says, "63, go ahead and confirm the warrants out of {inaudible}")


    Again this is the automatic Bigot Default Excsue to condone this behavior.

    This thread is a model of afflicted middle class white males who don't necessarily hate blacks but are complicit in condoning police brutality on the basis of inferiority: be it economic, racial, cultural etc.

    It's all here folks. They have the gun pointed at their foot! BOOM!
    Reply
    I don't have outstanding warrants (listen close at the very beginning, the cop with the GoPro says, "63, go ahead and confirm the warrants out of {inaudible}")


    Again this is the automatic Bigot Default Excsue to condone this behavior.

    This thread is a model of afflicted middle class white males who don't necessarily hate blacks but are complicit in condoning police brutality on the basis of inferiority: be it economic, racial, cultural etc.

    It's all here folks. They have the gun pointed at their foot! BOOM!
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: May. 17, 2017 - 4:40 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    I don't have outstanding warrants (listen close at the very beginning, the cop with the GoPro says, "63, go ahead and confirm the warrants out of {inaudible}")


    Again this is the automatic Bigot Default Excsue to condone this behavior.

    This thread is a model of afflicted middle class white males who don't necessarily hate blacks but are complicit in condoning police brutality on the basis of inferiority: be it economic, racial, cultural etc.

    It's all here folks. They have the gun pointed at their foot! BOOM!

    From what I understand, if you complain enough to a bunch of degenerate gamblers on a Gambling website, you will promote change.  

    No one here is condoning police brutality.  It's not acceptable or shocking either, but if you weren't so sheltered you'd realize that this goes on EVERYDAY in this country.  It obviously never happened to you nor have you ever witnessed it first-hand.  

    Grow up.  This is nothing new so drop the dramatics; you're embarrassing yourself.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    I don't have outstanding warrants (listen close at the very beginning, the cop with the GoPro says, "63, go ahead and confirm the warrants out of {inaudible}")


    Again this is the automatic Bigot Default Excsue to condone this behavior.

    This thread is a model of afflicted middle class white males who don't necessarily hate blacks but are complicit in condoning police brutality on the basis of inferiority: be it economic, racial, cultural etc.

    It's all here folks. They have the gun pointed at their foot! BOOM!

    From what I understand, if you complain enough to a bunch of degenerate gamblers on a Gambling website, you will promote change.  

    No one here is condoning police brutality.  It's not acceptable or shocking either, but if you weren't so sheltered you'd realize that this goes on EVERYDAY in this country.  It obviously never happened to you nor have you ever witnessed it first-hand.  

    Grow up.  This is nothing new so drop the dramatics; you're embarrassing yourself.  
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 17, 2017 - 4:57 PM ET #15

    Scal you've put up some legit bad cop videos but c'mon, this guy didn't have a shred respect for anybody. Even if he didn't have warrants he'd still be handled in that manner. Absolutely no respect for law enforcement or authority. 
    Reply
    Scal you've put up some legit bad cop videos but c'mon, this guy didn't have a shred respect for anybody. Even if he didn't have warrants he'd still be handled in that manner. Absolutely no respect for law enforcement or authority. 
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: May. 17, 2017 - 5:08 PM ET #16

    .....If any of those outstanding warrants are felony (suspect they are), then he got off easy.
    Reply
    .....If any of those outstanding warrants are felony (suspect they are), then he got off easy.
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: May. 17, 2017 - 5:46 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    .....If any of those outstanding warrants are felony (suspect they are), then he got off easy.


    To quote Scalabrine:

    "Boom!!!!"


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    .....If any of those outstanding warrants are felony (suspect they are), then he got off easy.


    To quote Scalabrine:

    "Boom!!!!"


     
    ClubDirt
    ClubDirt
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 28196
    Posted: May. 17, 2017 - 8:27 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    .....If any of those outstanding warrants are felony (suspect they are), then he got off easy.


    i think this works better in countries where people are guilty until proven innocent but seems like we do things differently here, so i've heard

    as much as some folks love, love, love the government, particularly when they are harassing and beating on minorities, it might help to remember that people aren't guilty of crimes until they've actually been proven guilty in court. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    .....If any of those outstanding warrants are felony (suspect they are), then he got off easy.


    i think this works better in countries where people are guilty until proven innocent but seems like we do things differently here, so i've heard

    as much as some folks love, love, love the government, particularly when they are harassing and beating on minorities, it might help to remember that people aren't guilty of crimes until they've actually been proven guilty in court. 
     
    bettingforfun
    bettingforfun
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2014
    Posts: 2042
    Posted: May. 17, 2017 - 9:03 PM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by ClubDirt:



    i think this works better in countries where people are guilty until proven innocent but seems like we do things differently here, so i've heard

    as much as some folks love, love, love the government, particularly when they are harassing and beating on minorities, it might help to remember that people aren't guilty of crimes until they've actually been proven guilty in court. 

    People are tried in the court of public opinion on a daily basis.  

    On a side note........
    When I was 22 years old I was arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct.  I was a real $hithead to the police.  When they cuffed me and put me in the back of the paddy wagon they didn't seat belt me in.  As I was being driven to jail they would take sharp corners so I would bang from side to side.  My hands were cuffed behind my back so I couldn't do anything but flop from side to side.  Being drunk didn't help to try and maintain some kind of balance.  I still laugh about this.  I totally deserved it.  

    I am white so I realize this should not have happened but for some reason it still did.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ClubDirt:



    i think this works better in countries where people are guilty until proven innocent but seems like we do things differently here, so i've heard

    as much as some folks love, love, love the government, particularly when they are harassing and beating on minorities, it might help to remember that people aren't guilty of crimes until they've actually been proven guilty in court. 

    People are tried in the court of public opinion on a daily basis.  

    On a side note........
    When I was 22 years old I was arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct.  I was a real $hithead to the police.  When they cuffed me and put me in the back of the paddy wagon they didn't seat belt me in.  As I was being driven to jail they would take sharp corners so I would bang from side to side.  My hands were cuffed behind my back so I couldn't do anything but flop from side to side.  Being drunk didn't help to try and maintain some kind of balance.  I still laugh about this.  I totally deserved it.  

    I am white so I realize this should not have happened but for some reason it still did.
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: May. 17, 2017 - 9:44 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by bettingforfun:


    People are tried in the court of public opinion on a daily basis.  

    On a side note........
    When I was 22 years old I was arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct.  I was a real $hithead to the police.  When they cuffed me and put me in the back of the paddy wagon they didn't seat belt me in.  As I was being driven to jail they would take sharp corners so I would bang from side to side.  My hands were cuffed behind my back so I couldn't do anything but flop from side to side.  Being drunk didn't help to try and maintain some kind of balance.  I still laugh about this.  I totally deserved it.  

    I am white so I realize this should not have happened but for some reason it still did.

    Freddy Gray didn't laugh. The same thing happened to him and and practically had his spine severed.

    Not sure what the point of your story is but the most disturbing part is "I totally deserved it." That's nice. But it's not funny. Maybe the turns weren't as sharp as they could have been or the bumps as violent. Maybe you should have broken your neck otherwise if they took the speed up 20mph.

    Again the covers mindset is not only off the deep end in what they condone as acceptable police behavior, but their opinion, (an opinion which they rue when it's the 'court of public opinion' ironically) matters, because that is what emboldens the police to continue with this very conduct.
    And it's typically what they see in the video and they know it.



    BELIEVE me. They know it.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bettingforfun:


    People are tried in the court of public opinion on a daily basis.  

    On a side note........
    When I was 22 years old I was arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct.  I was a real $hithead to the police.  When they cuffed me and put me in the back of the paddy wagon they didn't seat belt me in.  As I was being driven to jail they would take sharp corners so I would bang from side to side.  My hands were cuffed behind my back so I couldn't do anything but flop from side to side.  Being drunk didn't help to try and maintain some kind of balance.  I still laugh about this.  I totally deserved it.  

    I am white so I realize this should not have happened but for some reason it still did.

    Freddy Gray didn't laugh. The same thing happened to him and and practically had his spine severed.

    Not sure what the point of your story is but the most disturbing part is "I totally deserved it." That's nice. But it's not funny. Maybe the turns weren't as sharp as they could have been or the bumps as violent. Maybe you should have broken your neck otherwise if they took the speed up 20mph.

    Again the covers mindset is not only off the deep end in what they condone as acceptable police behavior, but their opinion, (an opinion which they rue when it's the 'court of public opinion' ironically) matters, because that is what emboldens the police to continue with this very conduct.
    And it's typically what they see in the video and they know it.



    BELIEVE me. They know it.
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 4:11 AM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    O.K. couple of things.....

    Why is a "grown man over 18" (as he states in the clip) first off:
    Playing with a bunch of kids?
    Running around a neighborhood with a BB gun?
    Grow the F@ck up!!!!

    Secondly, first cop says "We've been dealing with you EVERY DAY since," (then it trails off)
    Second cop who actually does the tasering says, " WE'RE NOT GOING TO PLAY WITH YOU TODAY, MARCO!" (Cop knows his name, never a good sign).
    Meaning, there is a history with this immature jacka$$, and the fact that the police were called yet again by the kids in the neighborhood who felt "threatened" means both the community and the law enforcement are sick and tired of dealing with this waste of humanity.

    Not saying the tasering is right, but I can understand being fed up - black or white.....

    Finally, body camera & bullet proof vests all around!!!
    If I was a cop, no way in H-E-Double Hockey Sticks I would ever be on duty without either of those, especially in this day and age.....




    1) Cop could have possibly known his name because they had already checked his ID.
    2) They tased someone who was already handcuffed, was not resisting arrest, and had not committed a crime to warrant said arrest. He wasn't even mouthing off. I seen white people throw sh#t at cops and be treated better. The kid was an adult but barely. What threat did he pose to warrant being tased. He wasn't high on meth or PCP and putting up a struggle. He used his taser just to be violent.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

    O.K. couple of things.....

    Why is a "grown man over 18" (as he states in the clip) first off:
    Playing with a bunch of kids?
    Running around a neighborhood with a BB gun?
    Grow the F@ck up!!!!

    Secondly, first cop says "We've been dealing with you EVERY DAY since," (then it trails off)
    Second cop who actually does the tasering says, " WE'RE NOT GOING TO PLAY WITH YOU TODAY, MARCO!" (Cop knows his name, never a good sign).
    Meaning, there is a history with this immature jacka$$, and the fact that the police were called yet again by the kids in the neighborhood who felt "threatened" means both the community and the law enforcement are sick and tired of dealing with this waste of humanity.

    Not saying the tasering is right, but I can understand being fed up - black or white.....

    Finally, body camera & bullet proof vests all around!!!
    If I was a cop, no way in H-E-Double Hockey Sticks I would ever be on duty without either of those, especially in this day and age.....




    1) Cop could have possibly known his name because they had already checked his ID.
    2) They tased someone who was already handcuffed, was not resisting arrest, and had not committed a crime to warrant said arrest. He wasn't even mouthing off. I seen white people throw sh#t at cops and be treated better. The kid was an adult but barely. What threat did he pose to warrant being tased. He wasn't high on meth or PCP and putting up a struggle. He used his taser just to be violent.
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 4:22 AM ET #22

    This is the same police department that shot and killed a 14 honor roll student who was riding in a car. No crime had been committed, an officer just fired into a car he was in. Then the department tried to lie and say tbe car was backing up towards them, which was proven to be a lie. Now I dare someone to defend that 
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    This is the same police department that shot and killed a 14 honor roll student who was riding in a car. No crime had been committed, an officer just fired into a car he was in. Then the department tried to lie and say tbe car was backing up towards them, which was proven to be a lie. Now I dare someone to defend that 
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 4:24 AM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by bettingforfun:


    People are tried in the court of public opinion on a daily basis.  

    On a side note........
    When I was 22 years old I was arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct.  I was a real $hithead to the police.  When they cuffed me and put me in the back of the paddy wagon they didn't seat belt me in.  As I was being driven to jail they would take sharp corners so I would bang from side to side.  My hands were cuffed behind my back so I couldn't do anything but flop from side to side.  Being drunk didn't help to try and maintain some kind of balance.  I still laugh about this.  I totally deserved it.  

    I am white so I realize this should not have happened but for some reason it still did.
    Atleast tbey didn't shoot you.
    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by bettingforfun:


    People are tried in the court of public opinion on a daily basis.  

    On a side note........
    When I was 22 years old I was arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct.  I was a real $hithead to the police.  When they cuffed me and put me in the back of the paddy wagon they didn't seat belt me in.  As I was being driven to jail they would take sharp corners so I would bang from side to side.  My hands were cuffed behind my back so I couldn't do anything but flop from side to side.  Being drunk didn't help to try and maintain some kind of balance.  I still laugh about this.  I totally deserved it.  

    I am white so I realize this should not have happened but for some reason it still did.
    Atleast tbey didn't shoot you.
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 9:41 AM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    1) Cop could have possibly known his name because they had already checked his ID.
    2) They tased someone who was already handcuffed, was not resisting arrest, and had not committed a crime to warrant said arrest. He wasn't even mouthing off. I seen white people throw sh#t at cops and be treated better. The kid was an adult but barely. What threat did he pose to warrant being tased. He wasn't high on meth or PCP and putting up a struggle. He used his taser just to be violent.

    Seemed to me the cops definitely knew this guy from multiple prior incidents and were sick of dealing with him.....
    Now, I'm not going to bump my thread where I posted my own personal encounter with the law, but I was treated way worse than this guy, and I wasn't even doing anything illegal - (I was pulled over because my extremely rare tricked out muscle car "matched the description" of a vehicle they were searching for, BTW.....) 
    Anyways, like I said before, had I had a GoPro rolling, and been of a certain "ethnicity", I would've been a millionaire.....
    Luckily, the upstanding citizen in this thread had both, and will receive a lucrative payday from you and I over basically nothing....,

    Congratulations.....


    Job well done.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    1) Cop could have possibly known his name because they had already checked his ID.
    2) They tased someone who was already handcuffed, was not resisting arrest, and had not committed a crime to warrant said arrest. He wasn't even mouthing off. I seen white people throw sh#t at cops and be treated better. The kid was an adult but barely. What threat did he pose to warrant being tased. He wasn't high on meth or PCP and putting up a struggle. He used his taser just to be violent.

    Seemed to me the cops definitely knew this guy from multiple prior incidents and were sick of dealing with him.....
    Now, I'm not going to bump my thread where I posted my own personal encounter with the law, but I was treated way worse than this guy, and I wasn't even doing anything illegal - (I was pulled over because my extremely rare tricked out muscle car "matched the description" of a vehicle they were searching for, BTW.....) 
    Anyways, like I said before, had I had a GoPro rolling, and been of a certain "ethnicity", I would've been a millionaire.....
    Luckily, the upstanding citizen in this thread had both, and will receive a lucrative payday from you and I over basically nothing....,

    Congratulations.....


    Job well done.....
     
     
    DoubleUp4Life
    DoubleUp4Life
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 66896
    Posted: May. 18, 2017 - 10:48 AM ET #25

    Sure there is a small % of cops who sucks at their job , Just like any other job 

    HOWEVER I would NOT work in Law enforcement ( urban area) for 1 Million + a Year .
    NO WAY would I want to deal with the Near walking dead that inhabits a good portion of these streets ...


    I volunteer with a group in the community that deals with Police Interaction ...
    Simple steps 
    1  Always respect Law officers ...Look them in the eye , Call them officer or Sir ...
    2  DON'T LIE = If you have a small bag of weed ,or  were busted doing something dumb etc ...Just Tell the Truth , as it often sets you free ...TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOU ACTIONS 


    We Have many officers who come play Basketball with the Kids and stay long after games to Talk about Life etc ..


    Several Local outspoken "haters/detractors" of the Police have gone on ride along's.
    \, 90% of them come away with a brand new perspective = Saying things like "your Job is Crazy" , " I would have shot that guy the moment he didint show me his hands"  "Drugs got these people insane"



    BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
    Reply
    Sure there is a small % of cops who sucks at their job , Just like any other job 

    HOWEVER I would NOT work in Law enforcement ( urban area) for 1 Million + a Year .
    NO WAY would I want to deal with the Near walking dead that inhabits a good portion of these streets ...


    I volunteer with a group in the community that deals with Police Interaction ...
    Simple steps 
    1  Always respect Law officers ...Look them in the eye , Call them officer or Sir ...
    2  DON'T LIE = If you have a small bag of weed ,or  were busted doing something dumb etc ...Just Tell the Truth , as it often sets you free ...TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOU ACTIONS 


    We Have many officers who come play Basketball with the Kids and stay long after games to Talk about Life etc ..


    Several Local outspoken "haters/detractors" of the Police have gone on ride along's.
    \, 90% of them come away with a brand new perspective = Saying things like "your Job is Crazy" , " I would have shot that guy the moment he didint show me his hands"  "Drugs got these people insane"



    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,913
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,621
    • MLB Playoffs 17,004
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,879
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 447
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 330
    • PART DEUX 140
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,411
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,367
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,159

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.