The other day my wife told me Lizzo is on the Ozempic and we both just busted up laughing. We didn't even have to talk about what we were laughing at, we both knew what we were thinking. All that body positivity b.s. was just that. Faker that a $3 bill. Chicks were just lazy and wanted to eat trash and not exercise. The moment someone dropped a drug though...
Yes or No...
The other day my wife told me Lizzo is on the Ozempic and we both just busted up laughing. We didn't even have to talk about what we were laughing at, we both knew what we were thinking. All that body positivity b.s. was just that. Faker that a $3 bill. Chicks were just lazy and wanted to eat trash and not exercise. The moment someone dropped a drug though...
The Black Mailman is Fine with it.
Yeah he is! ![]()
Bruh showed up for the fat chicks! He loves it. That's not even his route. He was just like, "Did someone say Jardience? I'll cut a lil rug!"
The Black Mailman is Fine with it.
Yeah he is! ![]()
Bruh showed up for the fat chicks! He loves it. That's not even his route. He was just like, "Did someone say Jardience? I'll cut a lil rug!"
I posted this the other day after a 20mg edible and a few vape puffs.
I am just giggling reading the responses.
This is why I love covers.
![]()
I posted this the other day after a 20mg edible and a few vape puffs.
I am just giggling reading the responses.
This is why I love covers.
![]()
I’d probably flip flop like a summer shoe once she did lose that weight with the aid of those man made chemicals though ….
because once my eyes glanced down to those two hunks of thick meat chunks just hanging there on the bottom of her back like some kind of rare beef that dangles from the ceiling at an Italian delicatessen …….
I’m sure I’d just jump ship from where I was at feelings-wise , and I’d start complimenting her all while fighting off the stupid and over the line things I wanted to say because my penis was battling the influx of all that blood rushing down to it’s tip ….
If I’m speaking frankly , and honestly of course ![]()
I’d probably flip flop like a summer shoe once she did lose that weight with the aid of those man made chemicals though ….
because once my eyes glanced down to those two hunks of thick meat chunks just hanging there on the bottom of her back like some kind of rare beef that dangles from the ceiling at an Italian delicatessen …….
I’m sure I’d just jump ship from where I was at feelings-wise , and I’d start complimenting her all while fighting off the stupid and over the line things I wanted to say because my penis was battling the influx of all that blood rushing down to it’s tip ….
If I’m speaking frankly , and honestly of course ![]()
Yes, but it’s the damn song. I was singing it in the grocery store line at Publix and people just stared at me. Then, I was singing it in the Wal-Mart self-checkout line and everyone flash mobbed started dancing to it.
Yes, but it’s the damn song. I was singing it in the grocery store line at Publix and people just stared at me. Then, I was singing it in the Wal-Mart self-checkout line and everyone flash mobbed started dancing to it.
Can we talk about how all the fat chicks that were pushing all that "body positivity" are now taking Ozempic or Jardience? There's a few others but the names escape me.
How about Precious aka Gaborey Sidube
Can we talk about how all the fat chicks that were pushing all that "body positivity" are now taking Ozempic or Jardience? There's a few others but the names escape me.
How about Precious aka Gaborey Sidube
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Can we talk about how all the fat chicks that were pushing all that "body positivity" are now taking Ozempic or Jardience? There's a few others but the names escape me. How about Precious aka Gaborey Sidube
What about her? Are you asking if she's on the Jardience or if she could get it? If any of my bros are in here, they know Precious couldn't get the meat even if she was skinny, if you know what I'm saying.
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Can we talk about how all the fat chicks that were pushing all that "body positivity" are now taking Ozempic or Jardience? There's a few others but the names escape me. How about Precious aka Gaborey Sidube
What about her? Are you asking if she's on the Jardience or if she could get it? If any of my bros are in here, they know Precious couldn't get the meat even if she was skinny, if you know what I'm saying.
##@@@@@@@ EMERGENCY NEED HELP my CAR was wrecked christmas eve junked for $500 my bank that gets direct eposit refused me 2 x a HELOC loan and personal loan tried every where online credit rating too low and all the hits on my report made it lower was 590 now it's 495 plaese help spread the word https://www.gofundme.com/me-to-get-a-good-used-car
You haven't even been here a year.
##@@@@@@@ EMERGENCY NEED HELP my CAR was wrecked christmas eve junked for $500 my bank that gets direct eposit refused me 2 x a HELOC loan and personal loan tried every where online credit rating too low and all the hits on my report made it lower was 590 now it's 495 plaese help spread the word https://www.gofundme.com/me-to-get-a-good-used-car
You haven't even been here a year.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,819
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 437
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,583
- MLB Playoffs 16,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,107
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,368
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,226
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
