They're all dead.
Write A Sad Story Using Only 3 Words
under -> overtime -> over Could be a sad or happy story I guess! coulda woulda shoulda
under -> overtime -> over Could be a sad or happy story I guess! coulda woulda shoulda
i have not read the whole thread but here's my contribution....
Niece has covid 19
Her husband covid 19
{He's on a ventilator }
I am broke
lost my job ( but got 1 today being security at a construction site)
wife in control
Mother getting alzhiemers
no life insurance
I'm sure there is more but cant put it into 3 words..
BE SAFE ALL MY COVERS BRUTHAS!!
God Bless yous guys and your families
LIVE IN VEGAS BUT ALWAYS A NEW YAWKA!!
Lets Go Mets!
![]()
i have not read the whole thread but here's my contribution....
Niece has covid 19
Her husband covid 19
{He's on a ventilator }
I am broke
lost my job ( but got 1 today being security at a construction site)
wife in control
Mother getting alzhiemers
no life insurance
I'm sure there is more but cant put it into 3 words..
BE SAFE ALL MY COVERS BRUTHAS!!
God Bless yous guys and your families
LIVE IN VEGAS BUT ALWAYS A NEW YAWKA!!
Lets Go Mets!
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,819
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 437
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,583
- MLB Playoffs 16,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,107
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,368
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,226
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search

Covers Team