I read the Detroit News, and don't participate in Covers forums using whims as a commentary format. Yours is strictly 'opinionated' by which I respect, however, your commentary is mis-leading to say the least, being their is one thing...participating is another, are you by chance Muslim?
Would You Vote for a Muslim for President
I read the Detroit News, and don't participate in Covers forums using whims as a commentary format. Yours is strictly 'opinionated' by which I respect, however, your commentary is mis-leading to say the least, being their is one thing...participating is another, are you by chance Muslim?
I read the Detroit News, and don't participate in Covers forums using whims as a commentary format. Yours is strictly 'opinionated' by which I respect, however, your commentary is mis-leading to say the least, being their is one thing...participating is another, are you by chance Muslim?
I read the Detroit News, and don't participate in Covers forums using whims as a commentary format. Yours is strictly 'opinionated' by which I respect, however, your commentary is mis-leading to say the least, being their is one thing...participating is another, are you by chance Muslim?
I read the Detroit News, and don't participate in Covers forums using whims as a commentary format. Yours is strictly 'opinionated' by which I respect, however, your commentary is mis-leading to say the least, being their is one thing...participating is another, are you by chance Muslim?
I wouldn't but I also wouldn't vote for Presidential candidate that was an "extreme Christian" or took the bible at its literal interpretation.
I wouldn't but I also wouldn't vote for Presidential candidate that was an "extreme Christian" or took the bible at its literal interpretation.
You don't hear many Christians condemning their radical side either. Why is that? Of course if they're asked, they'll say "oh, I don't agree with that"
Awesome!
Detox.....but, but, but.....
You don't hear many Christians condemning their radical side either. Why is that? Of course if they're asked, they'll say "oh, I don't agree with that"
Awesome!
Detox.....but, but, but.....
Because living in "metro" Detroit definitely makes you an expert on muslims and Dearborn. Heck you're not even an expert on gambling, the Lions, or the Tigers. And clearly not muslims gamble, drink, cheat on their wives, or commit acts of terror. Omfg
Because living in "metro" Detroit definitely makes you an expert on muslims and Dearborn. Heck you're not even an expert on gambling, the Lions, or the Tigers. And clearly not muslims gamble, drink, cheat on their wives, or commit acts of terror. Omfg
Where the heck have you been. I have been ripping radical Christians like Wright, Jackson and Sharpton for years. The 3 Stooges of Chrisianity.
Awesome!
Detox.....but, but, but.....
Where the heck have you been. I have been ripping radical Christians like Wright, Jackson and Sharpton for years. The 3 Stooges of Chrisianity.
Awesome!
Detox.....but, but, but.....
What exactly are you calling radical? And I'm pretty sure any Christian group blowing up a building will get condemned by every Christian I know. Then again I can't think of the last time a head was cut off or a bomb went off in the name of Jesus.
Tiller....SHOT in 2009. And yes every Christian I know would not condone. (Insert stupid popcorn eating figure)
What exactly are you calling radical? And I'm pretty sure any Christian group blowing up a building will get condemned by every Christian I know. Then again I can't think of the last time a head was cut off or a bomb went off in the name of Jesus.
Tiller....SHOT in 2009. And yes every Christian I know would not condone. (Insert stupid popcorn eating figure)
It's not the fact that he was killed by a Christian, it's the fact that most Christians didn't condemn the murder. When Fox covered the murder they referred to the victim as Baby Killer Tiller.
"National Right to Life extends its sympathies to Dr. Tiller's family over this loss of life. Further, the National Right to Life Committee unequivocally condemns any such acts of violence regardless of motivation. The pro-life movement works to protect the right to life and increase respect for human life. The unlawful use of violence is directly contrary to that goal."
The National Right to Life Committee (NRLC) is the oldest and the largest national pro-life organization in the United States with affiliates in all 50 states and over 3,000 local chapters nationwide.
It's not the fact that he was killed by a Christian, it's the fact that most Christians didn't condemn the murder. When Fox covered the murder they referred to the victim as Baby Killer Tiller.
"National Right to Life extends its sympathies to Dr. Tiller's family over this loss of life. Further, the National Right to Life Committee unequivocally condemns any such acts of violence regardless of motivation. The pro-life movement works to protect the right to life and increase respect for human life. The unlawful use of violence is directly contrary to that goal."
The National Right to Life Committee (NRLC) is the oldest and the largest national pro-life organization in the United States with affiliates in all 50 states and over 3,000 local chapters nationwide.
Oh, really… National Right to Life Committee released this statement on May 31, 2009:
"National Right to Life extends its sympathies to Dr. Tiller's family over this loss of life. Further, the National Right to Life Committee unequivocally condemns any such acts of violence regardless of motivation. The pro-life movement works to protect the right to life and increase respect for human life. The unlawful use of violence is directly contrary to that goal."
The National Right to Life Committee (NRLC) is the oldest and the largest national pro-life organization in the United States with affiliates in all 50 states and over 3,000 local chapters nationwide.
Oh, really… National Right to Life Committee released this statement on May 31, 2009:
"National Right to Life extends its sympathies to Dr. Tiller's family over this loss of life. Further, the National Right to Life Committee unequivocally condemns any such acts of violence regardless of motivation. The pro-life movement works to protect the right to life and increase respect for human life. The unlawful use of violence is directly contrary to that goal."
The National Right to Life Committee (NRLC) is the oldest and the largest national pro-life organization in the United States with affiliates in all 50 states and over 3,000 local chapters nationwide.
Charlie Hebdo attack -
"We strongly condemn this brutal and cowardly attack and reiterate our repudiation of any such assault on freedom of speech, even speech that mocks faiths and religious figures. The proper response to such attacks on the freedoms we hold dear is not to vilify any faith, but instead to marginalize extremists of all backgrounds who seek to stifle freedom and to create or widen societal divisions.
"We offer sincere condolences to the families and loved ones of those killed or injured in this attack. We also call for the swift apprehension of the perpetrators, who should be punished to the full extent of the law." [Council on American-Islamic Relations, 1/7/15]
![]()
Charlie Hebdo attack -
"We strongly condemn this brutal and cowardly attack and reiterate our repudiation of any such assault on freedom of speech, even speech that mocks faiths and religious figures. The proper response to such attacks on the freedoms we hold dear is not to vilify any faith, but instead to marginalize extremists of all backgrounds who seek to stifle freedom and to create or widen societal divisions.
"We offer sincere condolences to the families and loved ones of those killed or injured in this attack. We also call for the swift apprehension of the perpetrators, who should be punished to the full extent of the law." [Council on American-Islamic Relations, 1/7/15]
![]()
Bill Maher is a pot smoking entertainer. Calling him one of the most left leaning journalists of our time is beyond absurd.
Bill Maher is a pot smoking entertainer. Calling him one of the most left leaning journalists of our time is beyond absurd.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
- PART DEUX 151
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,394
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,249
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,243
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
