Posted:
#26
Quote Originally Posted by legwand:
My stupid phone showed a final in the Spurs game so I ripped the ticket up then I get home and see they won by 7 in OT and I had them at 6.5. I have it all pieced together now but its clearly been ripped up. Anyone know the answer?
My stupid phone showed a final in the Spurs game so I ripped the ticket up then I get home and see they won by 7 in OT and I had them at 6.5. I have it all pieced together now but its clearly been ripped up. Anyone know the answer?
legwand when I saw this title and who posted it, and previewed the post and saw " My stupid phone showed a final..." I laughed my ass off knowing what was coming. Only you my friend... and I don't mean it as a shot against you, I know they will take your ticket, but only you.... how ya been doing lately?
