Will a sportsbook cash in a ripped ticket if you tape it?
I was in Vegas during that Steelers/Chargers game where the refs couldn't decide if Troy P's interception touchdown counted or not. There were people piecing tickets back together all over the sportsbook from both sides.
Were they honoring the torn tickets?
I was in Vegas during that Steelers/Chargers game where the refs couldn't decide if Troy P's interception touchdown counted or not. There were people piecing tickets back together all over the sportsbook from both sides.
Were they honoring the torn tickets?
There's a number on the ticket in two different places. As long as they can make out the number, they can enter the ticket manually and they'll pay you. If it's really trashed, as long as you can provide them with enough information as far as the type of bet, the amount, when you made the bet, etc they can pull it up on their report. They may put a hold in it and have you fill out a lost ticket form but at least you'll get paid eventually. I hope this helps.
Yes it does. Thank you. Everything can be clearly made out and I even got the barcode to match up pretty well after taping it together so I think they should cash it. They should have a record of the bet being placed from the number and they can look it up and see it has not been cashed in yet and so I should get paid. Lesson learned though. Don't rip up tickets until you are absolutely sure you lost your bet even though in this situation I did actually see a final score. What the hell happened at the end of that game anyways? Did the Spurs get fouled on a 3 with no time left or something to force OT cause my phone showed Grizzlies up 3 with 00:00 on the clock.
There's a number on the ticket in two different places. As long as they can make out the number, they can enter the ticket manually and they'll pay you. If it's really trashed, as long as you can provide them with enough information as far as the type of bet, the amount, when you made the bet, etc they can pull it up on their report. They may put a hold in it and have you fill out a lost ticket form but at least you'll get paid eventually. I hope this helps.
Yes it does. Thank you. Everything can be clearly made out and I even got the barcode to match up pretty well after taping it together so I think they should cash it. They should have a record of the bet being placed from the number and they can look it up and see it has not been cashed in yet and so I should get paid. Lesson learned though. Don't rip up tickets until you are absolutely sure you lost your bet even though in this situation I did actually see a final score. What the hell happened at the end of that game anyways? Did the Spurs get fouled on a 3 with no time left or something to force OT cause my phone showed Grizzlies up 3 with 00:00 on the clock.
They cashed the ticket without a problem and were real cool about it. They just typed it in manually. I had it all taped together real nice. I am sure I am not the first person to do that. lol. Lesson learned. Crumble never tear. ![]()
They cashed the ticket without a problem and were real cool about it. They just typed it in manually. I had it all taped together real nice. I am sure I am not the first person to do that. lol. Lesson learned. Crumble never tear. ![]()
Don't ever rip a ticket. I've got tickets from 2006 in case they ever reverse the final.
You might want to flip those tickets over and read the part where they say "void after 120 days"![]()
Don't ever rip a ticket. I've got tickets from 2006 in case they ever reverse the final.
You might want to flip those tickets over and read the part where they say "void after 120 days"![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,819
- Wednesday 10/07/2026 437
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,583
- MLB Playoffs 16,113
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,107
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
- Week 6 Money 5,368
- Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,226
- Lies, Inaccuracies & Stupidity 31,331
- HarDix's Big Bet................. 5,500
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
