Jay-Z made the Yankee hate more famous than a Yankee can.
hat*
just seen Michael Oher(blind side,Baltimore Ravens) wearing a Yankee's hat at an autograph signing in the mall the other day(40bucks for an auto? I don't think so) We don't like our players to wear the enemy's hat in Baltimore. Get a clue homey
just seen Michael Oher(blind side,Baltimore Ravens) wearing a Yankee's hat at an autograph signing in the mall the other day(40bucks for an auto? I don't think so) We don't like our players to wear the enemy's hat in Baltimore. Get a clue homey
BERNIE ![]()
BERNIE ![]()
Usually its all thug wanna-be's and juvenile delinquints but I recently seen Mike Green(washington caps) wearing one on HBO's series. What does a Yankees hat say about a person?
Usually its all thug wanna-be's and juvenile delinquints but I recently seen Mike Green(washington caps) wearing one on HBO's series. What does a Yankees hat say about a person?
People who aren't Yankee fans have no business wearing Yankee gear.
People who aren't Yankee fans have no business wearing Yankee gear.
