Usually its all thug wanna-be's and juvenile delinquints but I recently seen Mike Green(washington caps) wearing one on HBO's series. What does a Yankees hat say about a person?
Why do people wear Yankees hats?
It says...
A. I'm a front-running douchebag
B. I'm a wannabe gangsta
C. I'm a Yankees fan
In any case it is worth staying far away from these people
It says...
A. I'm a front-running douchebag
B. I'm a wannabe gangsta
C. I'm a Yankees fan
In any case it is worth staying far away from these people
I am willing to bet that the majority of people that wear a Yankees cap that don't live in New York only know 2 people that actually play for them.
I am willing to bet that the majority of people that wear a Yankees cap that don't live in New York only know 2 people that actually play for them.
I am willing to bet that the majority of people that wear a Yankees cap that don't live in New York only know 2 people that actually play for them.
Just like all those people tattooed with Chinese characters. They don't even know what it means, except it looks cool.
I am willing to bet that the majority of people that wear a Yankees cap that don't live in New York only know 2 people that actually play for them.
Just like all those people tattooed with Chinese characters. They don't even know what it means, except it looks cool.
LOL. I am talking about the casual fan that buy a Yankees cap.. Like my wife...
She supposedly loves the Yankees... But couldln't tell me more than 3 people that play for them if her life depended on it.
LOL. I am talking about the casual fan that buy a Yankees cap.. Like my wife...
She supposedly loves the Yankees... But couldln't tell me more than 3 people that play for them if her life depended on it.
It says...
A. I'm a front-running douchebag
B. I'm a wannabe gangsta
C. I'm a Yankees fan
In any case it is worth staying far away from these people
It says...
A. I'm a front-running douchebag
B. I'm a wannabe gangsta
C. I'm a Yankees fan
In any case it is worth staying far away from these people
Because the Yankees are more than a sports team.......their a brand.
Go to Japan, you'll see more interlocking NY's than hats of their own country's teams.
Go to the islands, you'll see kids playing ball with a stick and rock wearing interlocking NY's
Because the Yankees are more than a sports team.......their a brand.
Go to Japan, you'll see more interlocking NY's than hats of their own country's teams.
Go to the islands, you'll see kids playing ball with a stick and rock wearing interlocking NY's
Just like all those people tattooed with Chinese characters. They don't even know what it means, except it looks cool.
Yeah, or all the tribal bands. If they only knew what the characters really said
Just like all those people tattooed with Chinese characters. They don't even know what it means, except it looks cool.
Yeah, or all the tribal bands. If they only knew what the characters really said
Usually its all thug wanna-be's and juvenile delinquints but I recently seen Mike Green(washington caps) wearing one on HBO's series. What does a Yankees hat say about a person?
![]()
Usually its all thug wanna-be's and juvenile delinquints but I recently seen Mike Green(washington caps) wearing one on HBO's series. What does a Yankees hat say about a person?
![]()
Because the Yankees are more than a sports team.......their a brand.
Go to Japan, you'll see more interlocking NY's than hats of their own country's teams.
Go to the islands, you'll see kids playing ball with a stick and rock wearing interlocking NY's
Over here every sportswear store sells Yankee hats & other Yankees gear but absolutely nothing else from other US sports teams with the exception of maybe Celtics or Lakers jerseys in some of the bigger stores.
And you always get seem to get criminals photographed wearing Yankees gear over here as well
Have a look at the hoodie this convicted rapist is wearing as he's leaving prison
Because the Yankees are more than a sports team.......their a brand.
Go to Japan, you'll see more interlocking NY's than hats of their own country's teams.
Go to the islands, you'll see kids playing ball with a stick and rock wearing interlocking NY's
Over here every sportswear store sells Yankee hats & other Yankees gear but absolutely nothing else from other US sports teams with the exception of maybe Celtics or Lakers jerseys in some of the bigger stores.
And you always get seem to get criminals photographed wearing Yankees gear over here as well
Have a look at the hoodie this convicted rapist is wearing as he's leaving prison
LOL. I am talking about the casual fan that buy a Yankees cap.. Like my wife...
She supposedly loves the Yankees... But couldln't tell me more than 3 people that play for them if her life depended on it.
I once met a guy wearing a Yankees hat who didn't even know they were a baseball team ![]()
LOL. I am talking about the casual fan that buy a Yankees cap.. Like my wife...
She supposedly loves the Yankees... But couldln't tell me more than 3 people that play for them if her life depended on it.
I once met a guy wearing a Yankees hat who didn't even know they were a baseball team ![]()
Maybe it's an international symbol of America. We were called Yanks in WW2.
As for the thug theory, again, many think of (US) Americans as thugs so maybe they were Yankee gear overseas to proclaim they are thugs, but are actually wanna-be's.
These are only guesstimates by me not my actual beliefs. Your guess is as good as mine.
Maybe it's an international symbol of America. We were called Yanks in WW2.
As for the thug theory, again, many think of (US) Americans as thugs so maybe they were Yankee gear overseas to proclaim they are thugs, but are actually wanna-be's.
These are only guesstimates by me not my actual beliefs. Your guess is as good as mine.
The biggest douchebags are Yankees fans that wear jerseys with the players names on the back...SInce when have the Yankees ever had a players name on the back of their jersey?
I guess i'm a douchebag
The biggest douchebags are Yankees fans that wear jerseys with the players names on the back...SInce when have the Yankees ever had a players name on the back of their jersey?
I guess i'm a douchebag
Look at "gangsters" and "thugs"...what would they rather have? An interlocking NY with colors that fit with just about anything...or an orange and blue NY? How about a big orange bird or red hat with a P on it? It just doesn't fit.
Look at "gangsters" and "thugs"...what would they rather have? An interlocking NY with colors that fit with just about anything...or an orange and blue NY? How about a big orange bird or red hat with a P on it? It just doesn't fit.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
