Sorry Crash. No disrespect intended.
When did you know it was time for a divorce?
If you are anything in real life like you are on Covers, I would think it is pretty easy to believe she gets annoyed with you on a constant basis. Perhaps she isn't really into a person who whines and complains all the time. Change your perspective and it will most likely change hers.
Cant think of one of your posts that doesn't have a negative context to it.
And if that really is your wife, you have better things to be doing than wasting as much time preaching about how sucky the Rockies/Broncos/Avalanche/Rams/Buffs and Nuggets are as you do.
If I were you, I'd take that lady to Vail or Breck for the weekend and not watch one second of sports. Too many great things to do in the Mile High instead of being on the wrong side of so many picks and then coming on to Covers and whining.![]()
If you are anything in real life like you are on Covers, I would think it is pretty easy to believe she gets annoyed with you on a constant basis. Perhaps she isn't really into a person who whines and complains all the time. Change your perspective and it will most likely change hers.
Cant think of one of your posts that doesn't have a negative context to it.
And if that really is your wife, you have better things to be doing than wasting as much time preaching about how sucky the Rockies/Broncos/Avalanche/Rams/Buffs and Nuggets are as you do.
If I were you, I'd take that lady to Vail or Breck for the weekend and not watch one second of sports. Too many great things to do in the Mile High instead of being on the wrong side of so many picks and then coming on to Covers and whining.![]()
When I was betting heavily, I did enough to not get fired, but my work was definitely suffering. After I quit gambling, I was able to start putting in a full, non-distracted effort at work, and it was noticed by my management.
When I was betting heavily, I did enough to not get fired, but my work was definitely suffering. After I quit gambling, I was able to start putting in a full, non-distracted effort at work, and it was noticed by my management.
It's cheaper to keep her. Believe me :)
It's cheaper to keep her. Believe me :)
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,894
- PART DEUX 157
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 847
- Week 6 Money 8,478
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,271
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,262
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
