When did you know it was time for a divorce?
Talk to her tell her how you are feeling figure out why she is like that and try to fix it try counseling etc.
Either that or GTFO, kids will survive millions of people do it
Doing nothing is just going to make it worse
Disclaimer: I am 48 and never been married
Talk to her tell her how you are feeling figure out why she is like that and try to fix it try counseling etc.
Either that or GTFO, kids will survive millions of people do it
Doing nothing is just going to make it worse
Disclaimer: I am 48 and never been married
Don't give her any idea that you're thinking about it..........& start stashing money/hiding assets if you haven't already.
Yes, excellent point Mugg. Absolutely, wives divorce attorneys are like piranha. They will go for it all and they will take it all and won't care about you lying in the gutter. This is a no-win situation for both husband and wife. At least if you come out on top via hidden finances then you can control at least some of the decisions and ultimately what gets trickled down to the kids. Start stuffing $100's in your mattress every week until this pressure cooker ultimately blows.
Don't give her any idea that you're thinking about it..........& start stashing money/hiding assets if you haven't already.
Yes, excellent point Mugg. Absolutely, wives divorce attorneys are like piranha. They will go for it all and they will take it all and won't care about you lying in the gutter. This is a no-win situation for both husband and wife. At least if you come out on top via hidden finances then you can control at least some of the decisions and ultimately what gets trickled down to the kids. Start stuffing $100's in your mattress every week until this pressure cooker ultimately blows.
Is she or does she even resemble the chick in your avatar? If so, send her on over to the Gimme! I'll straighten things right out!!
LOL. I am not certain but isn't that BoDog Betty? LOL.
Is she or does she even resemble the chick in your avatar? If so, send her on over to the Gimme! I'll straighten things right out!!
LOL. I am not certain but isn't that BoDog Betty? LOL.
If you are anything in real life like you are on Covers, I would think it is pretty easy to believe she gets annoyed with you on a constant basis. Perhaps she isn't really into a person who whines and complains all the time. Change your perspective and it will most likely change hers.
Cant think of one of your posts that doesn't have a negative context to it.
And if that really is your wife, you have better things to be doing than wasting as much time preaching about how sucky the Rockies/Broncos/Avalanche/Rams/Buffs and Nuggets are as you do.
If I were you, I'd take that lady to Vail or Breck for the weekend and not watch one second of sports. Too many great things to do in the Mile High instead of being on the wrong side of so many picks and then coming on to Covers and whining.![]()
If you are anything in real life like you are on Covers, I would think it is pretty easy to believe she gets annoyed with you on a constant basis. Perhaps she isn't really into a person who whines and complains all the time. Change your perspective and it will most likely change hers.
Cant think of one of your posts that doesn't have a negative context to it.
And if that really is your wife, you have better things to be doing than wasting as much time preaching about how sucky the Rockies/Broncos/Avalanche/Rams/Buffs and Nuggets are as you do.
If I were you, I'd take that lady to Vail or Breck for the weekend and not watch one second of sports. Too many great things to do in the Mile High instead of being on the wrong side of so many picks and then coming on to Covers and whining.![]()
I knew once my handicapping of the NFL got as bad as CrashDavis'
I knew once my handicapping of the NFL got as bad as CrashDavis'
The Avatar is my wife.
The Avatar is my wife.
There is a reason you married her I think too many people are too quick to pull the plug over stupid sh!t. I also think too may people just marry the first ho that comes along whips it on them and mistake that for love.
Talk to her tell her how you are feeling figure out why she is like that and try to fix it try counseling etc.
Either that or GTFO, kids will survive millions of people do it
Doing nothing is just going to make it worse
Disclaimer: I am 48 and never been married
There is a reason you married her I think too many people are too quick to pull the plug over stupid sh!t. I also think too may people just marry the first ho that comes along whips it on them and mistake that for love.
Talk to her tell her how you are feeling figure out why she is like that and try to fix it try counseling etc.
Either that or GTFO, kids will survive millions of people do it
Doing nothing is just going to make it worse
Disclaimer: I am 48 and never been married
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,894
- PART DEUX 157
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 847
- Week 6 Money 8,470
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,270
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,261
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
