Pick your fights. You are not going to get your way every time you argue. Make sure when you argue it's for something you really believe in your heart. Otherwise argue for a while, drop it and let them think they won the fight.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Pick your fights. You are not going to get your way every time you argue. Make sure when you argue it's for something you really believe in your heart. Otherwise argue for a while, drop it and let them think they won the fight.
Flowers once a week but mix it up. Tulips, roses etc. Keep the house clean especially the bathroom. And keep the toilet seat down. Back rubs are great for getting sex but feet rubs while watching the game is a win win.
But #1. Women love jewelry. You would be shocked that there is so much out there cheap and they love it. Always buy from a girl. In fact I love shopping at Victories Secret and places like that. These girls will help you and if you are not a toad sometimes they will try things on for you. Hit those stores when they are not busy.
Flowers once a week but mix it up. Tulips, roses etc. Keep the house clean especially the bathroom. And keep the toilet seat down. Back rubs are great for getting sex but feet rubs while watching the game is a win win.
But #1. Women love jewelry. You would be shocked that there is so much out there cheap and they love it. Always buy from a girl. In fact I love shopping at Victories Secret and places like that. These girls will help you and if you are not a toad sometimes they will try things on for you. Hit those stores when they are not busy.
Well, Kurshka that's the thing. I've spent so many thousands of dollars on her. She keeps telling me she doesn't care about money. Which I kind of believe because she never wears the garbage that I bought her anyway except the underwear from V-secrets. Rings, necklaces, diamond earrings, you name it. I think I've over-done the flowers too. garbage.
Well, Kurshka that's the thing. I've spent so many thousands of dollars on her. She keeps telling me she doesn't care about money. Which I kind of believe because she never wears the garbage that I bought her anyway except the underwear from V-secrets. Rings, necklaces, diamond earrings, you name it. I think I've over-done the flowers too. garbage.
You think small acts of kindness will make a difference?
I do. For instance, if she gets home from work unexpectedly early, don't ask her to include your hookers when she is making dinner. It is about being considerate and it goes a long way.
Quote Originally Posted by dalilama:
You think small acts of kindness will make a difference?
I do. For instance, if she gets home from work unexpectedly early, don't ask her to include your hookers when she is making dinner. It is about being considerate and it goes a long way.
make sure you pick up the tab at the end of the night
dont date a republican, unless her name is ivanka
jewelry? really? you must be dating the wrong type. but damn those 99$ charm bracelets do work! i've seen plenty of girls wearing em. u just add 20$ charm to the bracelet every 1-2 months. shiet like this makes people happy.
dont date manipulative girls, but do tell her about your bad day even if u gotta make it up. it helps make her feel better
overall, its all about finding the right one. if you havent seen a girls bad side after 2-3 years u probably found the right one. most psychos will show u their bad side after a month or two.
leave the toilet seat up! i mean down.
give her orgasms after orgasms
make sure you pick up the tab at the end of the night
dont date a republican, unless her name is ivanka
jewelry? really? you must be dating the wrong type. but damn those 99$ charm bracelets do work! i've seen plenty of girls wearing em. u just add 20$ charm to the bracelet every 1-2 months. shiet like this makes people happy.
dont date manipulative girls, but do tell her about your bad day even if u gotta make it up. it helps make her feel better
overall, its all about finding the right one. if you havent seen a girls bad side after 2-3 years u probably found the right one. most psychos will show u their bad side after a month or two.
[Quote: Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234]Not one of you f-ckers have mentioned making her squirt, It's not rocket science, You f-ck her good, She's yours for life.Flowers, Gifts, What a bunch of p-ussies[/Quote
Says the guy who has to dust off his dick due to lack of use.
[Quote: Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234]Not one of you f-ckers have mentioned making her squirt, It's not rocket science, You f-ck her good, She's yours for life.Flowers, Gifts, What a bunch of p-ussies[/Quote
Says the guy who has to dust off his dick due to lack of use.