• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    What's the best supplement to take before a workout/run?

    «First Previous 12
    Buckeyebomb
    ad1260
    umgmu
    Degenerate
    zorro1956
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1696
    Posts: 38
    «First Previous 12
     
    Buckeyebomb
    Buckeyebomb
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 5293
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2008 - 4:39 AM ET #26

    pack-  cell tech is pricey no doubt but it works for me.  I cant drink the regular creatine...  it tastes like shit and its grainy, just thinkin about it
     
    Better solution...  take 25-50 mgs of dbol a day
    Reply
    pack-  cell tech is pricey no doubt but it works for me.  I cant drink the regular creatine...  it tastes like shit and its grainy, just thinkin about it
     
    Better solution...  take 25-50 mgs of dbol a day
     
    ad1260
    ad1260
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2008 - 5:28 AM ET #27

    gay
    Reply
    gay
     
    Buckeyebomb
    Buckeyebomb
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 5293
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2008 - 6:00 AM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by ad1260:

    gay
    Come again?  Are you talking to me?
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by ad1260:

    gay
    Come again?  Are you talking to me?
     
    umgmu
    umgmu
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2005
    Posts: 47765
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2008 - 7:46 AM ET #29

    eat a cup of yogurt  and a banana about 1-1 1/2 hours before a workout and you're fine .. well , it works for me ..
    Reply
    eat a cup of yogurt  and a banana about 1-1 1/2 hours before a workout and you're fine .. well , it works for me ..
     
    Degenerate
    Degenerate
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 5165
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2008 - 8:46 AM ET #30

    I use a supplement called Dominate by Pride Nutrition.  It is similar to NO Xplode but it is cheaper, requires only one scoop, lasts longer, and tastes better... but those are all just my opinions.  They also have post workout stuff called Retaliate but I don't take it, I just eat 40g of protein soon after and Creatine. 

    If you can find it, 1-AD is by far the best supplement that I have ever taken in my life, and I had monstrous gains, but it's no longer legal.  Try and get a hold of some or something similar.
    Reply
    I use a supplement called Dominate by Pride Nutrition.  It is similar to NO Xplode but it is cheaper, requires only one scoop, lasts longer, and tastes better... but those are all just my opinions.  They also have post workout stuff called Retaliate but I don't take it, I just eat 40g of protein soon after and Creatine. 

    If you can find it, 1-AD is by far the best supplement that I have ever taken in my life, and I had monstrous gains, but it's no longer legal.  Try and get a hold of some or something similar.
     
    zorro1956
    zorro1956
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 728
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2008 - 9:57 AM ET #31

    Go old school.... Cut out a big line of blow and hit the weights..
    Reply
    Go old school.... Cut out a big line of blow and hit the weights..
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2008 - 11:00 AM ET #32

    They guy runs 30 miles a week and doesn't do much weight lifting.....why all this excess chemical B.S.  I can see a whey protein shake, but an energy bar now and again along with a lower calorie electolyte replenisher and water should be more then fine. 
     
    As long as your diet is solid.  It's really not that hard....lean meats and fish.....fresh vegetables (steamed or grilled), fresh fruit, and solid carbs (less refined). 

    People talk about how food that is good for you isn't tasty...you'd be surprised how a little olive oil (whether pan frying, roasting, or doing things on the grill...and that includes vegetables) adds richness and flavor....and it's good for you.
    Reply
    They guy runs 30 miles a week and doesn't do much weight lifting.....why all this excess chemical B.S.  I can see a whey protein shake, but an energy bar now and again along with a lower calorie electolyte replenisher and water should be more then fine. 
     
    As long as your diet is solid.  It's really not that hard....lean meats and fish.....fresh vegetables (steamed or grilled), fresh fruit, and solid carbs (less refined). 

    People talk about how food that is good for you isn't tasty...you'd be surprised how a little olive oil (whether pan frying, roasting, or doing things on the grill...and that includes vegetables) adds richness and flavor....and it's good for you.
     
    woopdurritis
    woopdurritis
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 22212
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2008 - 11:20 AM ET #33

    Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate:

    I use a supplement called Dominate by Pride Nutrition.  It is similar to NO Xplode but it is cheaper, requires only one scoop, lasts longer, and tastes better... but those are all just my opinions.  They also have post workout stuff called Retaliate but I don't take it, I just eat 40g of protein soon after and Creatine. 

    If you can find it, 1-AD is by far the best supplement that I have ever taken in my life, and I had monstrous gains, but it's no longer legal.  Try and get a hold of some or something similar.


    If you took 1-AD you essentially did steroids.  This supplement is now listed as a designer steroid.  Unless you took other supplements during and after the cycle you probably messed up your hormone levels, and will see the effects in 15-20 years.  The reason you got such large gains is that your body converts this supplement into a steroid. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate:

    I use a supplement called Dominate by Pride Nutrition.  It is similar to NO Xplode but it is cheaper, requires only one scoop, lasts longer, and tastes better... but those are all just my opinions.  They also have post workout stuff called Retaliate but I don't take it, I just eat 40g of protein soon after and Creatine. 

    If you can find it, 1-AD is by far the best supplement that I have ever taken in my life, and I had monstrous gains, but it's no longer legal.  Try and get a hold of some or something similar.


    If you took 1-AD you essentially did steroids.  This supplement is now listed as a designer steroid.  Unless you took other supplements during and after the cycle you probably messed up your hormone levels, and will see the effects in 15-20 years.  The reason you got such large gains is that your body converts this supplement into a steroid. 
     
    Degenerate
    Degenerate
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 5165
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2008 - 11:53 AM ET #34

    I cycled it with 6-OXO for that reason.  I should be fine.  I'd give my left nut to have a few more bottles of that shit.
    Reply
    I cycled it with 6-OXO for that reason.  I should be fine.  I'd give my left nut to have a few more bottles of that shit.
     
    jono
    jono
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 1
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2008 - 12:07 PM ET #35

    Best product for pre-workout is MPOWER Athletes Energy by RIVALUS (www.rivalus.net). I took half the recommended dosage and had the best workout of my life. Only down side was I didn't sleep-LOL but that was not a problem after the first few days. Plus my girlfriend didn't mind me staying up a bit later!

     

    Quote Originally Posted by lemonsky:

    I usually run about 30 miles a week, with some strength exercises here and there, but I want to start doing more weights and calisthenics and after a run (I'd rather do them post run), I'm just too exhausted. I use to be an adherent to ephedra and the prolonged energy it gave me, but thanks to some dumbasses who ate ephedra pills like M & Ms and croaked, they're off the market.

    Red Bull and Redline just don't cut it me.

    What supplement is out there that you'd recommend?

    Reply

    Best product for pre-workout is MPOWER Athletes Energy by RIVALUS (www.rivalus.net). I took half the recommended dosage and had the best workout of my life. Only down side was I didn't sleep-LOL but that was not a problem after the first few days. Plus my girlfriend didn't mind me staying up a bit later!

     

    Quote Originally Posted by lemonsky:

    I usually run about 30 miles a week, with some strength exercises here and there, but I want to start doing more weights and calisthenics and after a run (I'd rather do them post run), I'm just too exhausted. I use to be an adherent to ephedra and the prolonged energy it gave me, but thanks to some dumbasses who ate ephedra pills like M & Ms and croaked, they're off the market.

    Red Bull and Redline just don't cut it me.

    What supplement is out there that you'd recommend?

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2019 - 11:40 AM ET #36

    Quote Originally Posted by lemonsky:

    I usually run about 30 miles a week, with some strength exercises here and there, but I want to start doing more weights and calisthenics and after a run (I'd rather do them post run), I'm just too exhausted. I use to be an adherent to ephedra and the prolonged energy it gave me, but thanks to some dumbasses who ate ephedra pills like M & Ms and croaked, they're off the market.Red Bull and Redline just don't cut it me.What supplement is out there that you'd recommend?
    spegettie liguini ,noodles based dinner high carb allows for a build in potential energy for a kenetic positive performance.  Do not drink red bull it is heart attack or stroke the drive in blood pressure will loosen clots and greatly increase the chance to die while working out see red him marathon endurance runner. 

    If you have a day gap the next dinner should be amino acid protein base this builds muscle and tone. Herbal supplements such as st John's wart can enhance the runners high if that is what your exercise goals are. But be careful with now performancedrinks. s

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by lemonsky:

    I usually run about 30 miles a week, with some strength exercises here and there, but I want to start doing more weights and calisthenics and after a run (I'd rather do them post run), I'm just too exhausted. I use to be an adherent to ephedra and the prolonged energy it gave me, but thanks to some dumbasses who ate ephedra pills like M & Ms and croaked, they're off the market.Red Bull and Redline just don't cut it me.What supplement is out there that you'd recommend?
    spegettie liguini ,noodles based dinner high carb allows for a build in potential energy for a kenetic positive performance.  Do not drink red bull it is heart attack or stroke the drive in blood pressure will loosen clots and greatly increase the chance to die while working out see red him marathon endurance runner. 

    If you have a day gap the next dinner should be amino acid protein base this builds muscle and tone. Herbal supplements such as st John's wart can enhance the runners high if that is what your exercise goals are. But be careful with now performancedrinks. s

     
    ZiggyDawg
    ZiggyDawg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 5532
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2019 - 12:31 PM ET #37

    holy cr@p, this post is from the dead. from the good old days.

    Anyway, I needed to gain 15 - 20 pounds after I got a stomach virus and lost weight and got down to 119 pounds, yeah unreal.

    I returned a weighing scale at Walmart and spent the money impulsively on this crap :

    https://www.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition-Standard-Double-Chocolate/dp/B077BB9K43/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_121_lp_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=QVWBV37H2E3H7J0Y4D7M&th=1

    (OPTIMUM NUTRITION GOLD STANDARD 100% Whey Protein Powder Individual Stick Packs, Double Rich Chocolate, 6 Count
    by Optimum Nutrition )

    I simply read the package and since I never read nutrition info on any cans or packages of food , I decided to try it out. The Amazon reviews sound promising but the only thing I can tell right now is that it makes your f@rts stink like Chef Boyardee Raviois.

    I'm the complete opposite and I can eat like a horse and not gain weight, so if anyone can give me tips on gaining weight while keeping my six pack please chime in. I bascially can get defined easily and get veins popping out of my forearms but I''m built like a thin point guard/Bruce Lee dude and I'm 48 and don't really do the gym. I play a a lot of basketball and do pushups and situps. Please help if you can, I want to gain 10 more pounds and still remain quick.

    Reply
    holy cr@p, this post is from the dead. from the good old days.

    Anyway, I needed to gain 15 - 20 pounds after I got a stomach virus and lost weight and got down to 119 pounds, yeah unreal.

    I returned a weighing scale at Walmart and spent the money impulsively on this crap :

    https://www.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutrition-Standard-Double-Chocolate/dp/B077BB9K43/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_121_lp_t_2?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=QVWBV37H2E3H7J0Y4D7M&th=1

    (OPTIMUM NUTRITION GOLD STANDARD 100% Whey Protein Powder Individual Stick Packs, Double Rich Chocolate, 6 Count
    by Optimum Nutrition )

    I simply read the package and since I never read nutrition info on any cans or packages of food , I decided to try it out. The Amazon reviews sound promising but the only thing I can tell right now is that it makes your f@rts stink like Chef Boyardee Raviois.

    I'm the complete opposite and I can eat like a horse and not gain weight, so if anyone can give me tips on gaining weight while keeping my six pack please chime in. I bascially can get defined easily and get veins popping out of my forearms but I''m built like a thin point guard/Bruce Lee dude and I'm 48 and don't really do the gym. I play a a lot of basketball and do pushups and situps. Please help if you can, I want to gain 10 more pounds and still remain quick.

     
     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Jan. 24, 2019 - 2:28 PM ET #38

    Post 27 made some valid points.

    peace_5

    Reply

    Post 27 made some valid points.

    peace_5

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,886
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,600
    • MLB Playoffs 16,929
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,216
    • PART DEUX 137
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,258
    • Week 6 Money 5,667
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,147

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.