• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    What's the best supplement to take before a workout/run?

    12 Next Last»
    lemonsky
    Irish08
    NONEED4LUCK
    searchwarrant
    GAM
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1696
    Posts: 38
    12 Next Last»
     
    lemonsky
    lemonsky
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 2645
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2008 - 3:36 PM ET #1

    I usually run about 30 miles a week, with some strength exercises here and there, but I want to start doing more weights and calisthenics and after a run (I'd rather do them post run), I'm just too exhausted. I use to be an adherent to ephedra and the prolonged energy it gave me, but thanks to some dumbasses who ate ephedra pills like M & Ms and croaked, they're off the market.

    Red Bull and Redline just don't cut it me.

    What supplement is out there that you'd recommend?
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    I usually run about 30 miles a week, with some strength exercises here and there, but I want to start doing more weights and calisthenics and after a run (I'd rather do them post run), I'm just too exhausted. I use to be an adherent to ephedra and the prolonged energy it gave me, but thanks to some dumbasses who ate ephedra pills like M & Ms and croaked, they're off the market.

    Red Bull and Redline just don't cut it me.

    What supplement is out there that you'd recommend?
     
    Irish08
    Irish08
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 3656
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2008 - 3:39 PM ET #2

    Not sure about running but to get the most out of a workout (weights), take NO explode 20 min prior. You get awesome pumps and a big boost of energy. Has a downside at the end though....you feel like shit about 10 min after the workout.
    Reply
    Not sure about running but to get the most out of a workout (weights), take NO explode 20 min prior. You get awesome pumps and a big boost of energy. Has a downside at the end though....you feel like shit about 10 min after the workout.
     
    NONEED4LUCK
    NONEED4LUCK
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 29222
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2008 - 3:41 PM ET #3

    i don't know much about it anymore, but when I was in college playing baseball, we use crietene(sp) gum. we would chew a piece before we worked out and after and for being a skinny ass white boy, i gain some muscle and looked pretty damn good. don't know if they have it or where to get it, but you don't get bloated with all that water from the other crietene.
    Reply
    i don't know much about it anymore, but when I was in college playing baseball, we use crietene(sp) gum. we would chew a piece before we worked out and after and for being a skinny ass white boy, i gain some muscle and looked pretty damn good. don't know if they have it or where to get it, but you don't get bloated with all that water from the other crietene.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2008 - 3:54 PM ET #4

    Emergency "C" Comes in a box with several little packets that you pour into a water bottle shake up and drink. Cost for 40 packets 12 bucks.
    Hidden little gem...trust me.
    Drugstores, Whole foods, Trader Joes.
    Reply
    Emergency "C" Comes in a box with several little packets that you pour into a water bottle shake up and drink. Cost for 40 packets 12 bucks.
    Hidden little gem...trust me.
    Drugstores, Whole foods, Trader Joes.
     
    GAM
    GAM
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 8295
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2008 - 3:54 PM ET #5

    No Xplode didn't work for me. It wouldn't do shit with 1 scoop or 2 scoops, but 3 worked well...until I was fucking wired until 1am every night. There was no happy medium for me with that shit.

    If you work out in the morning, No Xplode could be good.


    Reply
    No Xplode didn't work for me. It wouldn't do shit with 1 scoop or 2 scoops, but 3 worked well...until I was fucking wired until 1am every night. There was no happy medium for me with that shit.

    If you work out in the morning, No Xplode could be good.


     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2008 - 3:57 PM ET #6

    Methamphetamine
    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply
    Methamphetamine
     
    GGLeaf055
    GGLeaf055
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 2061
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2008 - 4:07 PM ET #7

    Ginseng and Vit C down with a coke.
    Reply
    Ginseng and Vit C down with a coke.
     
    Irish08
    Irish08
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 3656
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2008 - 4:09 PM ET #8

    Anyone know where i can get HGH? Anyone ever try that sytropin HGH drops? Heard it works well..
    Reply
    Anyone know where i can get HGH? Anyone ever try that sytropin HGH drops? Heard it works well..
     
    asloper6001
    asloper6001
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2007
    Posts: 4998
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2008 - 4:13 PM ET #9

    Hydroxcut
    Reply
    Hydroxcut
     
    depeche2
    depeche2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2002
    Posts: 67006
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2008 - 4:22 PM ET #10

    water
    Reply
    water
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2008 - 4:51 PM ET #11

    SuperPump 250 by Gaspari.
     
    I have tried all the NO products, and SuperPump is friggin insane ... every time I've achieved a personal best in any weight lifting, it's been during a workout after doing this stuff. The only drawback is it gives me the shits.
     
    SuperPump = Superdump 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    SuperPump 250 by Gaspari.
     
    I have tried all the NO products, and SuperPump is friggin insane ... every time I've achieved a personal best in any weight lifting, it's been during a workout after doing this stuff. The only drawback is it gives me the shits.
     
    SuperPump = Superdump 
     
    JGROMACK
    JGROMACK
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2007
    Posts: 4864
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2008 - 5:04 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by depeche2:

    water

     

    correct sir

    You should just cut back on the run a little, so you have the energy to work out. Your body is made only to do so much. The best way to extend how long you can work out, is to push it a little each day till your satisfied with how you feel and look. After that all you have to do is maintain your diet and workout.

    Supplements like the ones your talking about only do damage. Either in the long run or during your workout. At the most you should only have to take basic protein supplements (like syntha 6), amino acids, and vitamins. All this stuff has to be taken properly too.

    The worst part of your question

    You stated that you run 30 miles a week, so your obviously in good shape. Why would you want to take this bullshit then? The only way to look good, stay healthy, and feel good, is with a proper diet and to stay active. You already push your body physically, now do it mentally. I promise your feel so much better, then taking that bullshit. Also lets not forget the hangover some of these energy supplements give you.

    Gl in your choice

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by depeche2:

    water

     

    correct sir

    You should just cut back on the run a little, so you have the energy to work out. Your body is made only to do so much. The best way to extend how long you can work out, is to push it a little each day till your satisfied with how you feel and look. After that all you have to do is maintain your diet and workout.

    Supplements like the ones your talking about only do damage. Either in the long run or during your workout. At the most you should only have to take basic protein supplements (like syntha 6), amino acids, and vitamins. All this stuff has to be taken properly too.

    The worst part of your question

    You stated that you run 30 miles a week, so your obviously in good shape. Why would you want to take this bullshit then? The only way to look good, stay healthy, and feel good, is with a proper diet and to stay active. You already push your body physically, now do it mentally. I promise your feel so much better, then taking that bullshit. Also lets not forget the hangover some of these energy supplements give you.

    Gl in your choice

     
    strippersnbens
    strippersnbens
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 8648
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2008 - 5:15 PM ET #13

    I take no explode and am able to workout longer than without.....especially good for cardio
    Reply
    I take no explode and am able to workout longer than without.....especially good for cardio
     
    McGas
    McGas
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 3997
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2008 - 5:47 PM ET #14

    eat right all the time and you dont need supplements
    Reply
    eat right all the time and you dont need supplements
     
    woopdurritis
    woopdurritis
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 22212
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2008 - 6:42 PM ET #15

    superdrol, 1ad, andro, winstrol
    Reply
    superdrol, 1ad, andro, winstrol
     
    $OC$
    $OC$
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 11607
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2008 - 7:14 PM ET #16

    Lemonsky.

    I use Hammer Nutrition.

    A glass of Hammer Heed and an espresso Hammer Gel


    btw - i am running the SL Marathon on Saturday.  Training has been spotty but hometown marathons are a must.
    Reply
    Lemonsky.

    I use Hammer Nutrition.

    A glass of Hammer Heed and an espresso Hammer Gel


    btw - i am running the SL Marathon on Saturday.  Training has been spotty but hometown marathons are a must.
     
    lemonsky
    lemonsky
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 2645
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2008 - 8:01 PM ET #17

    Quote Originally Posted by $OC$:

    Lemonsky.

    I use Hammer Nutrition.

    A glass of Hammer Heed and an espresso Hammer Gel


    btw - i am running the SL Marathon on Saturday.  Training has been spotty but hometown marathons are a must.


    Thanks, $OC$. I'm going to check it out on the website.

    I ran the LA Marathon back in March and it took weeks for me to recover. And I think it may have been attributable to poor training. I was out running when I was too tired (even without calisthenics) and so I kind of strained one achilles and one hamstring and ultimately, paid for it on race day.

    I think I'm going to cut the running a little and concentrate on muscle building a little more. Usually, I'd go to Santa Monica beach, run along the path, and then towards the end, do some calisthenics on the bars and rings. I want to increase the time and effort doing those, but again, I've been too worn.

    We'll see.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by $OC$:

    Lemonsky.

    I use Hammer Nutrition.

    A glass of Hammer Heed and an espresso Hammer Gel


    btw - i am running the SL Marathon on Saturday.  Training has been spotty but hometown marathons are a must.


    Thanks, $OC$. I'm going to check it out on the website.

    I ran the LA Marathon back in March and it took weeks for me to recover. And I think it may have been attributable to poor training. I was out running when I was too tired (even without calisthenics) and so I kind of strained one achilles and one hamstring and ultimately, paid for it on race day.

    I think I'm going to cut the running a little and concentrate on muscle building a little more. Usually, I'd go to Santa Monica beach, run along the path, and then towards the end, do some calisthenics on the bars and rings. I want to increase the time and effort doing those, but again, I've been too worn.

    We'll see.

     
    $OC$
    $OC$
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2003
    Posts: 11607
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2008 - 8:18 PM ET #18

    Quote Originally Posted by lemonsky:



    Thanks, $OC$. I'm going to check it out on the website.

    I ran the LA Marathon back in March and it took weeks for me to recover. And I think it may have been attributable to poor training. I was out running when I was too tired (even without calisthenics) and so I kind of strained one achilles and one hamstring and ultimately, paid for it on race day.

    I think I'm going to cut the running a little and concentrate on muscle building a little more. Usually, I'd go to Santa Monica beach, run along the path, and then towards the end, do some calisthenics on the bars and rings. I want to increase the time and effort doing those, but again, I've been too worn.

    We'll see.



    Yeah i use to run down in SanMo when I lived down there.  I would always incorporate the Montana stairs and Entrada Stairs as well on my runs.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonsky:



    Thanks, $OC$. I'm going to check it out on the website.

    I ran the LA Marathon back in March and it took weeks for me to recover. And I think it may have been attributable to poor training. I was out running when I was too tired (even without calisthenics) and so I kind of strained one achilles and one hamstring and ultimately, paid for it on race day.

    I think I'm going to cut the running a little and concentrate on muscle building a little more. Usually, I'd go to Santa Monica beach, run along the path, and then towards the end, do some calisthenics on the bars and rings. I want to increase the time and effort doing those, but again, I've been too worn.

    We'll see.



    Yeah i use to run down in SanMo when I lived down there.  I would always incorporate the Montana stairs and Entrada Stairs as well on my runs.
     
    Buckeyebomb
    Buckeyebomb
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 5293
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2008 - 11:13 PM ET #19

    Get yourself some CELL TECH.
     
    Its creatine with a delivery system that will spike your insulin levels (so your muscles grow) and make you hold some water giving you more endurance and increase your strength.
     
    I take a scoop and a half before then after my workout another scoop and a half.  After your done with your CELL TECH make sure you get a protein shake (very important).  Drink alot of water during your workout........
     
     
    Dam thats alot of drinkin 
     
    GL
     
     
    Reply
    Get yourself some CELL TECH.
     
    Its creatine with a delivery system that will spike your insulin levels (so your muscles grow) and make you hold some water giving you more endurance and increase your strength.
     
    I take a scoop and a half before then after my workout another scoop and a half.  After your done with your CELL TECH make sure you get a protein shake (very important).  Drink alot of water during your workout........
     
     
    Dam thats alot of drinkin 
     
    GL
     
     
     
    GAM
    GAM
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 8295
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2008 - 11:37 PM ET #20

    Cell Tech is great, just make sure to stop using after 4-5 weeks and take a 1-2 weeks off. That shit is hardcore. It fucks you up after extended use. Tons of side effects. Took it for 10 weeks once and I was fucked up.
    Reply
    Cell Tech is great, just make sure to stop using after 4-5 weeks and take a 1-2 weeks off. That shit is hardcore. It fucks you up after extended use. Tons of side effects. Took it for 10 weeks once and I was fucked up.
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2008 - 11:38 PM ET #21

    I'm gonna go with the depeche mode and recommend water. With all the running you do, try pilates to stretch yourself out a bit. I'm sure your legs are in great shape, so I'd concentrate on upper body. The main thing is to stay loose. Pushups and arm curls, sure, but don't forget some neck rolls (side to side, back to front, all around) and some situps. After every workout/run, you should have had enough water that you have to piss.............
    Reply
    I'm gonna go with the depeche mode and recommend water. With all the running you do, try pilates to stretch yourself out a bit. I'm sure your legs are in great shape, so I'd concentrate on upper body. The main thing is to stay loose. Pushups and arm curls, sure, but don't forget some neck rolls (side to side, back to front, all around) and some situps. After every workout/run, you should have had enough water that you have to piss.............
     
    Buckeyebomb
    Buckeyebomb
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 5293
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2008 - 11:48 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by GAM:

    Cell Tech is great, just make sure to stop using after 4-5 weeks and take a 1-2 weeks off. That shit is hardcore. It fucks you up after extended use. Tons of side effects. Took it for 10 weeks once and I was fucked up.
    Forgot to mention that thanks GAM
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by GAM:

    Cell Tech is great, just make sure to stop using after 4-5 weeks and take a 1-2 weeks off. That shit is hardcore. It fucks you up after extended use. Tons of side effects. Took it for 10 weeks once and I was fucked up.
    Forgot to mention that thanks GAM
     
    bobcat26
    bobcat26
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2004
    Posts: 12057
    Posted: Apr. 16, 2008 - 11:53 PM ET #23

    I'm a fan of Spike in the pill form. I like it for working out and taking at work for concentration.
     
    Spike by Biotest
    Reply
    I'm a fan of Spike in the pill form. I like it for working out and taking at work for concentration.
     
    Spike by Biotest
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2008 - 2:15 AM ET #24

    Some good posts from the kids..
     
    Reply
    Some good posts from the kids..
     
     
     
    chisy22
    chisy22
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 722
    Posted: Apr. 17, 2008 - 2:48 AM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by JGROMACK:

     

    correct sir

    You should just cut back on the run a little, so you have the energy to work out. Your body is made only to do so much. The best way to extend how long you can work out, is to push it a little each day till your satisfied with how you feel and look. After that all you have to do is maintain your diet and workout.

    Supplements like the ones your talking about only do damage. Either in the long run or during your workout. At the most you should only have to take basic protein supplements (like syntha 6), amino acids, and vitamins. All this stuff has to be taken properly too.

    The worst part of your question

    You stated that you run 30 miles a week, so your obviously in good shape. Why would you want to take this bullshit then? The only way to look good, stay healthy, and feel good, is with a proper diet and to stay active. You already push your body physically, now do it mentally. I promise your feel so much better, then taking that bullshit. Also lets not forget the hangover some of these energy supplements give you.

    Gl in your choice








    correct, good food, good grain and lots of clean meat, with whey protein shakes, none of that other bullshit. maybe creatine ethyl ester for a month if your really advanced.

    hell you can still eat restaurant food even or a milkshake here and there...
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JGROMACK:

     

    correct sir

    You should just cut back on the run a little, so you have the energy to work out. Your body is made only to do so much. The best way to extend how long you can work out, is to push it a little each day till your satisfied with how you feel and look. After that all you have to do is maintain your diet and workout.

    Supplements like the ones your talking about only do damage. Either in the long run or during your workout. At the most you should only have to take basic protein supplements (like syntha 6), amino acids, and vitamins. All this stuff has to be taken properly too.

    The worst part of your question

    You stated that you run 30 miles a week, so your obviously in good shape. Why would you want to take this bullshit then? The only way to look good, stay healthy, and feel good, is with a proper diet and to stay active. You already push your body physically, now do it mentally. I promise your feel so much better, then taking that bullshit. Also lets not forget the hangover some of these energy supplements give you.

    Gl in your choice








    correct, good food, good grain and lots of clean meat, with whey protein shakes, none of that other bullshit. maybe creatine ethyl ester for a month if your really advanced.

    hell you can still eat restaurant food even or a milkshake here and there...
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,886
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 445
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,601
    • MLB Playoffs 16,931
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,220
    • PART DEUX 137
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,362
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,258
    • Week 6 Money 5,668
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,147

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.