Sounds kinda "happy" bro. You bone a fat girl to get off. Or because you like fat girls. You do it to feel like a man. A man that has the balls to do whatever it takes to get theres. Not for some fruiter trophy. It does sounds like an 80's thing.
Let's just say the political correctness police and NOW would go bonkers if they read a story like this.
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:
Sounds kinda "happy" bro. You bone a fat girl to get off. Or because you like fat girls. You do it to feel like a man. A man that has the balls to do whatever it takes to get theres. Not for some fruiter trophy. It does sounds like an 80's thing.
Let's just say the political correctness police and NOW would go bonkers if they read a story like this.
I honestly never banged a female who was over 170lbs or so.
Although, one drunken night I did get head from this behemoth that when she got in my car the passenger side sunk about a foot. After she exited the car it seemed that she had ruined the springs because her side was closer to the ground than mine.
Best BJ I ever got though
Some years back a group that consisted of my cousins, a few friends, and I were going to this same club every weekend for a couple months, always at the suggestion of my one cousin. What it boiled down to was that he was getting head in this side room from this huge Samoan chick every time we went. It was funny to witness. By a few weeks in it there weren't even words said. They would see each other and make a beeline for the side room.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:
I honestly never banged a female who was over 170lbs or so.
Although, one drunken night I did get head from this behemoth that when she got in my car the passenger side sunk about a foot. After she exited the car it seemed that she had ruined the springs because her side was closer to the ground than mine.
Best BJ I ever got though
Some years back a group that consisted of my cousins, a few friends, and I were going to this same club every weekend for a couple months, always at the suggestion of my one cousin. What it boiled down to was that he was getting head in this side room from this huge Samoan chick every time we went. It was funny to witness. By a few weeks in it there weren't even words said. They would see each other and make a beeline for the side room.