I banged a chick who was kinda tall and big boned, thick but not fat, who was maybe 175-180.
I was once with a chick who was about 6' 2"/210 lbs. Not "fat" but thick, and built like a brick s#!thouse - wide shoulders, strong thighs, etc. Even though she was definitely all woman, something about it just didn't feel right. I just chalk it up as my one "experimental" near g@y experience back in college.....
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:
I banged a chick who was kinda tall and big boned, thick but not fat, who was maybe 175-180.
I was once with a chick who was about 6' 2"/210 lbs. Not "fat" but thick, and built like a brick s#!thouse - wide shoulders, strong thighs, etc. Even though she was definitely all woman, something about it just didn't feel right. I just chalk it up as my one "experimental" near g@y experience back in college.....
Mounted one that tipped the scale at least 190. She had jugs that were the size of my head with those big ole dinner plate nipples that fell to the floor when she took off her tent bra. Her as s was the size of a stop sign.
All my friends saw her too. Didn't hear the end of it for at least 6 years. Brutal. too many shots -couldn't see.
Mounted one that tipped the scale at least 190. She had jugs that were the size of my head with those big ole dinner plate nipples that fell to the floor when she took off her tent bra. Her as s was the size of a stop sign.
All my friends saw her too. Didn't hear the end of it for at least 6 years. Brutal. too many shots -couldn't see.
I was once with a chick who was about 6' 2"/210 lbs. Not "fat" but thick, and built like a brick s#!thouse - wide shoulders, strong thighs, etc. Even though she was definitely all woman, something about it just didn't feel right. I just chalk it up as my one "experimental" near g@y experience back in college.....
Did you suck her cock?
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
I was once with a chick who was about 6' 2"/210 lbs. Not "fat" but thick, and built like a brick s#!thouse - wide shoulders, strong thighs, etc. Even though she was definitely all woman, something about it just didn't feel right. I just chalk it up as my one "experimental" near g@y experience back in college.....
As I stroked her cheek, I did ask her about some "5 o'clock shadow" she had going on, but she assured me that it was genetic and ran through all the females in her family.
As did her enlarged cl!toris.....
And "female onset" Adam's Apple.....
Oh..... My..... God.....
HA! Anyways. Yeah, there's big b!tches out there, you just gotta find 'em & love 'em just the same.....
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
Did you suck her cock?
Whatever.....
As I stroked her cheek, I did ask her about some "5 o'clock shadow" she had going on, but she assured me that it was genetic and ran through all the females in her family.
As did her enlarged cl!toris.....
And "female onset" Adam's Apple.....
Oh..... My..... God.....
HA! Anyways. Yeah, there's big b!tches out there, you just gotta find 'em & love 'em just the same.....
As I stroked her cheek, I did ask her about some "5 o'clock shadow" she had going on, but she assured me that it was genetic and ran through all the females in her family.
As did her enlarged cl!toris.....
And "female onset" Adam's Apple.....
Oh..... My..... God.....
HA! Anyways. Yeah, there's big b!tches out there, you just gotta find 'em & love 'em just the same.....
Was she a squirter?
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
Whatever.....
As I stroked her cheek, I did ask her about some "5 o'clock shadow" she had going on, but she assured me that it was genetic and ran through all the females in her family.
As did her enlarged cl!toris.....
And "female onset" Adam's Apple.....
Oh..... My..... God.....
HA! Anyways. Yeah, there's big b!tches out there, you just gotta find 'em & love 'em just the same.....
As I stroked her cheek, I did ask her about some "5 o'clock shadow" she had going on, but she assured me that it was genetic and ran through all the females in her family.
As did her enlarged cl!toris.....
And "female onset" Adam's Apple.....
Oh..... My..... God.....
HA! Anyways. Yeah, there's big b!tches out there, you just gotta find 'em & love 'em just the same.....
As I stroked her cheek, I did ask her about some "5 o'clock shadow" she had going on, but she assured me that it was genetic and ran through all the females in her family.
As did her enlarged cl!toris.....
And "female onset" Adam's Apple.....
Oh..... My..... God.....
HA! Anyways. Yeah, there's big b!tches out there, you just gotta find 'em & love 'em just the same.....
First question, No. But, I think I handled the business alright. We did it a few times.....
@BWS - Not sure what you're setting me up for here, but "Lisa" was her name. I did catch a glimpse of her driver's license, and this was about 1995, she was only 19, so, I'm assuming there were no shenanigans going on, but who knows.....
Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:
Was she a squirter?
First question, No. But, I think I handled the business alright. We did it a few times.....
@BWS - Not sure what you're setting me up for here, but "Lisa" was her name. I did catch a glimpse of her driver's license, and this was about 1995, she was only 19, so, I'm assuming there were no shenanigans going on, but who knows.....
I was not involved in this story but a friend of mine was...........
Back in the mid 80's a friend of mine attending Arizona St. shared a house with 4 other guys. They had what was called a
"fat, ugly, hogger contest". A trophy was involved. This went on for a school year and in order to win the trophy for the week one had to bang a chick 200+.
I was not involved in this story but a friend of mine was...........
Back in the mid 80's a friend of mine attending Arizona St. shared a house with 4 other guys. They had what was called a
"fat, ugly, hogger contest". A trophy was involved. This went on for a school year and in order to win the trophy for the week one had to bang a chick 200+.
I was not involved in this story but a friend of mine was...........
Back in the mid 80's a friend of mine attending Arizona St. shared a house with 4 other guys. They had what was called a
"fat, ugly, hogger contest". A trophy was involved. This went on for a school year and in order to win the trophy for the week one had to bang a chick 200+.
Sounds kinda "happy" bro. You bone a fat girl to get off. Or because you like fat girls. You do it to feel like a man. A man that has the balls to do whatever it takes to get theres. Not for some fruiter trophy. It does sounds like an 80's thing.
R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
Quote Originally Posted by bettingforfun:
I was not involved in this story but a friend of mine was...........
Back in the mid 80's a friend of mine attending Arizona St. shared a house with 4 other guys. They had what was called a
"fat, ugly, hogger contest". A trophy was involved. This went on for a school year and in order to win the trophy for the week one had to bang a chick 200+.
Sounds kinda "happy" bro. You bone a fat girl to get off. Or because you like fat girls. You do it to feel like a man. A man that has the balls to do whatever it takes to get theres. Not for some fruiter trophy. It does sounds like an 80's thing.
As I stroked her cheek, I did ask her about some "5 o'clock shadow" she had going on, but she assured me that it was genetic and ran through all the females in her family.
As did her enlarged cl!toris.....
And "female onset" Adam's Apple.....
Oh..... My..... God.....
HA! Anyways. Yeah, there's big b!tches out there, you just gotta find 'em & love 'em just the same.....
I honestly never banged a female who was over 170lbs or so.
Although, one drunken night I did get head from this behemoth that when she got in my car the passenger side sunk about a foot. After she exited the car it seemed that she had ruined the springs because her side was closer to the ground than mine.
Best BJ I ever got though
bigreds daddy
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
Whatever.....
As I stroked her cheek, I did ask her about some "5 o'clock shadow" she had going on, but she assured me that it was genetic and ran through all the females in her family.
As did her enlarged cl!toris.....
And "female onset" Adam's Apple.....
Oh..... My..... God.....
HA! Anyways. Yeah, there's big b!tches out there, you just gotta find 'em & love 'em just the same.....
I honestly never banged a female who was over 170lbs or so.
Although, one drunken night I did get head from this behemoth that when she got in my car the passenger side sunk about a foot. After she exited the car it seemed that she had ruined the springs because her side was closer to the ground than mine.