In the past, I was a Freelance Sperm Donor. It was an exhausting job.
What do you guys do for a living?
Had a friend who was a logger taking select trees from the forest. He's been knocked out cold twice from limbs breaking off the tree on it's way down. He said the scariest trees are the trees that instead of just falling down in the direction you planned the trunk goes backward in the opposite direction at you. He had a name for it but I can't recall.
I think "widowmaker"? Sometime trees look healthy on oustide but 25ft up trunk is rottted, infestation or whatever. Thankfully never had a tree fall where I hadn't intended.
Goose, different times for sure, These days I suspect a person would need 8 weeks training minimum to do that job.. The rocking back and forth was not good, got a pretty good scuff mark in chin, no stitches.
Had a friend who was a logger taking select trees from the forest. He's been knocked out cold twice from limbs breaking off the tree on it's way down. He said the scariest trees are the trees that instead of just falling down in the direction you planned the trunk goes backward in the opposite direction at you. He had a name for it but I can't recall.
I think "widowmaker"? Sometime trees look healthy on oustide but 25ft up trunk is rottted, infestation or whatever. Thankfully never had a tree fall where I hadn't intended.
Goose, different times for sure, These days I suspect a person would need 8 weeks training minimum to do that job.. The rocking back and forth was not good, got a pretty good scuff mark in chin, no stitches.
I think "widowmaker"? Sometime trees look healthy on oustide but 25ft up trunk is rottted, infestation or whatever. Thankfully never had a tree fall where I hadn't intended.
Goose, different times for sure, These days I suspect a person would need 8 weeks training minimum to do that job.. The rocking back and forth was not good, got a pretty good scuff mark in chin, no stitches.
I think "widowmaker"? Sometime trees look healthy on oustide but 25ft up trunk is rottted, infestation or whatever. Thankfully never had a tree fall where I hadn't intended.
Goose, different times for sure, These days I suspect a person would need 8 weeks training minimum to do that job.. The rocking back and forth was not good, got a pretty good scuff mark in chin, no stitches.
I think "widowmaker"? Sometime trees look healthy on oustide but 25ft up trunk is rottted, infestation or whatever. Thankfully never had a tree fall where I hadn't intended. Goose, different times for sure, These days I suspect a person would need 8 weeks training minimum to do that job.. The rocking back and forth was not good, got a pretty good scuff mark in chin, no stitches.
I worked in the woodson and off since I was 5 measuring logs for.my Dad. I work as a lead carpenter now.
I think "widowmaker"? Sometime trees look healthy on oustide but 25ft up trunk is rottted, infestation or whatever. Thankfully never had a tree fall where I hadn't intended. Goose, different times for sure, These days I suspect a person would need 8 weeks training minimum to do that job.. The rocking back and forth was not good, got a pretty good scuff mark in chin, no stitches.
I worked in the woodson and off since I was 5 measuring logs for.my Dad. I work as a lead carpenter now.
Ironworker
I work with ironworkers on rigging projects sometimes. Once their foreman had on a tshirt that said "If Jesus was a carpenter then his daddy was an iron worker." Something like that. I thought it was awesome.
Ironworker
I work with ironworkers on rigging projects sometimes. Once their foreman had on a tshirt that said "If Jesus was a carpenter then his daddy was an iron worker." Something like that. I thought it was awesome.
I work with ironworkers on rigging projects sometimes. Once their foreman had on a tshirt that said "If Jesus was a carpenter then his daddy was an iron worker." Something like that. I thought it was awesome.
I work with ironworkers on rigging projects sometimes. Once their foreman had on a tshirt that said "If Jesus was a carpenter then his daddy was an iron worker." Something like that. I thought it was awesome.
Any of my awesome covers brothers wanna tell me what a mukbang is so I go don't have to google something I might not want in my search history. Mukbang sounds dirty in a onomatopoeia sort of way. Kind of like "Bukakke". Even if I had no idea what is was, if someone asked me to look up a "Bukakke" video i'd be a lil hesitant. And i'd be right.
A blessing to all that know me, and the world for that matter. The parents' greatest success. An adonis, even now in my 30's, whose only flaw is that I still sometimes party like i'm in my 20's. Success.
Any of my awesome covers brothers wanna tell me what a mukbang is so I go don't have to google something I might not want in my search history. Mukbang sounds dirty in a onomatopoeia sort of way. Kind of like "Bukakke". Even if I had no idea what is was, if someone asked me to look up a "Bukakke" video i'd be a lil hesitant. And i'd be right.
A blessing to all that know me, and the world for that matter. The parents' greatest success. An adonis, even now in my 30's, whose only flaw is that I still sometimes party like i'm in my 20's. Success.
Anyone here ever caddied? I've been asked the last few yrs, might try it this summer. Two rounds a day 4/5 days a week.
Well heeled crowd, good tips, lots of exercise. We'll see, don't have to work in summer, but idle hands devils workshop ...something like that.
Anyone here ever caddied? I've been asked the last few yrs, might try it this summer. Two rounds a day 4/5 days a week.
Well heeled crowd, good tips, lots of exercise. We'll see, don't have to work in summer, but idle hands devils workshop ...something like that.
Anyone here ever caddied? I've been asked the last few yrs, might try it this summer. Two rounds a day 4/5 days a week.
Well heeled crowd, good tips, lots of exercise. We'll see, don't have to work in summer, but idle hands devils workshop ...something like that.
Anyone here ever caddied? I've been asked the last few yrs, might try it this summer. Two rounds a day 4/5 days a week.
Well heeled crowd, good tips, lots of exercise. We'll see, don't have to work in summer, but idle hands devils workshop ...something like that.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
