I'm honestly just curious. I'm a plumber in New York and have been in the business for a little while. Was just curious on what the guys on covers are up to these days. What do YOU do?
What do you guys do for a living?
I lick butttholes for a living in Japan. I feel good at the end of the day
Do you do any webcam work?
I lick butttholes for a living in Japan. I feel good at the end of the day
Do you do any webcam work?
I make and sell picks. It's time consuming but I play all my picks also.
On here I play the NBA contest and everyday play the dogs and the unders. Those aren't my real picks though :)
www.frankmillsplus3.com
I make and sell picks. It's time consuming but I play all my picks also.
On here I play the NBA contest and everyday play the dogs and the unders. Those aren't my real picks though :)
www.frankmillsplus3.com
My first job was a mapping delivery driver for oil and gas company in Dallas.My last job was an accountant for the hotel and casino and gambled a lot at sports betting in Las Vegas.My current job is a part time uber driver to take people only to Rangers or Roughiders game (I like Baseball) and airports and still gamble a lot on sports betting and horse racing.Good luck!
You are an uber driver and dont have car insurance?
Good luck with that
My first job was a mapping delivery driver for oil and gas company in Dallas.My last job was an accountant for the hotel and casino and gambled a lot at sports betting in Las Vegas.My current job is a part time uber driver to take people only to Rangers or Roughiders game (I like Baseball) and airports and still gamble a lot on sports betting and horse racing.Good luck!
You are an uber driver and dont have car insurance?
Good luck with that
My first job was a mapping delivery driver for oil and gas company in Dallas.My last job was an accountant for the hotel and casino and gambled a lot at sports betting in Las Vegas.My current job is a part time uber driver to take people only to Rangers or Roughiders game (I like Baseball) and airports and still gamble a lot on sports betting and horse racing.Good luck!
![]()
My first job was a mapping delivery driver for oil and gas company in Dallas.My last job was an accountant for the hotel and casino and gambled a lot at sports betting in Las Vegas.My current job is a part time uber driver to take people only to Rangers or Roughiders game (I like Baseball) and airports and still gamble a lot on sports betting and horse racing.Good luck!
![]()
Plus size mature male model. 5' 10" 170 available for (clothing optional) photo shoots and private parties.
Also work tirelessly as co-chair of the CDN chapter of the "Human Fund", very worthwhile charity if you would like to donate i can send you the details.
Plus size mature male model. 5' 10" 170 available for (clothing optional) photo shoots and private parties.
Also work tirelessly as co-chair of the CDN chapter of the "Human Fund", very worthwhile charity if you would like to donate i can send you the details.
Happy porn. It's not what you guys think though. It's just porn where all the actors and actresses are really jovial.
Just read this. Jovial HaHa. LMAO..
![]()
Happy porn. It's not what you guys think though. It's just porn where all the actors and actresses are really jovial.
Just read this. Jovial HaHa. LMAO..
![]()
Any of my awesome covers brothers wanna tell me what a mukbang is so I go don't have to google something I might not want in my search history.
Mukbang sounds dirty in a onomatopoeia sort of way. Kind of like "Bukakke". Even if I had no idea what is was, if someone asked me to look up a "Bukakke" video i'd be a lil hesitant. And i'd be right.
Any of my awesome covers brothers wanna tell me what a mukbang is so I go don't have to google something I might not want in my search history.
Mukbang sounds dirty in a onomatopoeia sort of way. Kind of like "Bukakke". Even if I had no idea what is was, if someone asked me to look up a "Bukakke" video i'd be a lil hesitant. And i'd be right.
Wow you guys are some interesting people. Especially TexanGambler who went from being an accountant to an Uber driver. I'm not knocking your hustle brother get it how you live!! Then there's a guy who licks male buttholes for a living and that's just not what I was looking for, wish I could unread that but if that's what the guy likes then so be it. Some people partied for the past few years reminding me of my college days, until I got suspended of course and never went back
Wow you guys are some interesting people. Especially TexanGambler who went from being an accountant to an Uber driver. I'm not knocking your hustle brother get it how you live!! Then there's a guy who licks male buttholes for a living and that's just not what I was looking for, wish I could unread that but if that's what the guy likes then so be it. Some people partied for the past few years reminding me of my college days, until I got suspended of course and never went back
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
