Posted:
#26
Quote Originally Posted by Mrfixers:
I do not want to say what i think about those of you who do coke or crack or horse or meth.
I have certain morals i live by so do all my guys .........none ever convicted or even did any drug not even mary jane .
Have nice day all
I do not want to say what i think about those of you who do coke or crack or horse or meth.
I have certain morals i live by so do all my guys .........none ever convicted or even did any drug not even mary jane .
Have nice day all
I find that hard to believe. Alcohol, tobacco, coffee, tea, energy drinks, and pharmaceuticals are all drugs.
People that do some drugs, and look down on those that do different drugs, are hypocrites.
It's great that you have morals you live by, but you should add one to your list: Don't judge someone simply on the grounds that they are putting something in their body... something that you might not enjoy like they do.
All of the billions of people in the world take drugs to feel better. That's all. People that smoke crack do so for the same reason the soccer mom enjoys her wine. They are both drugs, and although society likes to tell you differently, one is not "better" than the other. One is legal and one is not, but if you think legality has anything to do with safety or health, you're badly mistaken. There are many illegal drugs that are light years safer and healthier than alcohol and tobacco.
