Posted:
#1
What do most people carry cocaine in?
Posted:
#11
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
I have a cocaine carrier with a shoulder harness.
I have a cocaine carrier with a shoulder harness.
You got that custom model with the snort tubes???
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:
I have a cocaine carrier with a shoulder harness.
I have a cocaine carrier with a shoulder harness.
You got that custom model with the snort tubes???
Posted:
#12
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
You got that custom model with the snort tubes???
You got that custom model with the snort tubes???
Dual over the shoulder snort tubes goose, for those times when I really need get high in public.
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
You got that custom model with the snort tubes???
You got that custom model with the snort tubes???
Dual over the shoulder snort tubes goose, for those times when I really need get high in public.
Posted:
#13
LMAO.
As good as the 70's were with concerts and getting Stoned.
The 80's was the bomb. An 8-Ball always in your hip pocket.
Pouring Lines like the River Nile.
PARTY ON!!!
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
LMAO.
As good as the 70's were with concerts and getting Stoned.
The 80's was the bomb. An 8-Ball always in your hip pocket.
Pouring Lines like the River Nile.
PARTY ON!!!
Posted:
#17
Most people do not carry cocaine.
Cocaine is for loser idiots that want to identify with some idealistic stereotype. I have known dozens of coke users and not one of them would be anybody I admire
Yes I have tried it several times back in the day, fun but not impressive at all.
Most people do not carry cocaine.
Cocaine is for loser idiots that want to identify with some idealistic stereotype. I have known dozens of coke users and not one of them would be anybody I admire
Yes I have tried it several times back in the day, fun but not impressive at all.
Posted:
#18
Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:
Most people do not carry cocaine.
Most people do not carry cocaine.
Cocaine is for loser idiots that want to identify with some idealistic stereotype. I have known dozens of coke users and not one of them would be anybody I admire
Yes I have tried it several times back in the day, fun but not impressive at all.
Not impressive at all???
Best "controlled high" on Planet Earth.
Just because YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT doesn't mean it's for Losers.
The only reason I'm still not inhaling the stuff is because my Heart won't take it at age 59. Ohhhhhh, to be age 21 again. And yeah, I really care if SportsFan admires "stereotype" cocaine users. NOT!!! Just like any other drug MODERATION is the Key. MODERATION.
You must be a real blast to Party with SportsFan.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:
Most people do not carry cocaine.
Most people do not carry cocaine.
Cocaine is for loser idiots that want to identify with some idealistic stereotype. I have known dozens of coke users and not one of them would be anybody I admire
Yes I have tried it several times back in the day, fun but not impressive at all.
Not impressive at all???
Best "controlled high" on Planet Earth.
Just because YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT doesn't mean it's for Losers.
The only reason I'm still not inhaling the stuff is because my Heart won't take it at age 59. Ohhhhhh, to be age 21 again. And yeah, I really care if SportsFan admires "stereotype" cocaine users. NOT!!! Just like any other drug MODERATION is the Key. MODERATION.
You must be a real blast to Party with SportsFan.
Posted:
#19
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Heavy quality shiny magazine folded paper or a simple small capped vile. Anything that keeps the product cool and deters condensation.
Heavy quality shiny magazine folded paper or a simple small capped vile. Anything that keeps the product cool and deters condensation.
The front cover of national geographic was always good..........
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Heavy quality shiny magazine folded paper or a simple small capped vile. Anything that keeps the product cool and deters condensation.
Heavy quality shiny magazine folded paper or a simple small capped vile. Anything that keeps the product cool and deters condensation.
The front cover of national geographic was always good..........
Posted:
#20
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Heavy quality shiny magazine folded paper or a simple small capped vile. Anything that keeps the product cool and deters condensation.
Heavy quality shiny magazine folded paper or a simple small capped vile. Anything that keeps the product cool and deters condensation.
this takes me back
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Heavy quality shiny magazine folded paper or a simple small capped vile. Anything that keeps the product cool and deters condensation.
Heavy quality shiny magazine folded paper or a simple small capped vile. Anything that keeps the product cool and deters condensation.
this takes me back
Posted:
#21
Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:
Most people do not carry cocaine.
JFK loved it, especially in the company of MM (documented)
Most people do not carry cocaine.
Cocaine is for loser idiots that want to identify with some idealistic stereotype. I have known dozens of coke users and not one of them would be anybody I admire
Yes I have tried it several times back in the day, fun but not impressive at all.
Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan9698:
Most people do not carry cocaine.
JFK loved it, especially in the company of MM (documented)Most people do not carry cocaine.
Cocaine is for loser idiots that want to identify with some idealistic stereotype. I have known dozens of coke users and not one of them would be anybody I admire
Yes I have tried it several times back in the day, fun but not impressive at all.
Posted:
#24
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Not impressive at all???
Best "controlled high" on Planet Earth.
Just because YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT doesn't mean it's for Losers.
The only reason I'm still not inhaling the stuff is because my Heart won't take it at age 59. Ohhhhhh, to be age 21 again. And yeah, I really care if SportsFan admires "stereotype" cocaine users. NOT!!! Just like any other drug MODERATION is the Key. MODERATION.
You must be a real blast to Party with SportsFan.
Not impressive at all???
Best "controlled high" on Planet Earth.
Just because YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT doesn't mean it's for Losers.
The only reason I'm still not inhaling the stuff is because my Heart won't take it at age 59. Ohhhhhh, to be age 21 again. And yeah, I really care if SportsFan admires "stereotype" cocaine users. NOT!!! Just like any other drug MODERATION is the Key. MODERATION.
You must be a real blast to Party with SportsFan.
Easy Goose.... SportsFan is a self-proclaimed stud who only sleeps with 9's and 10's, maybe a soft 8 if he feels like slumming it.
Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:
Not impressive at all???
Best "controlled high" on Planet Earth.
Just because YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT doesn't mean it's for Losers.
The only reason I'm still not inhaling the stuff is because my Heart won't take it at age 59. Ohhhhhh, to be age 21 again. And yeah, I really care if SportsFan admires "stereotype" cocaine users. NOT!!! Just like any other drug MODERATION is the Key. MODERATION.
You must be a real blast to Party with SportsFan.
Not impressive at all???
Best "controlled high" on Planet Earth.
Just because YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT doesn't mean it's for Losers.
The only reason I'm still not inhaling the stuff is because my Heart won't take it at age 59. Ohhhhhh, to be age 21 again. And yeah, I really care if SportsFan admires "stereotype" cocaine users. NOT!!! Just like any other drug MODERATION is the Key. MODERATION.
You must be a real blast to Party with SportsFan.
Easy Goose.... SportsFan is a self-proclaimed stud who only sleeps with 9's and 10's, maybe a soft 8 if he feels like slumming it.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 436
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,891
- PART DEUX 156
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 845
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- Week 6 Money 8,431
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,262
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,256
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
