• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    What do I do?

    12 Next Last»
    tppsg
    Slobbasaurus
    chaloots
    Mark_The_Narc
    VanDutch
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 3552
    Posts: 41
    12 Next Last»
     
    tppsg
    tppsg
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2016
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2017 - 1:36 PM ET #1

    only honest helpful answers here...I usually dont date much. but getting back out there...I am 38 years old and usually do the friends with benefits thing, but I want more than that now at this time in my life...Anyway, I met this girl online and we texted and talked on the phone for a week straight until we had our first date Saturday.  I took her out to eat and we had a good time.  When I dropped her off at her car we made out for a minute and then went our seperate ways.  She then text the next morning and said hey there, I had a great time last night and your were such a gentleman but I think we should just be friends...I thought wtf,,If you just wanted to b friends the y would she make out with me?  My question is, do I never speak to her again, do I text her and ask what the issue was, or do I man up and forget bout her and move on to the next one.
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    only honest helpful answers here...I usually dont date much. but getting back out there...I am 38 years old and usually do the friends with benefits thing, but I want more than that now at this time in my life...Anyway, I met this girl online and we texted and talked on the phone for a week straight until we had our first date Saturday.  I took her out to eat and we had a good time.  When I dropped her off at her car we made out for a minute and then went our seperate ways.  She then text the next morning and said hey there, I had a great time last night and your were such a gentleman but I think we should just be friends...I thought wtf,,If you just wanted to b friends the y would she make out with me?  My question is, do I never speak to her again, do I text her and ask what the issue was, or do I man up and forget bout her and move on to the next one.
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2017 - 2:10 PM ET #2

    If you want more than the friends with benefits thing, move on to the next one.  

    Otherwise, you can always have another phuck buddy.  You know the old saying:  Just my 2 cents.  

    BOL
    Reply
    If you want more than the friends with benefits thing, move on to the next one.  

    Otherwise, you can always have another phuck buddy.  You know the old saying:  Just my 2 cents.  

    BOL
     
    chaloots
    chaloots
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 3267
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2017 - 2:17 PM ET #3

    Text her back saying that you have enough friends in your life and you were looking for something more, clearly you don't feel the same. Nice meeting you, take care.
    Reply
    Text her back saying that you have enough friends in your life and you were looking for something more, clearly you don't feel the same. Nice meeting you, take care.
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2017 - 2:21 PM ET #4

    The old saying is, "If you want a friend, get a dog."  

    Seriously, just move on brother. 
    Reply
    The old saying is, "If you want a friend, get a dog."  

    Seriously, just move on brother. 
     
    tppsg
    tppsg
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2016
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2017 - 2:58 PM ET #5

    thx for your replies....never got to the benefits part with this one,,,I liked her and wanted more and she was all about it to until the day after our date..Just wondering what I did wrong if anything
    Reply
    thx for your replies....never got to the benefits part with this one,,,I liked her and wanted more and she was all about it to until the day after our date..Just wondering what I did wrong if anything
     
    Mark_The_Narc
    Mark_The_Narc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 1987
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2017 - 3:09 PM ET #6

    In all honesty, sounds like she had something going on with someone else too. U were a backup and the other guy came through. 

    Chick sounds a little off to be honest. Consider yourself lucky to get away now.
    Reply
    In all honesty, sounds like she had something going on with someone else too. U were a backup and the other guy came through. 

    Chick sounds a little off to be honest. Consider yourself lucky to get away now.
     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2017 - 3:09 PM ET #7

    Maybe that person had more then 1 date on Saturday .
    Reply
    Maybe that person had more then 1 date on Saturday .
     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2017 - 3:11 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by VanDutch:

    Maybe that person had more then 1 date on Saturday .


    W hore . 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by VanDutch:

    Maybe that person had more then 1 date on Saturday .


    W hore . 
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2017 - 4:09 PM ET #9

    The women on these online dating scenes just work the expensive dinners bud. Guy I know loses more money buying meals for skanks than I do gambling. 
    Reply
    The women on these online dating scenes just work the expensive dinners bud. Guy I know loses more money buying meals for skanks than I do gambling. 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2017 - 4:41 PM ET #10

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    The women on these online dating scenes just work the expensive dinners bud. Guy I know loses more money buying meals for skanks than I do gambling. 

    No offensive to your buddy, but that's phuckin hilarious.  That never really occurred to me, but I can definitely see it happening to any fella.  
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

    The women on these online dating scenes just work the expensive dinners bud. Guy I know loses more money buying meals for skanks than I do gambling. 

    No offensive to your buddy, but that's phuckin hilarious.  That never really occurred to me, but I can definitely see it happening to any fella.  
     
    BWS77
    BWS77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2010
    Posts: 35351
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2017 - 4:44 PM ET #11

    Bake her a cake
    Reply
    Bake her a cake
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2017 - 5:03 PM ET #12

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    Bake her a cake

    80% of Covers current members have no idea why you typed that.
    Significant turnover on this site ... AKA The Scalabrine Effect 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    Bake her a cake

    80% of Covers current members have no idea why you typed that.
    Significant turnover on this site ... AKA The Scalabrine Effect 
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2017 - 5:05 PM ET #13

    Quote Originally Posted by tppsg:

    only honest helpful answers here...I usually dont date much. but getting back out there...I am 38 years old and usually do the friends with benefits thing, but I want more than that now at this time in my life...Anyway, I met this girl online and we texted and talked on the phone for a week straight until we had our first date Saturday.  I took her out to eat and we had a good time.  When I dropped her off at her car we made out for a minute and then went our seperate ways.  She then text the next morning and said hey there, I had a great time last night and your were such a gentleman but I think we should just be friends...I thought wtf,,If you just wanted to b friends the y would she make out with me?  My question is, do I never speak to her again, do I text her and ask what the issue was, or do I man up and forget bout her and move on to the next one.

    Obviously, you move on.

    I'm not breaking your balls, but one of two things happened on your date with this woman ...
    a) she had no physical attraction to you
    b) she thought you were boring

    No big deal ... find another one 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tppsg:

    only honest helpful answers here...I usually dont date much. but getting back out there...I am 38 years old and usually do the friends with benefits thing, but I want more than that now at this time in my life...Anyway, I met this girl online and we texted and talked on the phone for a week straight until we had our first date Saturday.  I took her out to eat and we had a good time.  When I dropped her off at her car we made out for a minute and then went our seperate ways.  She then text the next morning and said hey there, I had a great time last night and your were such a gentleman but I think we should just be friends...I thought wtf,,If you just wanted to b friends the y would she make out with me?  My question is, do I never speak to her again, do I text her and ask what the issue was, or do I man up and forget bout her and move on to the next one.

    Obviously, you move on.

    I'm not breaking your balls, but one of two things happened on your date with this woman ...
    a) she had no physical attraction to you
    b) she thought you were boring

    No big deal ... find another one 
     
    chaloots
    chaloots
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2013
    Posts: 3267
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2017 - 5:46 PM ET #14

    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    Bake her a cake
    I remember that, make her a scrapbook 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:

    Bake her a cake
    I remember that, make her a scrapbook 
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2017 - 7:19 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    No offensive to your buddy, but that's phuckin hilarious.  That never really occurred to me, but I can definitely see it happening to any fella.  

    No offense at all., he just lives near me. Complete doosh. Falls in love every week and prances around like Don Juan with pictures of internet chics that blow up his wallet. 
    Quality women are met in person. or let's just say women.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    No offensive to your buddy, but that's phuckin hilarious.  That never really occurred to me, but I can definitely see it happening to any fella.  

    No offense at all., he just lives near me. Complete doosh. Falls in love every week and prances around like Don Juan with pictures of internet chics that blow up his wallet. 
    Quality women are met in person. or let's just say women.
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2017 - 7:29 PM ET #16

    While on the subject have to tell all about another dude i know. Signs up for this "special" dating match sight that actually requires you to prove that you are worth at least a million dollars. So he submits all of his documents and obviously gets hookups left right and center. Mostly strippers and ghetto chics with fake jugs and misc other skank gold diggers. Bear in mind this guy, kid you not couldn't pull any a ss in a women's prison so he advertises the fact that he's a millionaire. 
    He also struts around like he's the gangster of love...Absolute dingleberry. 
    Reply
    While on the subject have to tell all about another dude i know. Signs up for this "special" dating match sight that actually requires you to prove that you are worth at least a million dollars. So he submits all of his documents and obviously gets hookups left right and center. Mostly strippers and ghetto chics with fake jugs and misc other skank gold diggers. Bear in mind this guy, kid you not couldn't pull any a ss in a women's prison so he advertises the fact that he's a millionaire. 
    He also struts around like he's the gangster of love...Absolute dingleberry. 
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Jun. 26, 2017 - 7:33 PM ET #17

    Damn Search, you can't make that sh!t up, hahahaha
    Reply
    Damn Search, you can't make that sh!t up, hahahaha
     
    tppsg
    tppsg
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2016
    Posts: 15
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2017 - 12:23 AM ET #18

    well I guess the old saying that nice guys finish last holds true.  I am just an all around nice guy..guys no matter a womans age they always want the badboy behind h ole type
    Reply
    well I guess the old saying that nice guys finish last holds true.  I am just an all around nice guy..guys no matter a womans age they always want the badboy behind h ole type
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2017 - 1:11 AM ET #19

    Quote Originally Posted by tppsg:

    well I guess the old saying that nice guys finish last holds true.  I am just an all around nice guy..guys no matter a womans age they always want the badboy behind h ole type

    Awwww, c'mon man! Don't be so hard on yourself, maybe you just need some medical "assistance". I know a place where you can get some Vashikaran black magic love potion that should work wonders. They spam up the General Discussion board nightly, so it's not hard to find.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by tppsg:

    well I guess the old saying that nice guys finish last holds true.  I am just an all around nice guy..guys no matter a womans age they always want the badboy behind h ole type

    Awwww, c'mon man! Don't be so hard on yourself, maybe you just need some medical "assistance". I know a place where you can get some Vashikaran black magic love potion that should work wonders. They spam up the General Discussion board nightly, so it's not hard to find.....
     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2017 - 6:10 AM ET #20

    buy some 'Listerine'

    your breath most likely smelled like a stale can of sardines...enjoy your continued  hunt for the pleasures the vagina brings to mankind.
    Reply
    buy some 'Listerine'

    your breath most likely smelled like a stale can of sardines...enjoy your continued  hunt for the pleasures the vagina brings to mankind.
     
    TastyLimes
    TastyLimes
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2017
    Posts: 274
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2017 - 10:55 AM ET #21

    Just move on. She's either found someone else or just wasn't feeling it with you and only made out with you for fun. Sorry to break it to you.
    Reply
    Just move on. She's either found someone else or just wasn't feeling it with you and only made out with you for fun. Sorry to break it to you.
     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2017 - 2:25 PM ET #22

    What kind of cake?
    Reply
    What kind of cake?
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2017 - 2:46 PM ET #23


    It wasn't "bake her a cake".

    It was "bring her a pie".

    I think.  LOL.
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    It wasn't "bake her a cake".

    It was "bring her a pie".

    I think.  LOL.
     
    HockeyTeeth
    HockeyTeeth
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2005
    Posts: 3675
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2017 - 5:13 PM ET #24

    Yeh, i vote move on, and drop the last minute make out from your repertoire. Last minute make out comes off as a little juvenile, with a heavy dose of desperation. No point on even going down that road if it is stopping short of the endzone. Wait till you are home alone and make out then, (keep that in your repertoire).

    And avoid internet dating sites at all costs. Good luck. 


    Reply
    Yeh, i vote move on, and drop the last minute make out from your repertoire. Last minute make out comes off as a little juvenile, with a heavy dose of desperation. No point on even going down that road if it is stopping short of the endzone. Wait till you are home alone and make out then, (keep that in your repertoire).

    And avoid internet dating sites at all costs. Good luck. 


     
     
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hugh_Jorgan
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2002
    Posts: 22961
    Posted: Jun. 27, 2017 - 5:28 PM ET #25

    Am I the only guy wondering if this chick is tied up and gagged in the trunk of the OPs trunk right now? 
    bigreds daddy
    Reply
    Am I the only guy wondering if this chick is tied up and gagged in the trunk of the OPs trunk right now? 
    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,911
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,619
    • MLB Playoffs 16,999
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 446
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 309
    • PART DEUX 140
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,390
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,367
    • How low can Trump go ? 29,159
    • NFL WEEK 5 ........................2026 1,494

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.