Orgasms cure hiccups.
![]()
Ye olde palindromes.
Ye olde palindromes.
You think you have problems????
Imagine putting all your problems in a paper bag & climb to the top of a hill where you will meet others standing with their bags placed on the ground in front of them.
When a big gust of wind comes and starts blowing the bags of problems all over the hill, I bet you'll run as fast as hell to grab your bag and not the bag of someone else by mistake.
Still think your problems are so bad???????
You think you have problems????
Imagine putting all your problems in a paper bag & climb to the top of a hill where you will meet others standing with their bags placed on the ground in front of them.
When a big gust of wind comes and starts blowing the bags of problems all over the hill, I bet you'll run as fast as hell to grab your bag and not the bag of someone else by mistake.
Still think your problems are so bad???????
Don't lick a frozen flag pole
Don't piss on an electric fence.
Don't trust something that bleeds for a week every month for years and doesn't die.
Don't lick a frozen flag pole
Don't piss on an electric fence.
Don't trust something that bleeds for a week every month for years and doesn't die.
1. Never play cards with a man called Doc.
2. Never eat at a place called Mom's.
3. Never sleep with a woman whose troubles are worse than your own. (I broke that one more than once)
4. The evil that men do, lives after them.
1. Never play cards with a man called Doc.
2. Never eat at a place called Mom's.
3. Never sleep with a woman whose troubles are worse than your own. (I broke that one more than once)
4. The evil that men do, lives after them.
Jeez! Not as true anymore. I started the sporting life very young and when I was a kid the old timers were serious about this one. Like home dogs were guaranteed winners. Even back then I felt like I was a better handicapper than all of them. And I was.
Jeez! Not as true anymore. I started the sporting life very young and when I was a kid the old timers were serious about this one. Like home dogs were guaranteed winners. Even back then I felt like I was a better handicapper than all of them. And I was.
