Czechoslovakia. Prague has the most beautiful women I've ever seen and I've been all around the world. They're friendly and easy to hook up with too.
I hate that Eastern European look... My daughter was a model, she was in many TV shows and Movies and on the cover of a lot of Magazines- She owns a restaurant in Palma Spain now and hasn't modeled in years but I still see her picture every where.. Especially in Vegas.. I saw her in an Tilted Kilt ad the other day and asked her if she got paid for that and she said "nope"..I read her first BIO years ago and it said she was Polish
When I asked her about it she told me her agency wrote that..? Were not Polish
Quote Originally Posted by BoomDynamite:
Czechoslovakia. Prague has the most beautiful women I've ever seen and I've been all around the world. They're friendly and easy to hook up with too.
I hate that Eastern European look... My daughter was a model, she was in many TV shows and Movies and on the cover of a lot of Magazines- She owns a restaurant in Palma Spain now and hasn't modeled in years but I still see her picture every where.. Especially in Vegas.. I saw her in an Tilted Kilt ad the other day and asked her if she got paid for that and she said "nope"..I read her first BIO years ago and it said she was Polish
When I asked her about it she told me her agency wrote that..? Were not Polish
Quote Originally Posted by BoomDynamite: Czechoslovakia. Prague has the most beautiful women I've ever seen and I've been all around the world. They're friendly and easy to hook up with too. I hate that Eastern European look... My daughter was a model, she was in many TV shows and Movies and on the cover of a lot of Magazines- She owns a restaurant in Palma Spain now and hasn't modeled in years but I still see her picture every where.. Especially in Vegas.. I saw her in an Tilted Kilt ad the other day and asked her if she got paid for that and she said "nope"..I read her first BIO years ago and it said she was Polish When I asked her about it she told me her agency wrote that..? Were not Polish
Palma was my 1st Liberty Port when i was stationed in Sardinia. then hit barcelona the following year. Def Culture shock for a 19 year old from USA
Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons:
Quote Originally Posted by BoomDynamite: Czechoslovakia. Prague has the most beautiful women I've ever seen and I've been all around the world. They're friendly and easy to hook up with too. I hate that Eastern European look... My daughter was a model, she was in many TV shows and Movies and on the cover of a lot of Magazines- She owns a restaurant in Palma Spain now and hasn't modeled in years but I still see her picture every where.. Especially in Vegas.. I saw her in an Tilted Kilt ad the other day and asked her if she got paid for that and she said "nope"..I read her first BIO years ago and it said she was Polish When I asked her about it she told me her agency wrote that..? Were not Polish
Palma was my 1st Liberty Port when i was stationed in Sardinia. then hit barcelona the following year. Def Culture shock for a 19 year old from USA
you guys 'need' to get past the white chicks ....... WORTHLESS > as are most American chicks
Scandinavian... Canadian (Montreal) and some Euros different story .....Russians hot but will spend all your cash > then leave you or maybe kill you ....IF you're lucky
Latina / Asian is the way to go .... Central Americans more manageable .....hottest are Colombian (Cali / Medellin) ...Venezuela..... Argentina .....Cubans mixed bag but great if you stumble onto right one
Filipinas are probably the best (Asian wise) to settle down with .....Vietnamese hot and underrated ....Thai my favorite but often a pain in the ass ... Koreans the way to go if a fan of the Rusty Trombone ha.......
It is better to be feared - than to be loved.
you guys 'need' to get past the white chicks ....... WORTHLESS > as are most American chicks
Scandinavian... Canadian (Montreal) and some Euros different story .....Russians hot but will spend all your cash > then leave you or maybe kill you ....IF you're lucky
Latina / Asian is the way to go .... Central Americans more manageable .....hottest are Colombian (Cali / Medellin) ...Venezuela..... Argentina .....Cubans mixed bag but great if you stumble onto right one
Filipinas are probably the best (Asian wise) to settle down with .....Vietnamese hot and underrated ....Thai my favorite but often a pain in the ass ... Koreans the way to go if a fan of the Rusty Trombone ha.......