• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    What country has the best looking women in the world?

    12 Next Last»
    I_Need_A_Detox
    lennon65
    I-Got-5-On-It
    TheGoldenGoose
    Mark_The_Narc
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 674
    Posts: 41
    12 Next Last»
     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2021 - 10:34 AM ET #1

    I’ll start. 

    Spain 

    peace_5

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    I’ll start. 

    Spain 

    peace_5

     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2021 - 11:55 AM ET #2

    Brazil

    Reply

    Brazil

     
    I-Got-5-On-It
    I-Got-5-On-It
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 23321
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2021 - 3:43 PM ET #3

    Spain & Brazil good shouts 

     

    Italy too 

    possible contenders  Poland, Czech Republic & Holland

    Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
    Reply

    Spain & Brazil good shouts 

     

    Italy too 

    possible contenders  Poland, Czech Republic & Holland

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2021 - 3:56 PM ET #4

    Sweden.  Blond hair.  Blue eyes.

    Tiger Woods knew but fukked it up.

    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Sweden.  Blond hair.  Blue eyes.

    Tiger Woods knew but fukked it up.

     
    Mark_The_Narc
    Mark_The_Narc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2005
    Posts: 1987
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2021 - 5:35 PM ET #5

    Colombia. Take a walk through the streets of Bogota and Medellin and if you dont get shot you'll probably get a boner.

    Reply

    Colombia. Take a walk through the streets of Bogota and Medellin and if you dont get shot you'll probably get a boner.

     
    RatedR
    RatedR
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2020
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2021 - 5:45 PM ET #6

    Japan 

    Reply

    Japan 

     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14987
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2021 - 6:42 PM ET #7

    Sweden and Denmark, hands down.

    Reply

    Sweden and Denmark, hands down.

     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2021 - 11:10 PM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    I’ll start.  Spain

    Hilaria Baldwin is pretty hot an_cheers

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    I’ll start.  Spain

    Hilaria Baldwin is pretty hot an_cheers

     
    666LES
    666LES
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 4321
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2021 - 3:35 PM ET #9

    @Doja45

     Hilarious Baldwin is from Boston..

    Reply

    @Doja45

     Hilarious Baldwin is from Boston..

     
    jimmy4u
    jimmy4u
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 3294
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2021 - 3:45 PM ET #10

    Paraguay and Peru

    Reply

    Paraguay and Peru

     
    Danelaw
    Danelaw
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2016
    Posts: 246
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2021 - 4:44 PM ET #11

    Denmark. Scarlett Johansson (Danish roots) is average looking here.

    Reply

    Denmark. Scarlett Johansson (Danish roots) is average looking here.

     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63859
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2021 - 4:49 PM ET #12

    Not saying all of Canada but Quebec has most beautiful women I have ever seen.  

    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply

    Not saying all of Canada but Quebec has most beautiful women I have ever seen.  

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2021 - 6:35 PM ET #13

    'Murica because we have everything but if we're going on the average hotness of the population...

    Look, i'm a known bunny hunter. Like Popeye says, I am what I am. Give me Iceland. Give me Finland. Give me Sweden, Denmark, Norway. I'm all about Germany. Honorable mention to Belarus, Estonia, Ukraine, Russia. I first started realizing I had a thing for white chicks at a young age. It started with darker complexion mediterranean looking women. As I got older, I really started to go for the more anglo looking chicks. I'm not a trader to my race. I don't subscribe to some ideological image of "white beauty" I'm attracted to everything. I've been with everything except Indian and I would like some of that but I cannot tell a lie, them white girls are my kryptonite.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    'Murica because we have everything but if we're going on the average hotness of the population...

    Look, i'm a known bunny hunter. Like Popeye says, I am what I am. Give me Iceland. Give me Finland. Give me Sweden, Denmark, Norway. I'm all about Germany. Honorable mention to Belarus, Estonia, Ukraine, Russia. I first started realizing I had a thing for white chicks at a young age. It started with darker complexion mediterranean looking women. As I got older, I really started to go for the more anglo looking chicks. I'm not a trader to my race. I don't subscribe to some ideological image of "white beauty" I'm attracted to everything. I've been with everything except Indian and I would like some of that but I cannot tell a lie, them white girls are my kryptonite.

     
    lennon65
    lennon65
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2005
    Posts: 15001
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2021 - 6:45 PM ET #14

    Alabama

    Reply

    Alabama

     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2021 - 8:13 PM ET #15

    Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:

    @Doja45  Hilarious Baldwin is from Boston..

    Flew right over your head I see

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by 666LES:

    @Doja45  Hilarious Baldwin is from Boston..

    Flew right over your head I see

     
    satchmo1031
    satchmo1031
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2019
    Posts: 44
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2021 - 4:14 AM ET #16

    as long as your not a big titty man-filipina women

    Reply

    as long as your not a big titty man-filipina women

     
    sports_Network
    sports_Network
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 8426
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2021 - 6:59 AM ET #17

    100% USA cool

    aka: California, Florida, and Texas.....

     

     

     

     

    WestgateSuperBookLV

    Reply

    100% USA cool

    aka: California, Florida, and Texas.....

     

     

     

     

    WestgateSuperBookLV

     
    RatedR
    RatedR
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2020
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2021 - 12:51 PM ET #18

    Any Asian country. 

    Reply

    Any Asian country. 

     
    RatedR
    RatedR
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2020
    Posts: 30
    Posted: Jan. 7, 2021 - 12:51 PM ET #19

    Definitely not the US. Way too many ugly bitches here. 

    Reply

    Definitely not the US. Way too many ugly bitches here. 

     
    BlackCannons
    BlackCannons
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2021 - 1:46 PM ET #20

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    I’ll start.  Spain

     

    Spain? I live there half the year.. Not even close

     

    The Netherlands

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

    I’ll start.  Spain

     

    Spain? I live there half the year.. Not even close

     

    The Netherlands

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2021 - 2:11 PM ET #21

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons:

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox: I’ll start.  Spain   Spain? I live there half the year.. Not even close   The Netherlands

    Brother tox likes that spanish look.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons:

    Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox: I’ll start.  Spain   Spain? I live there half the year.. Not even close   The Netherlands

    Brother tox likes that spanish look.

     
    BlackCannons
    BlackCannons
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2015
    Posts: 4483
    Posted: Jan. 8, 2021 - 2:26 PM ET #22

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox: I’ll start.  Spain   Spain? I live there half the year.. Not even close   The Netherlands Brother tox likes that spanish look.

     

    have you ever been there?

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox: I’ll start.  Spain   Spain? I live there half the year.. Not even close   The Netherlands Brother tox likes that spanish look.

     

    have you ever been there?

     
    spottie2935
    spottie2935
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2001
    Posts: 23161
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2021 - 3:13 AM ET #23

    Latina or Asian 

    Spottie2935 on socials
    Reply

    Latina or Asian 

     
    I_Need_A_Detox
    I_Need_A_Detox
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 27139
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2021 - 8:26 AM ET #24

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox: I’ll start.  Spain   Spain? I live there half the year.. Not even close   The Netherlands Brother tox likes that spanish look.   have you ever been there?

    I’ve been to Barcelona and traveled up and down the eastern coast. 

    What’s a good place to visit in the Netherlands besides Amsterdam? 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by BlackCannons: Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox: I’ll start.  Spain   Spain? I live there half the year.. Not even close   The Netherlands Brother tox likes that spanish look.   have you ever been there?

    I’ve been to Barcelona and traveled up and down the eastern coast. 

    What’s a good place to visit in the Netherlands besides Amsterdam? 

     
     
    I-Got-5-On-It
    I-Got-5-On-It
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jun, 2009
    Posts: 23321
    Posted: Jan. 10, 2021 - 3:12 PM ET #25

    Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:

    Not saying all of Canada but Quebec has most beautiful women I have ever seen.

     

    Lot of nice girls in Toronto & MTL but Winnipeg definitely brings the national average down moose

    Bet 5 Play Over Parlays and get rich
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:

    Not saying all of Canada but Quebec has most beautiful women I have ever seen.

     

    Lot of nice girls in Toronto & MTL but Winnipeg definitely brings the national average down moose

    All Forums | General Discussion
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,877
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,597
    • MLB Playoffs 16,885
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,183
    • PART DEUX 134
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,516
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,240
    • Wednesday 2,843

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.