Posted:
#26
Quote Originally Posted by Killer_B:
I'm sure the lawyers, doctors, court personnel & incarceration industry are all bummed when one of these animals kills himself due to all the lost revenue analyzing, shuffling, defending, appeals, and housing him. Huge loss for them, big gain for us... It makes my day when a coward kills himself, I just wish he'd do it BEFORE killing people that had nothing to do with his failure of a life.I was discussing this with the guy that owns the business next to mine. He said its like him offering bad advice on an investment and coming next door and offing one of my employees. wtf? If this loser felt wronged by that station, why not go after the people that were involved in firing him? Its like burning my hometown to the ground because the cops "may" have done something to cause Freddie the convicted heroin dealers death. Senseless.
I'm sure the lawyers, doctors, court personnel & incarceration industry are all bummed when one of these animals kills himself due to all the lost revenue analyzing, shuffling, defending, appeals, and housing him. Huge loss for them, big gain for us... It makes my day when a coward kills himself, I just wish he'd do it BEFORE killing people that had nothing to do with his failure of a life.I was discussing this with the guy that owns the business next to mine. He said its like him offering bad advice on an investment and coming next door and offing one of my employees. wtf? If this loser felt wronged by that station, why not go after the people that were involved in firing him? Its like burning my hometown to the ground because the cops "may" have done something to cause Freddie the convicted heroin dealers death. Senseless.
Wow the more I read your posts the more I realize I think just like you . Can tell you have a good solid head on your shoulders . Spot on for eveything you said . Good luck in foots this season
