• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Typical "Which girl should I pick?" Thread

    «First Previous 123
    OnlyGod
    dj_destroyer
    KingRGIII
    kaponofor3
    scalabrine
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5919
    Posts: 63
    «First Previous 123
     
    OnlyGod
    OnlyGod
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 5868
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2014 - 5:35 PM ET #51

    Put all the pleasant attributes together into whatever body or whatever type toy like.
    Reply
    Put all the pleasant attributes together into whatever body or whatever type toy like.
     
    dj_destroyer
    dj_destroyer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3144
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2016 - 9:23 PM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer:

    Alright, seen a couple of these pop up lately and I'm in the same position. Don't hate because of the number, just give some straight answers. Ranked in no order!

    1. She's medium height, with decent tits and a great behind. Her face is nothing nice and I don't bring her around my friends because of it. She's really nice and genuine, and also career orientated (has a biochem degree). Loves to please me; lets me juice on her face or swallows if I want her to. Can deepthroat like a friggin champ. Likes to bake and cook for me, but to be honest, isn't that good at it lol.

    2. This girl really shouldn't make the list because I only call her when I'm out of options... but maybe you guys can make me see the light. She's really tiny, short and skinny. But this also means my cock is monstrous to her. She can't deepthroat but she tries hard... Always swallows. Likes to be choked and is generally very kinky. Knows how to ride on top like a porn star, which I don't find in many girls. Likes getting fucked in the behind. No career ambitions, does more drugs than I do. Hipster type chick. Smokes cigarettes which I don't. Always wants me though.

    3. This girl is a rocket... until you get her naked. Her face is absolutely gorgeous; nice freckles (love freckles!), beautiful eyes, pretty smile. Her tits are huge but out of a bra, they flop. Her behind looks great in a skirt or jeans but is kinda flat once naked (I like me a big booty). This girl is so different from all the others as she doesn't have facebook and doesn't really like to go clubbing or anything. Drinks scotch neat, has a record player, and is basically cooler than me. Doesn't enjoy giving me head (like never) or experimenting at all. Works in a restaurant and doesn't seem to have much more going than that.

    4. Girl number 4 is the hottest of them all. Nice big round behind and her rack puts fake tits to shame. Pretty sexual but has only ever been with two dudes (her ex boyfriend and some dude in between us), so she always says how big my person is (probably due to lack of exposure, since mine isn't even big). She has two dogs that she loves and I friggin hate. She'll stop mid-darn if they whine too much at the door, it's a total piss off. Like she has a facebook page for EACH dog, it's ridiculous. She's not very funny but thinks she is. I like her a lot when she's not talking. She works at some chic bake shop so she is amazing in the kitchen and always willing to cook me up something.

    5. This girl is TALLLL, like the same height as I am, maybe an inch shorter. She has big assets to go with her tall frame which I really love (nice big firm titties and a good behind to go with them). She is funny and I enjoy hanging out with her because it seems as if she really cares about me. Doesn't have much sexual experience so she's not freaky but is definitely sensitive (love the way she plays with my balls!). I have to coax her into trying new stuff. I've brought this girl around my friends and she was shy but nice and not embarrassing lol. Goes to university, though not for an amazingly scholarly degree. We go on dates and I genuinely have fun.

    6. This girl is chunky, if not fat. I hooked up with her for the first time wayyyyy back in the day when she was skinnier and she was good with her hands/mouth so we reconnected in the summer randomly, where she was much bigger. I'd be embarrassed to be seen with her in public by someone I knew but I still go out with her a lot because she's nice, genuine, and nowhere near trashy like some of the others. Goes to college for interior design and she's always willing to help me with laundry and other chores. Doesn't cook. Likely too fat to be in serious contention but she looks great when she's sucking my person (pretty face) so I dunno.

    7. Girl number 7 is new... haven't had sex with her yet but she's a really good kisser so I hope that translates over to the sack. She's a lot older than me but has a sick job with an investing firm... but doesn't shower me with love (gifts) from it lol. She's really fit; small boobs and better abs than me with a huge round behind. She is super skinny/tiny up top, but soooooo thick in the bottom. It's really a unique body. Face is cute. Don't know about cooking but she's open to going to concerts I like and enjoys photography which is kinda cool.

    8. This girl is only on the list for her amazing tits and enthusiasm over sports. Sucks a pretty good person but cant deepthroat (still goes hard in the cut). She's kind of too much like a boy... except for her body. Easy to hangout with and likes to get drunk. I think I'll just keep her as a sports/blowjob buddy for as long as possible.

    To be honest, there's a few others such as 
    - a little sex kitten with a bf that lives in another city that is super cute and loves to darn, and we get along great... but she's not willing to bail on her bf for god knows what reason.
    - a girl I hooked up with before she got a boyfriend but has since broke up with him but still won't give me the time of day because I didn't date her last time/thinks I'm a player.
    - my ex, which is always trouble. Old flames die hard though.

    Or I could wait, good things come to those who wait, right?

    ??????????


    Update coming.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer:

    Alright, seen a couple of these pop up lately and I'm in the same position. Don't hate because of the number, just give some straight answers. Ranked in no order!

    1. She's medium height, with decent tits and a great behind. Her face is nothing nice and I don't bring her around my friends because of it. She's really nice and genuine, and also career orientated (has a biochem degree). Loves to please me; lets me juice on her face or swallows if I want her to. Can deepthroat like a friggin champ. Likes to bake and cook for me, but to be honest, isn't that good at it lol.

    2. This girl really shouldn't make the list because I only call her when I'm out of options... but maybe you guys can make me see the light. She's really tiny, short and skinny. But this also means my cock is monstrous to her. She can't deepthroat but she tries hard... Always swallows. Likes to be choked and is generally very kinky. Knows how to ride on top like a porn star, which I don't find in many girls. Likes getting fucked in the behind. No career ambitions, does more drugs than I do. Hipster type chick. Smokes cigarettes which I don't. Always wants me though.

    3. This girl is a rocket... until you get her naked. Her face is absolutely gorgeous; nice freckles (love freckles!), beautiful eyes, pretty smile. Her tits are huge but out of a bra, they flop. Her behind looks great in a skirt or jeans but is kinda flat once naked (I like me a big booty). This girl is so different from all the others as she doesn't have facebook and doesn't really like to go clubbing or anything. Drinks scotch neat, has a record player, and is basically cooler than me. Doesn't enjoy giving me head (like never) or experimenting at all. Works in a restaurant and doesn't seem to have much more going than that.

    4. Girl number 4 is the hottest of them all. Nice big round behind and her rack puts fake tits to shame. Pretty sexual but has only ever been with two dudes (her ex boyfriend and some dude in between us), so she always says how big my person is (probably due to lack of exposure, since mine isn't even big). She has two dogs that she loves and I friggin hate. She'll stop mid-darn if they whine too much at the door, it's a total piss off. Like she has a facebook page for EACH dog, it's ridiculous. She's not very funny but thinks she is. I like her a lot when she's not talking. She works at some chic bake shop so she is amazing in the kitchen and always willing to cook me up something.

    5. This girl is TALLLL, like the same height as I am, maybe an inch shorter. She has big assets to go with her tall frame which I really love (nice big firm titties and a good behind to go with them). She is funny and I enjoy hanging out with her because it seems as if she really cares about me. Doesn't have much sexual experience so she's not freaky but is definitely sensitive (love the way she plays with my balls!). I have to coax her into trying new stuff. I've brought this girl around my friends and she was shy but nice and not embarrassing lol. Goes to university, though not for an amazingly scholarly degree. We go on dates and I genuinely have fun.

    6. This girl is chunky, if not fat. I hooked up with her for the first time wayyyyy back in the day when she was skinnier and she was good with her hands/mouth so we reconnected in the summer randomly, where she was much bigger. I'd be embarrassed to be seen with her in public by someone I knew but I still go out with her a lot because she's nice, genuine, and nowhere near trashy like some of the others. Goes to college for interior design and she's always willing to help me with laundry and other chores. Doesn't cook. Likely too fat to be in serious contention but she looks great when she's sucking my person (pretty face) so I dunno.

    7. Girl number 7 is new... haven't had sex with her yet but she's a really good kisser so I hope that translates over to the sack. She's a lot older than me but has a sick job with an investing firm... but doesn't shower me with love (gifts) from it lol. She's really fit; small boobs and better abs than me with a huge round behind. She is super skinny/tiny up top, but soooooo thick in the bottom. It's really a unique body. Face is cute. Don't know about cooking but she's open to going to concerts I like and enjoys photography which is kinda cool.

    8. This girl is only on the list for her amazing tits and enthusiasm over sports. Sucks a pretty good person but cant deepthroat (still goes hard in the cut). She's kind of too much like a boy... except for her body. Easy to hangout with and likes to get drunk. I think I'll just keep her as a sports/blowjob buddy for as long as possible.

    To be honest, there's a few others such as 
    - a little sex kitten with a bf that lives in another city that is super cute and loves to darn, and we get along great... but she's not willing to bail on her bf for god knows what reason.
    - a girl I hooked up with before she got a boyfriend but has since broke up with him but still won't give me the time of day because I didn't date her last time/thinks I'm a player.
    - my ex, which is always trouble. Old flames die hard though.

    Or I could wait, good things come to those who wait, right?

    ??????????


    Update coming.
     
    dj_destroyer
    dj_destroyer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3144
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2016 - 9:25 PM ET #53

    Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer:


    UPDATE:

    I was looking for my old sports journals but found this post; I thought it'd be funny to update on these girls.

    1. I STILL bang this girl all the time. She told me she loved me because she was moving away elsewhere in the province and I said it back because I just didn't know what to say. It was awkward. Anyways, after three weeks she's already moved back to the city but in with her parents. Yikes. She says shes moving back eventually so we continue to screw like animals about once a week but I remain distant under the veil of her move.

    2. I don't talk to this girl anymore although it's civil as I do see her around town on occasion. I have her on Facebook and she's had a boyfriend for quite some time now, perhaps 6 months or a year. He's pretty much a skid though so I'm glad I didn't drop down to that level.

    3. This girl is a very good friend now. In fact, I moved in with her for two months in the summer when I was between places. She had a boyfriend but of course we fucked a few times, we were 20 feet away afterall. It was always drunk and crazy sex. I don't really see her that way anymore though. Like I said before, she never really sucked person which is a huge thing for me so she's better off as a friend. Very cool chick. Great friend.

    4. You guys won't even believe me when I tell you but... This girl actually became a lesbian and moved to Vancouver with her new-found girlfriend (and two lame-behind dogs). I still message her semi-frequently and it remains friendly. I can only hope that if she ever comes back to the D, it'll be mine.

    5. This girl got a boyfriend and literally deleted me from everything. Then about a month ago, I started getting random snapchats from her. Very generic pics. Anyways, she added me back to Facebook and I knew that boyfriend garbage was over with so I've started slowly making plays again. In fact, I was thinking today how I haven't talked to her for about a week so it's definitely time to jump back in and ramp it up. She's a beauty really so there's no reason not to go full board, except of course the fact that she deleted me from her life for 6 months.

    6. She has a boyfriend now. I sometimes think about the way she sucked and fucked like a fat girl but really wasn't actually that fat. Such a pretty face too. Oh well.

    7. I find it funny I hadn't banged this girl at the time of writing the first post. I've had many sexual experiences with this girl since then. One of the early ones being an amazing blowjob, what I personally call the "Tony Montana" because she lives in a tall apartment tower with a huge bay window overlooking the city; anyways, I was situated right in the middle of the window behind-naked with this equally naked chick just going ham on my shaft. I spread my arms out to max wingspan and just looked out across my city feeling like a BOSS. It was an epic blowjob and she swallowed every last drop. It's even more funny that I mentioned that she likes going to concerts as we went to a festival and fucked behind a vendor's tent. It was crazy and fun. Definitely a great concert buddy.

    8. I can't really remember who this one is based on the description. My guess would be my best friend now. I got her a job at my bar and we're going to Europe together at the end of this month for 5 weeks. We haven't hooked up in a long time (she's actually a huge person) but she's super cool and fun. We've talked about how Europe is a different ball game. My soft rule is that I'm not going to darn her unless there's at least one other person involved. :)


    Update coming.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer:


    UPDATE:

    I was looking for my old sports journals but found this post; I thought it'd be funny to update on these girls.

    1. I STILL bang this girl all the time. She told me she loved me because she was moving away elsewhere in the province and I said it back because I just didn't know what to say. It was awkward. Anyways, after three weeks she's already moved back to the city but in with her parents. Yikes. She says shes moving back eventually so we continue to screw like animals about once a week but I remain distant under the veil of her move.

    2. I don't talk to this girl anymore although it's civil as I do see her around town on occasion. I have her on Facebook and she's had a boyfriend for quite some time now, perhaps 6 months or a year. He's pretty much a skid though so I'm glad I didn't drop down to that level.

    3. This girl is a very good friend now. In fact, I moved in with her for two months in the summer when I was between places. She had a boyfriend but of course we fucked a few times, we were 20 feet away afterall. It was always drunk and crazy sex. I don't really see her that way anymore though. Like I said before, she never really sucked person which is a huge thing for me so she's better off as a friend. Very cool chick. Great friend.

    4. You guys won't even believe me when I tell you but... This girl actually became a lesbian and moved to Vancouver with her new-found girlfriend (and two lame-behind dogs). I still message her semi-frequently and it remains friendly. I can only hope that if she ever comes back to the D, it'll be mine.

    5. This girl got a boyfriend and literally deleted me from everything. Then about a month ago, I started getting random snapchats from her. Very generic pics. Anyways, she added me back to Facebook and I knew that boyfriend garbage was over with so I've started slowly making plays again. In fact, I was thinking today how I haven't talked to her for about a week so it's definitely time to jump back in and ramp it up. She's a beauty really so there's no reason not to go full board, except of course the fact that she deleted me from her life for 6 months.

    6. She has a boyfriend now. I sometimes think about the way she sucked and fucked like a fat girl but really wasn't actually that fat. Such a pretty face too. Oh well.

    7. I find it funny I hadn't banged this girl at the time of writing the first post. I've had many sexual experiences with this girl since then. One of the early ones being an amazing blowjob, what I personally call the "Tony Montana" because she lives in a tall apartment tower with a huge bay window overlooking the city; anyways, I was situated right in the middle of the window behind-naked with this equally naked chick just going ham on my shaft. I spread my arms out to max wingspan and just looked out across my city feeling like a BOSS. It was an epic blowjob and she swallowed every last drop. It's even more funny that I mentioned that she likes going to concerts as we went to a festival and fucked behind a vendor's tent. It was crazy and fun. Definitely a great concert buddy.

    8. I can't really remember who this one is based on the description. My guess would be my best friend now. I got her a job at my bar and we're going to Europe together at the end of this month for 5 weeks. We haven't hooked up in a long time (she's actually a huge person) but she's super cool and fun. We've talked about how Europe is a different ball game. My soft rule is that I'm not going to darn her unless there's at least one other person involved. :)


    Update coming.
     
    dj_destroyer
    dj_destroyer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3144
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2016 - 9:31 PM ET #54

    1. So I actually STILL bang this girl to this day. She still lives in another city but finds reasons to come back all the time. She's abroad right now in Australia but she still says she loves me. I've probably ruined this girl for life.

    2. Don't hear from this girl much. She has the same boyfriend from the last update.

    3. This girl is still a great friend but she got impregnated by some random and I'm not even sure she knows who the dad is but whatever. I try to support her. I went to her baby shower. I bet I could still bang her but I have no desire to.

    4. This girl still lives in Vancouver. I keep in touch with her and play the "genuine/funny guy"card so if she ever comes back to person, it'll for sure be me.

    5. No idea. She deleted me from Facebook again once she got a new boyfriend so I'm over that garbage. I guess she can't trust herself with me when she has a boyfriend. 

    6. I can't remember who this is based on the two posts. No update.

    7. This girl has a boyfriend and she seems head over heels for him but that's the way she is. I'll be there for her when she inevitably breaks up. The dude seems way too good for her.

    8. I work with this girl now. We did go to Europe and we ended up coming back not as friends. We eventually made up but it was never the same. We are getting a bit more friendly, we have plans to go to a summer festival with some other friends but she has a boyfriend so definitely no play there.
    Reply
    1. So I actually STILL bang this girl to this day. She still lives in another city but finds reasons to come back all the time. She's abroad right now in Australia but she still says she loves me. I've probably ruined this girl for life.

    2. Don't hear from this girl much. She has the same boyfriend from the last update.

    3. This girl is still a great friend but she got impregnated by some random and I'm not even sure she knows who the dad is but whatever. I try to support her. I went to her baby shower. I bet I could still bang her but I have no desire to.

    4. This girl still lives in Vancouver. I keep in touch with her and play the "genuine/funny guy"card so if she ever comes back to person, it'll for sure be me.

    5. No idea. She deleted me from Facebook again once she got a new boyfriend so I'm over that garbage. I guess she can't trust herself with me when she has a boyfriend. 

    6. I can't remember who this is based on the two posts. No update.

    7. This girl has a boyfriend and she seems head over heels for him but that's the way she is. I'll be there for her when she inevitably breaks up. The dude seems way too good for her.

    8. I work with this girl now. We did go to Europe and we ended up coming back not as friends. We eventually made up but it was never the same. We are getting a bit more friendly, we have plans to go to a summer festival with some other friends but she has a boyfriend so definitely no play there.
     
    KingRGIII
    KingRGIII
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2012
    Posts: 9043
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2016 - 11:04 PM ET #55

    Let's see updated pics of these chicks. Given that white people age horribly, my guess is these chicks look a lot worse and have gained a bunch of weight. 
    Reply
    Let's see updated pics of these chicks. Given that white people age horribly, my guess is these chicks look a lot worse and have gained a bunch of weight. 
     
    kaponofor3
    kaponofor3
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 35430
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2016 - 11:05 PM ET #56

    Great update, way to deliver DJ
    Reply
    Great update, way to deliver DJ
     
    scalabrine
    scalabrine
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 28221
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2016 - 12:51 AM ET #57

    I assume you won't be getting married. Then again, the line about you playing the 'genuine/funny' card is disturbing (is there something wrong with being genuine toward a woman???).

    Well, marriage isn't for everyone, that's clear.
    Reply
    I assume you won't be getting married. Then again, the line about you playing the 'genuine/funny' card is disturbing (is there something wrong with being genuine toward a woman???).

    Well, marriage isn't for everyone, that's clear.
     
    melossinglet
    melossinglet
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 15769
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2016 - 6:31 AM ET #58

    Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer:

    Not a notebook... but like a notepad, on the computer. I also have a list of every girl I've slept with in chronological order.

    I have the worst memory so I gotta stay on point somehow!





    i just brought up this quote from early in the thread to remind you wat youre dealing with here,scalabrine......can you explain wat exactly "staying on point" entails in this example??

    if morality,dignity and respect isnt learned in early childhood its pretty much over for most folk...the cast is set.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer:

    Not a notebook... but like a notepad, on the computer. I also have a list of every girl I've slept with in chronological order.

    I have the worst memory so I gotta stay on point somehow!





    i just brought up this quote from early in the thread to remind you wat youre dealing with here,scalabrine......can you explain wat exactly "staying on point" entails in this example??

    if morality,dignity and respect isnt learned in early childhood its pretty much over for most folk...the cast is set.
     
    dj_destroyer
    dj_destroyer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3144
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2016 - 11:24 AM ET #59

    Quote Originally Posted by melossinglet:


    i just brought up this quote from early in the thread to remind you wat youre dealing with here,scalabrine......can you explain wat exactly "staying on point" entails in this example??

    if morality,dignity and respect isnt learned in early childhood its pretty much over for most folk...the cast is set.


    I don't have a good memory so I write things down. I like to use lists, I always have papers in my pockets with notes on them, I use my calendar for everything, etc. 

    Only older people feel that you can't have morality, dignity and respect without monogamy. 

    That being said, this entire thread was half to elicit responses. As a veteran online forum member, I always try to drive traffic 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by melossinglet:


    i just brought up this quote from early in the thread to remind you wat youre dealing with here,scalabrine......can you explain wat exactly "staying on point" entails in this example??

    if morality,dignity and respect isnt learned in early childhood its pretty much over for most folk...the cast is set.


    I don't have a good memory so I write things down. I like to use lists, I always have papers in my pockets with notes on them, I use my calendar for everything, etc. 

    Only older people feel that you can't have morality, dignity and respect without monogamy. 

    That being said, this entire thread was half to elicit responses. As a veteran online forum member, I always try to drive traffic 
     
    dj_destroyer
    dj_destroyer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3144
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2016 - 11:26 AM ET #60

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    How nice. Posts actual pics of a girls who 'like to deepthroat', 'swallow', and 'take it in the behind'. It's not like someone they know might see them. It's only the internet.

    Why don't you post their names and addresses while your at it so they can have some stalkers too?

    Unbelievable... 


    Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer:

    Inbox me scal, I got you covered.


    And scal, you already replied to this thread but you never got back to me about those names and addresses. Hit me up. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    How nice. Posts actual pics of a girls who 'like to deepthroat', 'swallow', and 'take it in the behind'. It's not like someone they know might see them. It's only the internet.

    Why don't you post their names and addresses while your at it so they can have some stalkers too?

    Unbelievable... 


    Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer:

    Inbox me scal, I got you covered.


    And scal, you already replied to this thread but you never got back to me about those names and addresses. Hit me up. 
     
    melossinglet
    melossinglet
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2013
    Posts: 15769
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2016 - 3:06 PM ET #61

    Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer:



    I don't have a good memory so I write things down. I like to use lists, I always have papers in my pockets with notes on them, I use my calendar for everything, etc. 

    Only older people feel that you can't have morality, dignity and respect without monogamy. 

    That being said, this entire thread was half to elicit responses. As a veteran online forum member, I always try to drive traffic 


    dude,im not saying you have to practice monogamy,go and do watever you want to do(so long as youre not hurting others)......i was simply questioning why on earth you feel the need to keep an itemised data-base of every hole you put your pen.is in....you dont see this as odd??does everyone you know do this??
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer:



    I don't have a good memory so I write things down. I like to use lists, I always have papers in my pockets with notes on them, I use my calendar for everything, etc. 

    Only older people feel that you can't have morality, dignity and respect without monogamy. 

    That being said, this entire thread was half to elicit responses. As a veteran online forum member, I always try to drive traffic 


    dude,im not saying you have to practice monogamy,go and do watever you want to do(so long as youre not hurting others)......i was simply questioning why on earth you feel the need to keep an itemised data-base of every hole you put your pen.is in....you dont see this as odd??does everyone you know do this??
     
    Kotokoboy
    Kotokoboy
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2016
    Posts: 78
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2016 - 4:21 PM ET #62

    Number 1....she swallows and takes facials.
    Reply
    Number 1....she swallows and takes facials.
     
     
    dj_destroyer
    dj_destroyer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3144
    Posted: Mar. 28, 2016 - 4:34 PM ET #63

    Quote Originally Posted by Kotokoboy:

    Number 1....she swallows and takes facials.


    There's a reason she's still around but I just can't date her. She's awkwardly unstable and is just weird in public.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotokoboy:

    Number 1....she swallows and takes facials.


    There's a reason she's still around but I just can't date her. She's awkwardly unstable and is just weird in public.
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,888
    • PART DEUX 151
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,358
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,240
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,238

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.