• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Typical "Which girl should I pick?" Thread

    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
    captaincredit
    FrozenTundra
    dj_destroyer
    SALTY
    Messier-11
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 5919
    Posts: 63
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»
     
    captaincredit
    captaincredit
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2007
    Posts: 2908
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2012 - 3:31 PM ET #26

    Cut it down to 2 or 3 tops. Anything beyond that gets hard to manage, in my opinion. Good luck player!

    Reply

    Cut it down to 2 or 3 tops. Anything beyond that gets hard to manage, in my opinion. Good luck player!

     
    FrozenTundra
    FrozenTundra
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2006
    Posts: 8001
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2012 - 4:34 PM ET #27

    If you're really banging 8 girls, then you have some severe issues.

    1. You aren't succeeding in anything else in life b/c how can you possibly have the time.

    2. How can you possibly remember things about all 8 girls.

    3. How much do you hate women, if you're banging 8 of them, hope you're using protection.

    Sorry dude, don't know you, but I can bs, but who knows.

    Didn't see the pics, but you don't seem like you want to get serious with any of them. At this stage in your life, pick the ones that you don't want to kick out of the house after you blow your load on them. That's what I used to do.
    Reply
    If you're really banging 8 girls, then you have some severe issues.

    1. You aren't succeeding in anything else in life b/c how can you possibly have the time.

    2. How can you possibly remember things about all 8 girls.

    3. How much do you hate women, if you're banging 8 of them, hope you're using protection.

    Sorry dude, don't know you, but I can bs, but who knows.

    Didn't see the pics, but you don't seem like you want to get serious with any of them. At this stage in your life, pick the ones that you don't want to kick out of the house after you blow your load on them. That's what I used to do.
     
    dj_destroyer
    dj_destroyer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3144
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2012 - 11:07 PM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTundra:

    If you're really banging 8 girls, then you have some severe issues.

    1. You aren't succeeding in anything else in life b/c how can you possibly have the time.

    2. How can you possibly remember things about all 8 girls.

    3. How much do you hate women, if you're banging 8 of them, hope you're using protection.

    Sorry dude, don't know you, but I can bs, but who knows.

    Didn't see the pics, but you don't seem like you want to get serious with any of them. At this stage in your life, pick the ones that you don't want to kick out of the house after you blow your load on them. That's what I used to do.


    1. Hmmm, I go to school part time and work part time but you're right, it takes up A LOT of time. Some girls I only see every couple of weeks.

    2. Hardest part by far, so I keep a notebook with specific things about each girl that we have done/talked about.

    3. Can't really say I respect girls too much... Got my heart broke once and have never really settled down since. I don't use protection but every girl says they're only with me... whether or not that is true, I hopefully don't find out!

    It's not BS, but I'm going to trim the list down to three of them and then go forward from there. I'm sure the extra time with the selected three will expose more flaws and will make the choice easier.

    Thanks for the help boys! Got a new problem on my plate now, go drop some advice in my other thread here.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTundra:

    If you're really banging 8 girls, then you have some severe issues.

    1. You aren't succeeding in anything else in life b/c how can you possibly have the time.

    2. How can you possibly remember things about all 8 girls.

    3. How much do you hate women, if you're banging 8 of them, hope you're using protection.

    Sorry dude, don't know you, but I can bs, but who knows.

    Didn't see the pics, but you don't seem like you want to get serious with any of them. At this stage in your life, pick the ones that you don't want to kick out of the house after you blow your load on them. That's what I used to do.


    1. Hmmm, I go to school part time and work part time but you're right, it takes up A LOT of time. Some girls I only see every couple of weeks.

    2. Hardest part by far, so I keep a notebook with specific things about each girl that we have done/talked about.

    3. Can't really say I respect girls too much... Got my heart broke once and have never really settled down since. I don't use protection but every girl says they're only with me... whether or not that is true, I hopefully don't find out!

    It's not BS, but I'm going to trim the list down to three of them and then go forward from there. I'm sure the extra time with the selected three will expose more flaws and will make the choice easier.

    Thanks for the help boys! Got a new problem on my plate now, go drop some advice in my other thread here.
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2012 - 11:11 PM ET #29

    Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer:



    1. Hmmm, I go to school part time and work part time but you're right, it takes up A LOT of time. Some girls I only see every couple of weeks.

    2. Hardest part by far, so I keep a notebook with specific things about each girl that we have done/talked about.

    3. Can't really say I respect girls too much... Got my heart broke once and have never really settled down since. I don't use protection but every girl says they're only with me... whether or not that is true, I hopefully don't find out!

    It's not BS, but I'm going to trim the list down to three of them and then go forward from there. I'm sure the extra time with the selected three will expose more flaws and will make the choice easier.

    Thanks for the help boys! Got a new problem on my plate now, go drop some advice in my other thread here.




    Really



    Keep a notebook
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer:



    1. Hmmm, I go to school part time and work part time but you're right, it takes up A LOT of time. Some girls I only see every couple of weeks.

    2. Hardest part by far, so I keep a notebook with specific things about each girl that we have done/talked about.

    3. Can't really say I respect girls too much... Got my heart broke once and have never really settled down since. I don't use protection but every girl says they're only with me... whether or not that is true, I hopefully don't find out!

    It's not BS, but I'm going to trim the list down to three of them and then go forward from there. I'm sure the extra time with the selected three will expose more flaws and will make the choice easier.

    Thanks for the help boys! Got a new problem on my plate now, go drop some advice in my other thread here.




    Really



    Keep a notebook
     
    dj_destroyer
    dj_destroyer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3144
    Posted: Jan. 4, 2012 - 11:17 PM ET #30

    Not a notebook... but like a notepad, on the computer. I also have a list of every girl I've slept with in chronological order.

    I have the worst memory so I gotta stay on point somehow!
    Reply
    Not a notebook... but like a notepad, on the computer. I also have a list of every girl I've slept with in chronological order.

    I have the worst memory so I gotta stay on point somehow!
     
    dj_destroyer
    dj_destroyer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3144
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2012 - 2:08 AM ET #31

    Great app for my situation:

    https://www.girlfriendapp.com/

    (No affiliation, probably won't even get it. Just a funny idea.)
    Reply
    Great app for my situation:

    https://www.girlfriendapp.com/

    (No affiliation, probably won't even get it. Just a funny idea.)
     
    Messier-11
    Messier-11
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 11187
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2012 - 2:25 AM ET #32

    2. Hardest part by far, so I keep a notebook with specific things about each girl that we have done/talked about.



    That may be one of the lamest things I've ever read. 


    p.s.....pick the one that will flee the country with you after you put that other dude in a coma
    Reply
    2. Hardest part by far, so I keep a notebook with specific things about each girl that we have done/talked about.



    That may be one of the lamest things I've ever read. 


    p.s.....pick the one that will flee the country with you after you put that other dude in a coma
     
    CountNo_Account
    CountNo_Account
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 7738
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2012 - 3:34 AM ET #33

    Reply
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2012 - 3:38 AM ET #34

    Reply
     
    CountNo_Account
    CountNo_Account
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2004
    Posts: 7738
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2012 - 3:42 AM ET #35

    Leo DiCaprio, Justin Timberlake, and George Clooney don't pull that much clam...
    Reply
    Leo DiCaprio, Justin Timberlake, and George Clooney don't pull that much clam...
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2012 - 3:44 AM ET #36

    Tiger Woods ain't got shit on djthedestroyer
    Reply
    Tiger Woods ain't got shit on djthedestroyer
     
    dj_destroyer
    dj_destroyer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3144
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2012 - 3:55 AM ET #37

    If you guys would have seen the pics, you wouldn't think it was such a big deal. And I shouldn't play coy and act like this is regular thing to have 8 broads on the go... but when it rains, it pours. I swear the girls smell the box off me.

    I'll try to sneak some videos of me banging a couple or something... PUT UP OR SHUT UP, right?
    Reply
    If you guys would have seen the pics, you wouldn't think it was such a big deal. And I shouldn't play coy and act like this is regular thing to have 8 broads on the go... but when it rains, it pours. I swear the girls smell the box off me.

    I'll try to sneak some videos of me banging a couple or something... PUT UP OR SHUT UP, right?
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2012 - 4:00 AM ET #38

    It was a good story while it lasted
    Reply
    It was a good story while it lasted
     
    SALTY
    SALTY
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2007
    Posts: 4800
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2012 - 4:04 AM ET #39

    You need to focus more on the story about becoming a fugitive for knocking a dude out. 
    Now that is serious chit chat.




    Pretty gay you are posting the same topic exactly at 2 discussion forums and wanting us to go look at the pics for proof which is proof of nothing
    Reply
    You need to focus more on the story about becoming a fugitive for knocking a dude out. 
    Now that is serious chit chat.




    Pretty gay you are posting the same topic exactly at 2 discussion forums and wanting us to go look at the pics for proof which is proof of nothing
     
    dj_destroyer
    dj_destroyer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3144
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2012 - 4:13 AM ET #40

    I didn't say it was proof of anything... I could be lying out my ass for all you know (in BOTH stories). But the crux of the matter is that I don't bullshit and most posters know this.

    The dudes over at SBR asked for pics so I delivered... like I always do. Don't hate. I legitimately needed help and I got it.
    Reply
    I didn't say it was proof of anything... I could be lying out my ass for all you know (in BOTH stories). But the crux of the matter is that I don't bullshit and most posters know this.

    The dudes over at SBR asked for pics so I delivered... like I always do. Don't hate. I legitimately needed help and I got it.
     
    Sled
    Sled
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2006
    Posts: 184
    Posted: Jan. 5, 2012 - 6:45 PM ET #41

    DJ - is the girl in your avatar one of the options?
    Reply
    DJ - is the girl in your avatar one of the options?
     
    dj_destroyer
    dj_destroyer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3144
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2012 - 1:53 AM ET #42

    I WISH.
    Reply
    I WISH.
     
    Ace77
    Ace77
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2008
    Posts: 30979
    Posted: Jan. 6, 2012 - 2:36 AM ET #43

    Choose the one that will give you AIDS
    Reply
    Choose the one that will give you AIDS
     
    dj_destroyer
    dj_destroyer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3144
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2014 - 1:00 AM ET #44

    Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer:

    Alright, seen a couple of these pop up lately and I'm in the same position. Don't hate because of the number, just give some straight answers. Ranked in no order!

    1. She's medium height, with decent tits and a great behind. Her face is nothing nice and I don't bring her around my friends because of it. She's really nice and genuine, and also career orientated (has a biochem degree). Loves to please me; lets me juice on her face or swallows if I want her to. Can deepthroat like a friggin champ. Likes to bake and cook for me, but to be honest, isn't that good at it lol.

    2. This girl really shouldn't make the list because I only call her when I'm out of options... but maybe you guys can make me see the light. She's really tiny, short and skinny. But this also means my cock is monstrous to her. She can't deepthroat but she tries hard... Always swallows. Likes to be choked and is generally very kinky. Knows how to ride on top like a porn star, which I don't find in many girls. Likes getting fucked in the behind. No career ambitions, does more drugs than I do. Hipster type chick. Smokes cigarettes which I don't. Always wants me though.

    3. This girl is a rocket... until you get her naked. Her face is absolutely gorgeous; nice freckles (love freckles!), beautiful eyes, pretty smile. Her tits are huge but out of a bra, they flop. Her behind looks great in a skirt or jeans but is kinda flat once naked (I like me a big booty). This girl is so different from all the others as she doesn't have facebook and doesn't really like to go clubbing or anything. Drinks scotch neat, has a record player, and is basically cooler than me. Doesn't enjoy giving me head (like never) or experimenting at all. Works in a restaurant and doesn't seem to have much more going than that.

    4. Girl number 4 is the hottest of them all. Nice big round behind and her rack puts fake tits to shame. Pretty sexual but has only ever been with two dudes (her ex boyfriend and some dude in between us), so she always says how big my person is (probably due to lack of exposure, since mine isn't even big). She has two dogs that she loves and I friggin hate. She'll stop mid-darn if they whine too much at the door, it's a total piss off. Like she has a facebook page for EACH dog, it's ridiculous. She's not very funny but thinks she is. I like her a lot when she's not talking. She works at some chic bake shop so she is amazing in the kitchen and always willing to cook me up something.

    5. This girl is TALLLL, like the same height as I am, maybe an inch shorter. She has big assets to go with her tall frame which I really love (nice big firm titties and a good behind to go with them). She is funny and I enjoy hanging out with her because it seems as if she really cares about me. Doesn't have much sexual experience so she's not freaky but is definitely sensitive (love the way she plays with my balls!). I have to coax her into trying new stuff. I've brought this girl around my friends and she was shy but nice and not embarrassing lol. Goes to university, though not for an amazingly scholarly degree. We go on dates and I genuinely have fun.

    6. This girl is chunky, if not fat. I hooked up with her for the first time wayyyyy back in the day when she was skinnier and she was good with her hands/mouth so we reconnected in the summer randomly, where she was much bigger. I'd be embarrassed to be seen with her in public by someone I knew but I still go out with her a lot because she's nice, genuine, and nowhere near trashy like some of the others. Goes to college for interior design and she's always willing to help me with laundry and other chores. Doesn't cook. Likely too fat to be in serious contention but she looks great when she's sucking my person (pretty face) so I dunno.

    7. Girl number 7 is new... haven't had sex with her yet but she's a really good kisser so I hope that translates over to the sack. She's a lot older than me but has a sick job with an investing firm... but doesn't shower me with love (gifts) from it lol. She's really fit; small boobs and better abs than me with a huge round behind. She is super skinny/tiny up top, but soooooo thick in the bottom. It's really a unique body. Face is cute. Don't know about cooking but she's open to going to concerts I like and enjoys photography which is kinda cool.

    8. This girl is only on the list for her amazing tits and enthusiasm over sports. Sucks a pretty good person but cant deepthroat (still goes hard in the cut). She's kind of too much like a boy... except for her body. Easy to hangout with and likes to get drunk. I think I'll just keep her as a sports/blowjob buddy for as long as possible.

    To be honest, there's a few others such as
    - a little sex kitten with a bf that lives in another city that is super cute and loves to darn, and we get along great... but she's not willing to bail on her bf for god knows what reason.
    - a girl I hooked up with before she got a boyfriend but has since broke up with him but still won't give me the time of day because I didn't date her last time/thinks I'm a player.
    - my ex, which is always trouble. Old flames die hard though.

    Or I could wait, good things come to those who wait, right?

    ??????????


    .
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer:

    Alright, seen a couple of these pop up lately and I'm in the same position. Don't hate because of the number, just give some straight answers. Ranked in no order!

    1. She's medium height, with decent tits and a great behind. Her face is nothing nice and I don't bring her around my friends because of it. She's really nice and genuine, and also career orientated (has a biochem degree). Loves to please me; lets me juice on her face or swallows if I want her to. Can deepthroat like a friggin champ. Likes to bake and cook for me, but to be honest, isn't that good at it lol.

    2. This girl really shouldn't make the list because I only call her when I'm out of options... but maybe you guys can make me see the light. She's really tiny, short and skinny. But this also means my cock is monstrous to her. She can't deepthroat but she tries hard... Always swallows. Likes to be choked and is generally very kinky. Knows how to ride on top like a porn star, which I don't find in many girls. Likes getting fucked in the behind. No career ambitions, does more drugs than I do. Hipster type chick. Smokes cigarettes which I don't. Always wants me though.

    3. This girl is a rocket... until you get her naked. Her face is absolutely gorgeous; nice freckles (love freckles!), beautiful eyes, pretty smile. Her tits are huge but out of a bra, they flop. Her behind looks great in a skirt or jeans but is kinda flat once naked (I like me a big booty). This girl is so different from all the others as she doesn't have facebook and doesn't really like to go clubbing or anything. Drinks scotch neat, has a record player, and is basically cooler than me. Doesn't enjoy giving me head (like never) or experimenting at all. Works in a restaurant and doesn't seem to have much more going than that.

    4. Girl number 4 is the hottest of them all. Nice big round behind and her rack puts fake tits to shame. Pretty sexual but has only ever been with two dudes (her ex boyfriend and some dude in between us), so she always says how big my person is (probably due to lack of exposure, since mine isn't even big). She has two dogs that she loves and I friggin hate. She'll stop mid-darn if they whine too much at the door, it's a total piss off. Like she has a facebook page for EACH dog, it's ridiculous. She's not very funny but thinks she is. I like her a lot when she's not talking. She works at some chic bake shop so she is amazing in the kitchen and always willing to cook me up something.

    5. This girl is TALLLL, like the same height as I am, maybe an inch shorter. She has big assets to go with her tall frame which I really love (nice big firm titties and a good behind to go with them). She is funny and I enjoy hanging out with her because it seems as if she really cares about me. Doesn't have much sexual experience so she's not freaky but is definitely sensitive (love the way she plays with my balls!). I have to coax her into trying new stuff. I've brought this girl around my friends and she was shy but nice and not embarrassing lol. Goes to university, though not for an amazingly scholarly degree. We go on dates and I genuinely have fun.

    6. This girl is chunky, if not fat. I hooked up with her for the first time wayyyyy back in the day when she was skinnier and she was good with her hands/mouth so we reconnected in the summer randomly, where she was much bigger. I'd be embarrassed to be seen with her in public by someone I knew but I still go out with her a lot because she's nice, genuine, and nowhere near trashy like some of the others. Goes to college for interior design and she's always willing to help me with laundry and other chores. Doesn't cook. Likely too fat to be in serious contention but she looks great when she's sucking my person (pretty face) so I dunno.

    7. Girl number 7 is new... haven't had sex with her yet but she's a really good kisser so I hope that translates over to the sack. She's a lot older than me but has a sick job with an investing firm... but doesn't shower me with love (gifts) from it lol. She's really fit; small boobs and better abs than me with a huge round behind. She is super skinny/tiny up top, but soooooo thick in the bottom. It's really a unique body. Face is cute. Don't know about cooking but she's open to going to concerts I like and enjoys photography which is kinda cool.

    8. This girl is only on the list for her amazing tits and enthusiasm over sports. Sucks a pretty good person but cant deepthroat (still goes hard in the cut). She's kind of too much like a boy... except for her body. Easy to hangout with and likes to get drunk. I think I'll just keep her as a sports/blowjob buddy for as long as possible.

    To be honest, there's a few others such as
    - a little sex kitten with a bf that lives in another city that is super cute and loves to darn, and we get along great... but she's not willing to bail on her bf for god knows what reason.
    - a girl I hooked up with before she got a boyfriend but has since broke up with him but still won't give me the time of day because I didn't date her last time/thinks I'm a player.
    - my ex, which is always trouble. Old flames die hard though.

    Or I could wait, good things come to those who wait, right?

    ??????????


    .
     
    dj_destroyer
    dj_destroyer
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2009
    Posts: 3144
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2014 - 1:00 AM ET #45


    UPDATE:

    I was looking for my old sports journals but found this post; I thought it'd be funny to update on these girls.

    1. I STILL bang this girl all the time. She told me she loved me because she was moving away elsewhere in the province and I said it back because I just didn't know what to say. It was awkward. Anyways, after three weeks she's already moved back to the city but in with her parents. Yikes. She says shes moving back eventually so we continue to screw like animals about once a week but I remain distant under the veil of her move.

    2. I don't talk to this girl anymore although it's civil as I do see her around town on occasion. I have her on Facebook and she's had a boyfriend for quite some time now, perhaps 6 months or a year. He's pretty much a skid though so I'm glad I didn't drop down to that level.

    3. This girl is a very good friend now. In fact, I moved in with her for two months in the summer when I was between places. She had a boyfriend but of course we fucked a few times, we were 20 feet away afterall. It was always drunk and crazy sex. I don't really see her that way anymore though. Like I said before, she never really sucked person which is a huge thing for me so she's better off as a friend. Very cool chick. Great friend.

    4. You guys won't even believe me when I tell you but... This girl actually became a lesbian and moved to Vancouver with her new-found girlfriend (and two lame-behind dogs). I still message her semi-frequently and it remains friendly. I can only hope that if she ever comes back to the D, it'll be mine.

    5. This girl got a boyfriend and literally deleted me from everything. Then about a month ago, I started getting random snapchats from her. Very generic pics. Anyways, she added me back to Facebook and I knew that boyfriend garbage was over with so I've started slowly making plays again. In fact, I was thinking today how I haven't talked to her for about a week so it's definitely time to jump back in and ramp it up. She's a beauty really so there's no reason not to go full board, except of course the fact that she deleted me from her life for 6 months.

    6. She has a boyfriend now. I sometimes think about the way she sucked and fucked like a fat girl but really wasn't actually that fat. Such a pretty face too. Oh well.

    7. I find it funny I hadn't banged this girl at the time of writing the first post. I've had many sexual experiences with this girl since then. One of the early ones being an amazing blowjob, what I personally call the "Tony Montana" because she lives in a tall apartment tower with a huge bay window overlooking the city; anyways, I was situated right in the middle of the window behind-naked with this equally naked chick just going ham on my shaft. I spread my arms out to max wingspan and just looked out across my city feeling like a BOSS. It was an epic blowjob and she swallowed every last drop. It's even more funny that I mentioned that she likes going to concerts as we went to a festival and fucked behind a vendor's tent. It was crazy and fun. Definitely a great concert buddy.

    8. I can't really remember who this one is based on the description. My guess would be my best friend now. I got her a job at my bar and we're going to Europe together at the end of this month for 5 weeks. We haven't hooked up in a long time (she's actually a huge person) but she's super cool and fun. We've talked about how Europe is a different ball game. My soft rule is that I'm not going to darn her unless there's at least one other person involved. :)
    Reply

    UPDATE:

    I was looking for my old sports journals but found this post; I thought it'd be funny to update on these girls.

    1. I STILL bang this girl all the time. She told me she loved me because she was moving away elsewhere in the province and I said it back because I just didn't know what to say. It was awkward. Anyways, after three weeks she's already moved back to the city but in with her parents. Yikes. She says shes moving back eventually so we continue to screw like animals about once a week but I remain distant under the veil of her move.

    2. I don't talk to this girl anymore although it's civil as I do see her around town on occasion. I have her on Facebook and she's had a boyfriend for quite some time now, perhaps 6 months or a year. He's pretty much a skid though so I'm glad I didn't drop down to that level.

    3. This girl is a very good friend now. In fact, I moved in with her for two months in the summer when I was between places. She had a boyfriend but of course we fucked a few times, we were 20 feet away afterall. It was always drunk and crazy sex. I don't really see her that way anymore though. Like I said before, she never really sucked person which is a huge thing for me so she's better off as a friend. Very cool chick. Great friend.

    4. You guys won't even believe me when I tell you but... This girl actually became a lesbian and moved to Vancouver with her new-found girlfriend (and two lame-behind dogs). I still message her semi-frequently and it remains friendly. I can only hope that if she ever comes back to the D, it'll be mine.

    5. This girl got a boyfriend and literally deleted me from everything. Then about a month ago, I started getting random snapchats from her. Very generic pics. Anyways, she added me back to Facebook and I knew that boyfriend garbage was over with so I've started slowly making plays again. In fact, I was thinking today how I haven't talked to her for about a week so it's definitely time to jump back in and ramp it up. She's a beauty really so there's no reason not to go full board, except of course the fact that she deleted me from her life for 6 months.

    6. She has a boyfriend now. I sometimes think about the way she sucked and fucked like a fat girl but really wasn't actually that fat. Such a pretty face too. Oh well.

    7. I find it funny I hadn't banged this girl at the time of writing the first post. I've had many sexual experiences with this girl since then. One of the early ones being an amazing blowjob, what I personally call the "Tony Montana" because she lives in a tall apartment tower with a huge bay window overlooking the city; anyways, I was situated right in the middle of the window behind-naked with this equally naked chick just going ham on my shaft. I spread my arms out to max wingspan and just looked out across my city feeling like a BOSS. It was an epic blowjob and she swallowed every last drop. It's even more funny that I mentioned that she likes going to concerts as we went to a festival and fucked behind a vendor's tent. It was crazy and fun. Definitely a great concert buddy.

    8. I can't really remember who this one is based on the description. My guess would be my best friend now. I got her a job at my bar and we're going to Europe together at the end of this month for 5 weeks. We haven't hooked up in a long time (she's actually a huge person) but she's super cool and fun. We've talked about how Europe is a different ball game. My soft rule is that I'm not going to darn her unless there's at least one other person involved. :)
     
    earthWake
    earthWake
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2011
    Posts: 6196
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2014 - 1:52 AM ET #46

    Sweet thread, pissed I missed the pics I'd def give you solid advice
    Reply
    Sweet thread, pissed I missed the pics I'd def give you solid advice
     
    Skipbone
    Skipbone
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 6368
    Posted: Mar. 4, 2014 - 6:54 AM ET #47

    Whatta douchey bunch of straight BS.
    Reply
    Whatta douchey bunch of straight BS.
     
    kaponofor3
    kaponofor3
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 35430
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2014 - 11:22 AM ET #48

    Can we get those pics put back up please?
    Reply
    Can we get those pics put back up please?
     
    HutchEmAll
    HutchEmAll
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2004
    Posts: 38704
    Posted: Mar. 5, 2014 - 11:43 AM ET #49

    5. This girl is TALLLL, like the same height as I am, maybe an inch shorter. She has big assets to go with her tall frame which I really love (nice big firm titties and a good behind to go with them). She is funny and I enjoy hanging out with her because it seems as if she really cares about me. Doesn't have much sexual experience so she's not freaky but is definitely sensitive (love the way she plays with my balls!). I have to coax her into trying new stuff. I've brought this girl around my friends and she was shy but nice and not embarrassing lol. Goes to university, though not for an amazingly scholarly degree. We go on dates and I genuinely have fun.
    Reply
    5. This girl is TALLLL, like the same height as I am, maybe an inch shorter. She has big assets to go with her tall frame which I really love (nice big firm titties and a good behind to go with them). She is funny and I enjoy hanging out with her because it seems as if she really cares about me. Doesn't have much sexual experience so she's not freaky but is definitely sensitive (love the way she plays with my balls!). I have to coax her into trying new stuff. I've brought this girl around my friends and she was shy but nice and not embarrassing lol. Goes to university, though not for an amazingly scholarly degree. We go on dates and I genuinely have fun.
     
     
    OnlyGod
    OnlyGod
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2008
    Posts: 5868
    Posted: Mar. 6, 2014 - 7:29 AM ET #50

    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    How nice. Posts actual pics of a girls who 'like to deepthroat', 'swallow', and 'take it in the behind'. It's not like someone they know might see them. It's only the internet.

    Why don't you post their names and addresses while your at it so they can have some stalkers too?

    Unbelievable... 




    ok then.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:

    How nice. Posts actual pics of a girls who 'like to deepthroat', 'swallow', and 'take it in the behind'. It's not like someone they know might see them. It's only the internet.

    Why don't you post their names and addresses while your at it so they can have some stalkers too?

    Unbelievable... 




    ok then.
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 435
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
    • PART DEUX 151
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
    • Week 6 Money 8,380
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,246
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,241

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.