Twilight Zone marathon
One of the top 5 shows of all time. I was introduced to this show through these marathons. I'm glad I watched.
From script-writing, production, to casing, it was second to none.
It is a brilliant show.
Talking Tina, btw, is an all-time classic.
Other great episodes:
A Game of Pool
To Serve Man
Third from the Sun
Time Enough at Last
The Monsters are Due on Maple Street
Nightmare at 20,000 Feet
Eye of the Beholder (truly, a masterpiece)
Too many to name. I could go on and on.
One of the top 5 shows of all time. I was introduced to this show through these marathons. I'm glad I watched.
From script-writing, production, to casing, it was second to none.
It is a brilliant show.
Talking Tina, btw, is an all-time classic.
Other great episodes:
A Game of Pool
To Serve Man
Third from the Sun
Time Enough at Last
The Monsters are Due on Maple Street
Nightmare at 20,000 Feet
Eye of the Beholder (truly, a masterpiece)
Too many to name. I could go on and on.
One of the top 5 shows of all time. I was introduced to this show through these marathons. I'm glad I watched.
From script-writing, production, to casing, it was second to none.
It is a brilliant show.
Talking Tina, btw, is an all-time classic.
Other great episodes:
A Game of Pool
To Serve Man
Third from the Sun
Time Enough at Last
The Monsters are Due on Maple Street
Nightmare at 20,000 Feet
Eye of the Beholder (truly, a masterpiece)
Too many to name. I could go on and on.
One of the top 5 shows of all time. I was introduced to this show through these marathons. I'm glad I watched.
From script-writing, production, to casing, it was second to none.
It is a brilliant show.
Talking Tina, btw, is an all-time classic.
Other great episodes:
A Game of Pool
To Serve Man
Third from the Sun
Time Enough at Last
The Monsters are Due on Maple Street
Nightmare at 20,000 Feet
Eye of the Beholder (truly, a masterpiece)
Too many to name. I could go on and on.
This is a very interesting article on Serling's life.
https://uudb.org/aerticles/rodserling.html
This is a part of it:
After graduation Serling enlisted in the United States Army. Beginning in May 1944 he served with the 511th Parachute Infantry Regiment of the 11th Airborne Division in New Guinea and during the invasion of the Philippines. He was awarded the Purple Heart for a severe shrapnel wound to his knee. The war also took a permanent mental toll; he would suffer from flashbacks, nightmares, and insomnia for the rest of his life. When discharged from the army in 1946 he was "bitter about everything and at loose ends."
This is a very interesting article on Serling's life.
https://uudb.org/aerticles/rodserling.html
This is a part of it:
After graduation Serling enlisted in the United States Army. Beginning in May 1944 he served with the 511th Parachute Infantry Regiment of the 11th Airborne Division in New Guinea and during the invasion of the Philippines. He was awarded the Purple Heart for a severe shrapnel wound to his knee. The war also took a permanent mental toll; he would suffer from flashbacks, nightmares, and insomnia for the rest of his life. When discharged from the army in 1946 he was "bitter about everything and at loose ends."
My favorite one is 'When the Sky opened up." Its about 3 astronauts who return from a mission and then start disappearing 1 by 1. But not only disappeared its like they didn't exist.
Classic show and decades ahead of its time. ![]()
My favorite one is 'When the Sky opened up." Its about 3 astronauts who return from a mission and then start disappearing 1 by 1. But not only disappeared its like they didn't exist.
Classic show and decades ahead of its time. ![]()
Great show. Anybody remember Outer Limits.
I remember Outer Limits. I used to love shows like Outer Limits, Twilight Zone, Tales from the Darkside, Tales from the Crypt, and Alfred Hitchcock Presents.
I love movies with a surprising twist. With these tv shows you only have to wait 30 minutes instead of 90 minutes.
Great show. Anybody remember Outer Limits.
I remember Outer Limits. I used to love shows like Outer Limits, Twilight Zone, Tales from the Darkside, Tales from the Crypt, and Alfred Hitchcock Presents.
I love movies with a surprising twist. With these tv shows you only have to wait 30 minutes instead of 90 minutes.
It's also on Netflix if anyone has the service.
It's also on Netflix if anyone has the service.
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
