To all non-US residents: What is it like to have universal health care?
Drivel4life what did you do go on a meth binge this weekend?
Just because I criticize one thing, doesn't mean I agree with everything else not mentioned. I believe the subject of this thread is health care.
So you wondering why people aren't instead discussing government waste or irresponsible budgets or fuking clean water in bum fuk or global warming/climate change or the extinction of a subspecies of ants somewhere is just some self gratifying tangent you have decided to blow up about.
Me Drivel4life and his 3 stage meth binge
Drivel4life what did you do go on a meth binge this weekend?
Just because I criticize one thing, doesn't mean I agree with everything else not mentioned. I believe the subject of this thread is health care.
So you wondering why people aren't instead discussing government waste or irresponsible budgets or fuking clean water in bum fuk or global warming/climate change or the extinction of a subspecies of ants somewhere is just some self gratifying tangent you have decided to blow up about.
Me Drivel4life and his 3 stage meth binge
I think there is one fundamental difference that separates one from being on the "left" and "right."
No one is given the right to free health care. However, all beings are given the right to pursuing life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
Funny how liberals get in the way and introduce government into the equation of free health care.
I am sure our Founding Fathers would be rolling over in their grave if they saw this Sh@T today. ![]()
who gives a sh@t what the founding fathers would think. A bunch
of hypocrites that wanted all men to be free oh except the slaves
that they owned
I think there is one fundamental difference that separates one from being on the "left" and "right."
No one is given the right to free health care. However, all beings are given the right to pursuing life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
Funny how liberals get in the way and introduce government into the equation of free health care.
I am sure our Founding Fathers would be rolling over in their grave if they saw this Sh@T today. ![]()
who gives a sh@t what the founding fathers would think. A bunch
of hypocrites that wanted all men to be free oh except the slaves
that they owned
When I was on my parents insurance through their employer (under 25 years old). It was crazy, shoe orthotics covered, sun glasses every two years up to $300.00, 100% dental, massages. Whatever you needed basically.
sounds sweet!
When I was on my parents insurance through their employer (under 25 years old). It was crazy, shoe orthotics covered, sun glasses every two years up to $300.00, 100% dental, massages. Whatever you needed basically.
sounds sweet!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,890
- PART DEUX 151
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,380
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,246
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,241
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
