This is for the anti-police people ...
PLLLLLLLLLFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!
And how did you do with your job career after your criminal conviction?
People flocking to hire you after your police record? I'll bet.
Police have the power to RUIN LIVES over BS convictions.
Let me speak slowly... IT SHOULD NOT BE THAT WAY.
You and I can agree to disagree.
PLLLLLLLLLFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!
And how did you do with your job career after your criminal conviction?
People flocking to hire you after your police record? I'll bet.
Police have the power to RUIN LIVES over BS convictions.
Let me speak slowly... IT SHOULD NOT BE THAT WAY.
You and I can agree to disagree.
Police have the power to RUIN LIVES over BS convictions.
Let me speak slowly... IT SHOULD NOT BE THAT WAY.
You and I can agree to disagree.
Police have the power to RUIN LIVES over BS convictions.
Let me speak slowly... IT SHOULD NOT BE THAT WAY.
You and I can agree to disagree.
I don't like Police that go looking for trouble. To me that includes stopping JayWalkers, stopping drivers because they did not signal a lane change. Stopping drivers without a front license plate. That is all a bunch of BS. Remember, Police are TRAINED to coerce you into giving up your Constitutional Rights during a traffic stop. Actually you are not responsible to answer any of their questions. "Where y'all headed to? Where y'all coming from?" How about "NONE OF YOUR GOD DAMNED friggin BUSINESS? Charge me with something and talk with my attorney or let me go on my lawful way.
I don't like Police that go looking for trouble. To me that includes stopping JayWalkers, stopping drivers because they did not signal a lane change. Stopping drivers without a front license plate. That is all a bunch of BS. Remember, Police are TRAINED to coerce you into giving up your Constitutional Rights during a traffic stop. Actually you are not responsible to answer any of their questions. "Where y'all headed to? Where y'all coming from?" How about "NONE OF YOUR GOD DAMNED friggin BUSINESS? Charge me with something and talk with my attorney or let me go on my lawful way.
I don't like Police that go looking for trouble. To me that includes stopping JayWalkers, stopping drivers because they did not signal a lane change. Stopping drivers without a front license plate. That is all a bunch of BS. Remember, Police are TRAINED to coerce you into giving up your Constitutional Rights during a traffic stop. Actually you are not responsible to answer any of their questions. "Where y'all headed to? Where y'all coming from?" How about "NONE OF YOUR GOD DAMNED friggin BUSINESS? Charge me with something and talk with my attorney or let me go on my lawful way.
I don't like Police that go looking for trouble. To me that includes stopping JayWalkers, stopping drivers because they did not signal a lane change. Stopping drivers without a front license plate. That is all a bunch of BS. Remember, Police are TRAINED to coerce you into giving up your Constitutional Rights during a traffic stop. Actually you are not responsible to answer any of their questions. "Where y'all headed to? Where y'all coming from?" How about "NONE OF YOUR GOD DAMNED friggin BUSINESS? Charge me with something and talk with my attorney or let me go on my lawful way.
I raised three boys and told them all:
Do what the Pig asks of you, keep your hands at the 2 and 4 o'clock position on the wheel. Never exit the vehicle unless asked to do so. Don't go digging in the glove box without permission.
And never run from a Pig. Once the catch you.......and they will catch you....expect an behind-whopping at the very least.
I raised three boys and told them all:
Do what the Pig asks of you, keep your hands at the 2 and 4 o'clock position on the wheel. Never exit the vehicle unless asked to do so. Don't go digging in the glove box without permission.
And never run from a Pig. Once the catch you.......and they will catch you....expect an behind-whopping at the very least.
I don't like Police that go looking for trouble. To me that includes stopping JayWalkers, stopping drivers because they did not signal a lane change. Stopping drivers without a front license plate. That is all a bunch of BS. Remember, Police are TRAINED to coerce you into giving up your Constitutional Rights during a traffic stop. Actually you are not responsible to answer any of their questions. "Where y'all headed to? Where y'all coming from?" How about "NONE OF YOUR GOD DAMNED friggin BUSINESS? Charge me with something and talk with my attorney or let me go on my lawful way.
Surprisingly, the cop didn't write him up........but it fits the category of cop you're describing.
I don't like Police that go looking for trouble. To me that includes stopping JayWalkers, stopping drivers because they did not signal a lane change. Stopping drivers without a front license plate. That is all a bunch of BS. Remember, Police are TRAINED to coerce you into giving up your Constitutional Rights during a traffic stop. Actually you are not responsible to answer any of their questions. "Where y'all headed to? Where y'all coming from?" How about "NONE OF YOUR GOD DAMNED friggin BUSINESS? Charge me with something and talk with my attorney or let me go on my lawful way.
Surprisingly, the cop didn't write him up........but it fits the category of cop you're describing.
I don't like Police that go looking for trouble. To me that includes stopping JayWalkers, stopping drivers because they did not signal a lane change. Stopping drivers without a front license plate. That is all a bunch of BS. Remember, Police are TRAINED to coerce you into giving up your Constitutional Rights during a traffic stop. Actually you are not responsible to answer any of their questions. "Where y'all headed to? Where y'all coming from?" How about "NONE OF YOUR GOD DAMNED friggin BUSINESS? Charge me with something and talk with my attorney or let me go on my lawful way.
I don't like Police that go looking for trouble. To me that includes stopping JayWalkers, stopping drivers because they did not signal a lane change. Stopping drivers without a front license plate. That is all a bunch of BS. Remember, Police are TRAINED to coerce you into giving up your Constitutional Rights during a traffic stop. Actually you are not responsible to answer any of their questions. "Where y'all headed to? Where y'all coming from?" How about "NONE OF YOUR GOD DAMNED friggin BUSINESS? Charge me with something and talk with my attorney or let me go on my lawful way.
About fifteen years ago I got put in the can for an over nighter. My fault but I was in my front yard only wearing gym shorts. It was summer so they cuffed me and wanted my ID. Told them where it was so they could get my drivers license. The holding tank was so cold my toes were turning purple. Finally got out in the morning and got a cab home. Went inside to pay him and the $600 I had in my wallet was gone.
About fifteen years ago I got put in the can for an over nighter. My fault but I was in my front yard only wearing gym shorts. It was summer so they cuffed me and wanted my ID. Told them where it was so they could get my drivers license. The holding tank was so cold my toes were turning purple. Finally got out in the morning and got a cab home. Went inside to pay him and the $600 I had in my wallet was gone.
I don't like Police that go looking for trouble. To me that includes stopping JayWalkers, stopping drivers because they did not signal a lane change. Stopping drivers without a front license plate. That is all a bunch of BS. Remember, Police are TRAINED to coerce you into giving up your Constitutional Rights during a traffic stop. Actually you are not responsible to answer any of their questions. "Where y'all headed to? Where y'all coming from?" How about "NONE OF YOUR GOD DAMNED friggin BUSINESS? Charge me with something and talk with my attorney or let me go on my lawful way.
I don't like Police that go looking for trouble. To me that includes stopping JayWalkers, stopping drivers because they did not signal a lane change. Stopping drivers without a front license plate. That is all a bunch of BS. Remember, Police are TRAINED to coerce you into giving up your Constitutional Rights during a traffic stop. Actually you are not responsible to answer any of their questions. "Where y'all headed to? Where y'all coming from?" How about "NONE OF YOUR GOD DAMNED friggin BUSINESS? Charge me with something and talk with my attorney or let me go on my lawful way.
I've noticed our town changed from "Serve and Protect" to "In partnership with our community". Whatever that is supposed to mean, I don't like it. I liked "Serve and protect" better. Don't give me this "partnership BS".
I've noticed our town changed from "Serve and Protect" to "In partnership with our community". Whatever that is supposed to mean, I don't like it. I liked "Serve and protect" better. Don't give me this "partnership BS".
I've noticed our town changed from "Serve and Protect" to "In partnership with our community". Whatever that is supposed to mean, I don't like it. I liked "Serve and protect" better. Don't give me this "partnership BS".
..and you want to move to Belize ?
U.S. State Department released an updated crime and safety report indicating that the country experienced a high level of criminal activity in 2014, including theft and murder.
A UN report says Belize is the third most dangerous country in the world .....
I've noticed our town changed from "Serve and Protect" to "In partnership with our community". Whatever that is supposed to mean, I don't like it. I liked "Serve and protect" better. Don't give me this "partnership BS".
..and you want to move to Belize ?
U.S. State Department released an updated crime and safety report indicating that the country experienced a high level of criminal activity in 2014, including theft and murder.
A UN report says Belize is the third most dangerous country in the world .....
I've noticed our town changed from "Serve and Protect" to "In partnership with our community". Whatever that is supposed to mean, I don't like it. I liked "Serve and protect" better. Don't give me this "partnership BS".
I've noticed our town changed from "Serve and Protect" to "In partnership with our community". Whatever that is supposed to mean, I don't like it. I liked "Serve and protect" better. Don't give me this "partnership BS".
..and you want to move to Belize ?
U.S. State Department released an updated crime and safety report indicating that the country experienced a high level of criminal activity in 2014, including theft and murder.
A UN report says Belize is the third most dangerous country in the world .....
You can make statistics say whatever you want Slim.
The truth is, if you stay away from the jungle interior, the Coastal towns and Cayes of Belize are a heavily protected paradise. It's like comparing Greenwich, CT vs Harlem, NY only 30 miles apart.
..and you want to move to Belize ?
U.S. State Department released an updated crime and safety report indicating that the country experienced a high level of criminal activity in 2014, including theft and murder.
A UN report says Belize is the third most dangerous country in the world .....
You can make statistics say whatever you want Slim.
The truth is, if you stay away from the jungle interior, the Coastal towns and Cayes of Belize are a heavily protected paradise. It's like comparing Greenwich, CT vs Harlem, NY only 30 miles apart.
Shoot it out with the police huh Flutie? Did you suffer brain freeze up in the great white north this year? Cooperate and they have no reason to break bad. Jamal hasn't learned this yet but he's out there protesting. FYI the police aren't the problem in America, it's the animals that have no respect for anything that you have to be weary of.
Well-said there 'Killer.
Then we have I)diots like 'Detox that are surprised when the cops lay low and let the felons have at it. Make sense 'Detox ? ???
St. Louis, Baltimore, Chicago, L.A., too.. Is it fair to say O'bozo is "inciting" this act of resistance to authority in recent years.
"Federal Investigations" of local authorities, or how about "that could have been my son as Michael Brown".... this clown is an act of resistance to local authorities.
![]()
And 1-1/2 more years....
![]()
Shoot it out with the police huh Flutie? Did you suffer brain freeze up in the great white north this year? Cooperate and they have no reason to break bad. Jamal hasn't learned this yet but he's out there protesting. FYI the police aren't the problem in America, it's the animals that have no respect for anything that you have to be weary of.
Well-said there 'Killer.
Then we have I)diots like 'Detox that are surprised when the cops lay low and let the felons have at it. Make sense 'Detox ? ???
St. Louis, Baltimore, Chicago, L.A., too.. Is it fair to say O'bozo is "inciting" this act of resistance to authority in recent years.
"Federal Investigations" of local authorities, or how about "that could have been my son as Michael Brown".... this clown is an act of resistance to local authorities.
![]()
And 1-1/2 more years....
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,357
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,902
- Thursday 10/08/2026 437
- PART DEUX 163
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 849
- Week 6 Money 8,594
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,302
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,265
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
