Posted:
#26
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
Pulled muscle in my back at work while on a 12ft ladder.... took all I could to get down without falling. Once my feet touched the ground I went down in a heap flailing around like a fish out of water... 20 minutes before I could sit up straight. Barely able to drive home... now just sitting in my own personal hell
Pulled muscle in my back at work while on a 12ft ladder.... took all I could to get down without falling. Once my feet touched the ground I went down in a heap flailing around like a fish out of water... 20 minutes before I could sit up straight. Barely able to drive home... now just sitting in my own personal hell
Pulling a muscle in your back can be excruciating.
Been there, done that ... and it sucked!
Get muscle relaxers and pain killers and give it time.
I don't advise taking 4 muscle relaxers, with 6 pain killers, 4 ambiens, 9 xanax, 3 qualudes, and washing it down with a 5th of Jameson.
That kind of pain management is reserved for professionals ... like Goose.
bigreds daddy
