The flu
which allowed me to drop two ambien and two xanax
which allowed me to drop two ambien and two xanax
If you don't feel better tomorrow (Like a lot better) you better go to the walk-in clinic..Sucks yes..or you could feel like garbage next 3 weeks.
Seems to be my pattern and I've never had such severe garbage as you have described..Just the chills and fever but only way to knock it out is antibiotics.I avoid DRs at all costs btw.After a couple weeks though you need some kind of script. GL
If you don't feel better tomorrow (Like a lot better) you better go to the walk-in clinic..Sucks yes..or you could feel like garbage next 3 weeks.
Seems to be my pattern and I've never had such severe garbage as you have described..Just the chills and fever but only way to knock it out is antibiotics.I avoid DRs at all costs btw.After a couple weeks though you need some kind of script. GL
That's the trouble with pills, especially ambien. You are only supposed to take one a night. What happens is your body builds up a tolerance and you feel the need to drop two or three and a couple xanax too. For sure it's a slippery slope. And I like my Irish whiskey too which can be a lethal cocktail. Not drinking yesterday made it an easy decision to mix the four pills and get some sleep. I know you are correct because I just turned 60 and I'll never make it to 65 if I don't stop partying like it's 1999. I'm at a crossroads of my life (pun intended).
That's the trouble with pills, especially ambien. You are only supposed to take one a night. What happens is your body builds up a tolerance and you feel the need to drop two or three and a couple xanax too. For sure it's a slippery slope. And I like my Irish whiskey too which can be a lethal cocktail. Not drinking yesterday made it an easy decision to mix the four pills and get some sleep. I know you are correct because I just turned 60 and I'll never make it to 65 if I don't stop partying like it's 1999. I'm at a crossroads of my life (pun intended).
my meme recipe for any cold or stomach flu
my meme recipe for any cold or stomach flu
M'eM'e lived to be 94 didn't start seeing a Dr. till she was in her late 80's
The Lady was tougher than a boiled owl....![]()
when she went to Canada she could by the Tylenol 3 over the counter.
M'eM'e lived to be 94 didn't start seeing a Dr. till she was in her late 80's
The Lady was tougher than a boiled owl....![]()
when she went to Canada she could by the Tylenol 3 over the counter.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,348
- Thursday 10/08/2026 433
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,861
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,852
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,212
- PART DEUX 138
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,102
- Week 6 Money 7,847
- Trump's legacy? 33,977
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
