The Best Movie Quote
[punches Bud and grabs him by the coattails]
Gordon Gekko/Michael Douglas, Wall Street(1987)
[punches Bud and grabs him by the coattails]
Gordon Gekko/Michael Douglas, Wall Street(1987)
Gordon Gekko [with a smirk on his face] Sand bagged me on Bluestar huh? I guess you think you taught the teacher a lesson that the tail can wag the dog huh? Well let me clue you in, pal. The ice is melting right underneath your feet.
[punches Bud and grabs him by the coattails]
Gordon Gekko/Michael Douglas, Wall Street(1987)
Gordon Gekko [with a smirk on his face] Sand bagged me on Bluestar huh? I guess you think you taught the teacher a lesson that the tail can wag the dog huh? Well let me clue you in, pal. The ice is melting right underneath your feet.
[punches Bud and grabs him by the coattails]
Gordon Gekko/Michael Douglas, Wall Street(1987)
And then little bill got mean.. ..... Soooo.... If you don't give Ned a burial I'll come back. And I'll kill everyone one of you dirty sons of b#@$#% I'll burn you town.......they never knew why the girl could run off with such a man of disrepute. Unforgiven
- Who's the fella owns this shithole? (pause) You, fat man. Speak up.
And then little bill got mean.. ..... Soooo.... If you don't give Ned a burial I'll come back. And I'll kill everyone one of you dirty sons of b#@$#% I'll burn you town.......they never knew why the girl could run off with such a man of disrepute. Unforgiven
- Who's the fella owns this shithole? (pause) You, fat man. Speak up.
"How do you like them apples?"
Will Hunting/Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting (1997)
"How do you like them apples?"
Will Hunting/Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting (1997)
This line is an underrated line. Its from the movie Lethal Weapon 2:
They F%CK you at the drive-thru okay? They F%CK you at the drive-thru. They know you're gonna be miles away before you find out you got F%CKED. They know you're not going to turn around so who gets F%CKED? Oh Leo Getz. Okay sure! I don't give a F%CK! I'm not eating this tuna okay?
This line is an underrated line. Its from the movie Lethal Weapon 2:
They F%CK you at the drive-thru okay? They F%CK you at the drive-thru. They know you're gonna be miles away before you find out you got F%CKED. They know you're not going to turn around so who gets F%CKED? Oh Leo Getz. Okay sure! I don't give a F%CK! I'm not eating this tuna okay?
"Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do ya do? What do ya do?"
Dennis Hopper/Howard Payne, Speed (1994)
"Pop quiz, hotshot. There's a bomb on a bus. Once the bus goes 50 miles an hour, the bomb is armed. If it drops below 50, it blows up. What do ya do? What do ya do?"
Dennis Hopper/Howard Payne, Speed (1994)
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,405
- Sunday 10/04/2026 688
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,341
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,587
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,256
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,497
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
- Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
