• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    The Best Movie Quote

    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
    Kurshka
    Jamill24
    phat03
    CanadaCup
    nature1970
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 7430
    Posts: 137
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»
     
    Kurshka
    Kurshka
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 19156
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2016 - 6:45 PM ET #76

    Harrison Ford " I didn't do it "

    Tommy Lee Jones " I don't care"

    The Fugitive
    Reply
    Harrison Ford " I didn't do it "

    Tommy Lee Jones " I don't care"

    The Fugitive
     
    Jamill24
    Jamill24
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2004
    Posts: 1330
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2016 - 9:33 PM ET #77

    Doctor(head nod) , Doctor(head nod), Doctor(head nod)
    Doctor(head nod), Doctor(head nod), Doctor(head nod)

    Chevy Chase & Dan Akroyd

    Spies Like Us
    Reply
    Doctor(head nod) , Doctor(head nod), Doctor(head nod)
    Doctor(head nod), Doctor(head nod), Doctor(head nod)

    Chevy Chase & Dan Akroyd

    Spies Like Us
     
    phat03
    phat03
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2006
    Posts: 33714
    Posted: Mar. 21, 2016 - 10:54 PM ET #78

    "we are gonna need a bigger boat" Jaws
    Reply
    "we are gonna need a bigger boat" Jaws
     
    CanadaCup
    CanadaCup
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 16378
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2016 - 8:20 AM ET #79

    "Ever since I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster. To me that was better than being President of the United States. To be a gangster was to own the world."
    Henry Hill/Ray Liotta in Goodfellas (1990)
    Reply
    "Ever since I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster. To me that was better than being President of the United States. To be a gangster was to own the world."
    Henry Hill/Ray Liotta in Goodfellas (1990)
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 22, 2016 - 8:53 AM ET #80

    Where did you learn to negotiate? Fifth element.
    Reply
    Where did you learn to negotiate? Fifth element.
     
    CanadaCup
    CanadaCup
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 16378
    Posted: Mar. 23, 2016 - 10:40 AM ET #81

    Nobody calls me Lebowski. You got the wrong guy. I'm the Dude, man."
    Jeff Bridges/The Dude in The Big Lebowski (1998)

    Reply

    Nobody calls me Lebowski. You got the wrong guy. I'm the Dude, man."
    Jeff Bridges/The Dude in The Big Lebowski (1998)

     
    CanadaCup
    CanadaCup
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 16378
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2016 - 11:44 AM ET #82

    “Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.”
    John Keating/Robin Williams in Dead Poets Society (1989)
    Reply
    “Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary.”
    John Keating/Robin Williams in Dead Poets Society (1989)
     
    vetdrm
    vetdrm
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2003
    Posts: 14983
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2016 - 6:20 PM ET #83

    “God rest the souls of that poor family… and box’s half price for the next 15 minutes!” – Al Swearengen
    Reply
    “God rest the souls of that poor family… and box’s half price for the next 15 minutes!” – Al Swearengen
     
    dassad
    dassad
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2007
    Posts: 277
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2016 - 6:38 PM ET #84

    OK. I've got the winner

    Clubber Lang - "Im gonna bust you up"...

    Rocky - "Go For it"...

    Rocky III

     

    Reply

    OK. I've got the winner

    Clubber Lang - "Im gonna bust you up"...

    Rocky - "Go For it"...

    Rocky III

     

     
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    JEFFMARKETCAP
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2002
    Posts: 56261
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2016 - 7:00 PM ET #85

    Arnold Schwarzenegger movies. 

    "Stick around"
    "Consider it a divorce"
    "I'll be back"
    "You got a lot of Never coming around here!  Look who's talking!"

    Reply
    Arnold Schwarzenegger movies. 

    "Stick around"
    "Consider it a divorce"
    "I'll be back"
    "You got a lot of Never coming around here!  Look who's talking!"

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2016 - 7:41 PM ET #86

    If the villagers knew we were coming they should of run ...platoon
    Reply
    If the villagers knew we were coming they should of run ...platoon
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2016 - 2:10 AM ET #87

    Go down there that isn't a village of squaws and old people . that is souix nation who came here to kill you.,. Dustin Hoffman little big man
    Reply
    Go down there that isn't a village of squaws and old people . that is souix nation who came here to kill you.,. Dustin Hoffman little big man
     
    CanadaCup
    CanadaCup
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 16378
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2016 - 12:52 PM ET #88

    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was 12. Jesus, does anyone?"
    The Writer/Richard Dreyfuss, Stand By Me (1986) 
    Reply
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was 12. Jesus, does anyone?"
    The Writer/Richard Dreyfuss, Stand By Me (1986) 
     
    CanadaCup
    CanadaCup
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 16378
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2016 - 12:55 PM ET #89

    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFMARKETCAP:

    Arnold Schwarzenegger movies. 

    "Stick around"
    "Consider it a divorce"
    "I'll be back"
    "You got a lot of Never coming around here!  Look who's talking!"

    Get To The Chopper!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9-Te-DPbSE

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by JEFFMARKETCAP:

    Arnold Schwarzenegger movies. 

    "Stick around"
    "Consider it a divorce"
    "I'll be back"
    "You got a lot of Never coming around here!  Look who's talking!"

    Get To The Chopper!!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9-Te-DPbSE

     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2016 - 11:01 AM ET #90

    "Pardon me, can you tell me how to back on the Expressway?" 

    "Phuck yo mama!"

    "Thank you very much."

    National Lampoons Vacation  (scene where Clark gets lost in the hood)
    Reply
    "Pardon me, can you tell me how to back on the Expressway?" 

    "Phuck yo mama!"

    "Thank you very much."

    National Lampoons Vacation  (scene where Clark gets lost in the hood)
     
    CanadaCup
    CanadaCup
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2009
    Posts: 16378
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2016 - 11:52 AM ET #91

    Shooter McGavin: Stay out of my way, or you'll pay. Listen to what I say.
    Happy Gilmore: Yeah, why don't I go eat some hay. I can make things out of clay, or lay by the bay, I just may. Whaddya say?

    Happy Gilmore (1996)

    Reply

    Shooter McGavin: Stay out of my way, or you'll pay. Listen to what I say.
    Happy Gilmore: Yeah, why don't I go eat some hay. I can make things out of clay, or lay by the bay, I just may. Whaddya say?

    Happy Gilmore (1996)

     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2016 - 12:32 PM ET #92

    ~~"Ahhhh, there it is! There's the little bugger!!"

    ~~"What's that, doctor?"

    ~~"Your cl!toris! It's deep down inside your throat!!"

    Linda Lovelace & "The Doctor" - Deep Throat
    Reply
    ~~"Ahhhh, there it is! There's the little bugger!!"

    ~~"What's that, doctor?"

    ~~"Your cl!toris! It's deep down inside your throat!!"

    Linda Lovelace & "The Doctor" - Deep Throat
     
    LeRinkRat
    LeRinkRat
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2001
    Posts: 85256
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2016 - 2:34 PM ET #93

    the remake of the James Caan classic The Gambler with Mark Wahlberg is pretty lame BUT this one scene with John Goodman somewhat saves it >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI

    the two best lines from The Right Stuff in the "recruiting Alan Shepard" scene >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj06C0GzgHs

    "are you SURE the Navy's got good pilots? they call them AVIATORS in the Navy they say their BETTER that pilots" (true statement)

    "sounds dangerous, count me in"
    Reply
    the remake of the James Caan classic The Gambler with Mark Wahlberg is pretty lame BUT this one scene with John Goodman somewhat saves it >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI

    the two best lines from The Right Stuff in the "recruiting Alan Shepard" scene >>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj06C0GzgHs

    "are you SURE the Navy's got good pilots? they call them AVIATORS in the Navy they say their BETTER that pilots" (true statement)

    "sounds dangerous, count me in"
     
    Hardenye
    Hardenye
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2015
    Posts: 49
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2016 - 5:02 AM ET #94

    They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!

    Reply

    They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!

     
    BostonKen
    BostonKen
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 4700
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2016 - 5:39 AM ET #95

    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

     A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasey's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.

    Man On Fire


       Love that movie. 
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

     A man can be an artist... in anything, food, whatever. It depends on how good he is at it. Creasey's art is death. He's about to paint his masterpiece.

    Man On Fire


       Love that movie. 
     
    Jonel
    Jonel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2016
    Posts: 53
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2016 - 9:05 AM ET #96

    Hugh Glass:I ain't afraid to die anymore. I'd done it already.

    The revenant!
    Reply
    Hugh Glass:I ain't afraid to die anymore. I'd done it already.

    The revenant!
     
    Jonel
    Jonel
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2016
    Posts: 53
    Posted: Mar. 29, 2016 - 9:10 AM ET #97

    Hugh Glass:I ain't afraid to die anymore. I'd done it already.

    The revenant!
    Reply
    Hugh Glass:I ain't afraid to die anymore. I'd done it already.

    The revenant!
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2016 - 2:09 AM ET #98

    I will be not held responsible for the death of this village if I can learn your language.
    Then what you do 
    I take my life. (shows the harakari dagger) 
    It is not the way of your people
    It is what I must do
    (Tries to thrust there dagger to his liver)

    (Shogun samari stops him) 
    I will do it any way
    The village will be spared. If you can say yes

    Hi
    Shogun


    There is some tough negotiations in movies.
    Reply
    I will be not held responsible for the death of this village if I can learn your language.
    Then what you do 
    I take my life. (shows the harakari dagger) 
    It is not the way of your people
    It is what I must do
    (Tries to thrust there dagger to his liver)

    (Shogun samari stops him) 
    I will do it any way
    The village will be spared. If you can say yes

    Hi
    Shogun


    There is some tough negotiations in movies.
     
    Goggles-Pisano
    Goggles-Pisano
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2009
    Posts: 2693
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2016 - 8:11 AM ET #99

    I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! It wasn't my fault, I swear to God!!!!!
    Belushi
    Blues Brothers 
    Reply
    I ran out of gas. I, I had a flat tire. I didn't have enough money for cab fare. My tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole my car. There was an earthquake! A terrible flood! Locusts! It wasn't my fault, I swear to God!!!!!
    Belushi
    Blues Brothers 
     
     
    searchwarrant
    searchwarrant
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2003
    Posts: 71024
    Posted: Apr. 7, 2016 - 11:56 AM ET #100

     I don't deserve this... to die like this. I was building a house.

     Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.


    Unforgiven 
    Reply

     I don't deserve this... to die like this. I was building a house.

     Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.


    Unforgiven 
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123456 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,405
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 688
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,341
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,587
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,823
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,256
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,497
    • Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,874
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,149
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 16,849

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.