at this point, my best guess is he holds out for a qb position somewhere, no one bites and then he tels his agent to start looking for teams who will give me a job at another position and then he signs somewhere. he just seems like too good an athlete with too good of of an attitude to not play somewhere in the nfl.
Thank you Chris Broussard
at this point, my best guess is he holds out for a qb position somewhere, no one bites and then he tels his agent to start looking for teams who will give me a job at another position and then he signs somewhere. he just seems like too good an athlete with too good of of an attitude to not play somewhere in the nfl.
at this point, my best guess is he holds out for a qb position somewhere, no one bites and then he tels his agent to start looking for teams who will give me a job at another position and then he signs somewhere. he just seems like too good an athlete with too good of of an attitude to not play somewhere in the nfl.
He didn't apologize. Nor should he.
That fact that he's not being vilified is amazing, though, in this world dominated by controlled speech. I wonder what makes him exempt from the media assault.
Yes, I wonder ......
He didn't apologize. Nor should he.
That fact that he's not being vilified is amazing, though, in this world dominated by controlled speech. I wonder what makes him exempt from the media assault.
Yes, I wonder ......
Why do self-righteous clowns like Broussard think that we care about the fact that he believes in fairy tales?
Why do self-righteous clowns like Broussard think that we care about the fact that he believes in fairy tales?
tolerance for bigotry
tolerance for bigotry
Has anybody ever played a more unnoticed, unremarkable 12 year career in the NBA than Jason Collins? I guess this is the end of his anonymity. Of course when nobody signs the 34 year old career-long reserve this year, they'll cry discrimination. This is just the beginning of a media storm to come.
Has anybody ever played a more unnoticed, unremarkable 12 year career in the NBA than Jason Collins? I guess this is the end of his anonymity. Of course when nobody signs the 34 year old career-long reserve this year, they'll cry discrimination. This is just the beginning of a media storm to come.
What I find hilarious is....Many non believers have tried to drill in me that morality is subjective...
Then as soon as Broussard comes out with his comments, he gets drilled for being wrong in his comments by the very same people who have been arguing that morality is subjective..
It seems that many non believers don't even know the implications of their own beliefs.
What I find hilarious is....Many non believers have tried to drill in me that morality is subjective...
Then as soon as Broussard comes out with his comments, he gets drilled for being wrong in his comments by the very same people who have been arguing that morality is subjective..
It seems that many non believers don't even know the implications of their own beliefs.
I don't Jason Collins personally but he seems like a great guy. Me personally happy men in the locked room would make me uncomfortable .
He added:
I'm attracted to women,is it ok for me to walk around a women's locker room naked, and they be naked.
![]()
I don't Jason Collins personally but he seems like a great guy. Me personally happy men in the locked room would make me uncomfortable .
He added:
I'm attracted to women,is it ok for me to walk around a women's locker room naked, and they be naked.
![]()
I agree with Broussards comments not his way of thinking, I agree that you can't be happy and believe in God, It's just absurd. It's like watching a porno these days where a chick is wearing a cross or has a tattoo of a cross on her body, It's like i'll suck some meat and get treated like a person but yeah I believe in God. ![]()
I agree with Broussards comments not his way of thinking, I agree that you can't be happy and believe in God, It's just absurd. It's like watching a porno these days where a chick is wearing a cross or has a tattoo of a cross on her body, It's like i'll suck some meat and get treated like a person but yeah I believe in God. ![]()
I agree with Broussards comments not his way of thinking, I agree that you can't be happy and believe in God, It's just absurd. It's like watching a porno these days where a chick is wearing a cross or has a tattoo of a cross on her body, It's like i'll suck some meat and get treated like a person but yeah I believe in God. ![]()
I agree with Broussards comments not his way of thinking, I agree that you can't be happy and believe in God, It's just absurd. It's like watching a porno these days where a chick is wearing a cross or has a tattoo of a cross on her body, It's like i'll suck some meat and get treated like a person but yeah I believe in God. ![]()
If you're Kevin Durant then fantastic, no problem. But if you're a nobody in the game and make this big announcment then who wants to play with you. Nobody.
He's just setting up with an attorney to sue the NBA for pushing him out because he's a rump swaper. Brilliant announcement move actually. Nobody cares in the public but I would imagine in a professional locker room that that doesn't fly. All about money. Write a book dude, sue and you'll be all set.![]()
If you're Kevin Durant then fantastic, no problem. But if you're a nobody in the game and make this big announcment then who wants to play with you. Nobody.
He's just setting up with an attorney to sue the NBA for pushing him out because he's a rump swaper. Brilliant announcement move actually. Nobody cares in the public but I would imagine in a professional locker room that that doesn't fly. All about money. Write a book dude, sue and you'll be all set.![]()
However, to be a fair Christian, Broussard should publically name and shame all the straight NBAers who father 8 kids out of wedlock with 7 different women, or those who dropped 20 g's at a strip club last weekend.
However, to be a fair Christian, Broussard should publically name and shame all the straight NBAers who father 8 kids out of wedlock with 7 different women, or those who dropped 20 g's at a strip club last weekend.
However, to be a fair Christian, Broussard should publically name and shame all the straight NBAers who father 8 kids out of wedlock with 7 different women, or those who dropped 20 g's at a strip club last weekend.
However, to be a fair Christian, Broussard should publically name and shame all the straight NBAers who father 8 kids out of wedlock with 7 different women, or those who dropped 20 g's at a strip club last weekend.
Yeah now adays u dont like a pecker in ur anus that makes u a nazi.
Yeah now adays u dont like a pecker in ur anus that makes u a nazi.
There are numbrous scientific studies that prove it is innate. Look at the post above this one for one and there are many others-do a simple Google search.
I guess you, like most christians, don't rely on science to define truth. You would rather dispute scientific facts with fairy tales written thousands of years ago. Let me guess, you also believe that the world is only 10,000 years old?
There are numbrous scientific studies that prove it is innate. Look at the post above this one for one and there are many others-do a simple Google search.
I guess you, like most christians, don't rely on science to define truth. You would rather dispute scientific facts with fairy tales written thousands of years ago. Let me guess, you also believe that the world is only 10,000 years old?
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,670
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,262
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,041
- NFL LOCKED IN! 103,699
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,427
- MLB Playoffs 5,284
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,307
- NCAA WEEK 5 ***Mission Impossible: Fade me and win *** 8,841
- Week 5 Money 11,127
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,288
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
