• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Eagles-Jaguars Leans
      • NFL Week 5 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Ten McDonald’s Restaurants in Chicago Test Automated Drive-Thru Ordering

    «First Previous 123
    StumpTownStu
    Raiders22
    Doja45
    spockgato
    Fuse
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 249
    Posts: 60
    «First Previous 123
     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2021 - 11:49 AM ET #51

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    ok Quote Originally Posted by spockgato: Buy a Happy Meal , get a bulletproof vest , double digit deaths in less than seven seconds what’s next ? Chicago the MurderDome , not enough dirt or holes for the multitude of bullet riddled corpses Enormous violence reported , wildin’ , storms in  Illinois’ killin’ villains and innocents alike grab a milkshake , spill your Sprite , what a silly life ,  contempt , I’ve grown cynical  yet its so simple , except bitcches fret “ I said no pickles ! “ Fuccking disgusting , is nothing sacred ? “ Gimme the double with Bacon “ , elated your stomach just ate it flatulence , despair , it’s hardly a shock , thick and fat on a chair snacking on a Big Mac , arteries clogged i have a certain slander for Colonel Sanders , and problems I got em with Ronald McDonald , and ain’t no Taco need a Bell , cheesy Gordita I’ll see you in hell Christ Almighty it’s all too unsightly  Motherfucckin’ ball pits fulla lil kids pisss n shitt it’s all sick , gristle and salt mixed with pig sphincters I saw it now eat it as the deceased reach astronomical proportions  Can’t believe you feast on that rabbit vomit and horse skin....   I follow you around to read your raps ..

    Some are better than others but he's got bars. They're wasted on this site where 99.99999% of the people here can't follow the flow. It's over their heads.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life:

    ok Quote Originally Posted by spockgato: Buy a Happy Meal , get a bulletproof vest , double digit deaths in less than seven seconds what’s next ? Chicago the MurderDome , not enough dirt or holes for the multitude of bullet riddled corpses Enormous violence reported , wildin’ , storms in  Illinois’ killin’ villains and innocents alike grab a milkshake , spill your Sprite , what a silly life ,  contempt , I’ve grown cynical  yet its so simple , except bitcches fret “ I said no pickles ! “ Fuccking disgusting , is nothing sacred ? “ Gimme the double with Bacon “ , elated your stomach just ate it flatulence , despair , it’s hardly a shock , thick and fat on a chair snacking on a Big Mac , arteries clogged i have a certain slander for Colonel Sanders , and problems I got em with Ronald McDonald , and ain’t no Taco need a Bell , cheesy Gordita I’ll see you in hell Christ Almighty it’s all too unsightly  Motherfucckin’ ball pits fulla lil kids pisss n shitt it’s all sick , gristle and salt mixed with pig sphincters I saw it now eat it as the deceased reach astronomical proportions  Can’t believe you feast on that rabbit vomit and horse skin....   I follow you around to read your raps ..

    Some are better than others but he's got bars. They're wasted on this site where 99.99999% of the people here can't follow the flow. It's over their heads.

     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34463
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2021 - 1:51 PM ET #52

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: How was coffee?  I am coffee 'connoisseur' and I like their coffee even better than others that folks rank higher. Definitely better than Starbuck's. Their blonde is good but I don't care for their standard Pike's Place. I'm kind of a coffee snob and mostly brew my own though I like a chain here called the Human Bean. I’m a simple coffee guy.  Strong, tall, and black! I want to taste just my coffee. I'm the exact same way! My wife says I drink coffee that'll put hair on your chest. It's rocket fuel. I tend towards lighter roasts that lack the smooth flavor and finish of darker roasts but have higher caffeine content. I used to not be so into it until I got into fasting. Coffee is a faster's best friend. And like you, because I drink it black, the flavor of the actual coffee matters. Nothing to hide behind. As far as burgers, I wasn't so much accounting for toppings, even though these things matter when valuing a burger. Not so much condiments but things like the quality of the cheese, if there is lettuce, tomato, onion, etc. However, the comparison I was making is of burgers with similar beef content and finished volume, and caloric content. Even size for even size. Beef for beef. I even used the In N Out burger w/out special sauce, which adds calories, to be fair.

    peace_5

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22: How was coffee?  I am coffee 'connoisseur' and I like their coffee even better than others that folks rank higher. Definitely better than Starbuck's. Their blonde is good but I don't care for their standard Pike's Place. I'm kind of a coffee snob and mostly brew my own though I like a chain here called the Human Bean. I’m a simple coffee guy.  Strong, tall, and black! I want to taste just my coffee. I'm the exact same way! My wife says I drink coffee that'll put hair on your chest. It's rocket fuel. I tend towards lighter roasts that lack the smooth flavor and finish of darker roasts but have higher caffeine content. I used to not be so into it until I got into fasting. Coffee is a faster's best friend. And like you, because I drink it black, the flavor of the actual coffee matters. Nothing to hide behind. As far as burgers, I wasn't so much accounting for toppings, even though these things matter when valuing a burger. Not so much condiments but things like the quality of the cheese, if there is lettuce, tomato, onion, etc. However, the comparison I was making is of burgers with similar beef content and finished volume, and caloric content. Even size for even size. Beef for beef. I even used the In N Out burger w/out special sauce, which adds calories, to be fair.

    peace_5

     
    Raiders22
    Raiders22
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2010
    Posts: 34463
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2021 - 1:53 PM ET #53

    Never fasted, ever — at least not on purpose.  Know some guys that do — I will mention that to them.  

    Reply

    Never fasted, ever — at least not on purpose.  Know some guys that do — I will mention that to them.  

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2021 - 8:33 PM ET #54

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22:

    Never fasted, ever — at least not on purpose.  Know some guys that do — I will mention that to them.

    It'll be interesting if they are fasters and not coffee drinkers already.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Raiders22:

    Never fasted, ever — at least not on purpose.  Know some guys that do — I will mention that to them.

    It'll be interesting if they are fasters and not coffee drinkers already.

     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Jun. 9, 2021 - 9:26 PM ET #55

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: ok Quote Originally Posted by spockgato: Buy a Happy Meal , get a bulletproof vest , double digit deaths in less than seven seconds what’s next ? Chicago the MurderDome , not enough dirt or holes for the multitude of bullet riddled corpses Enormous violence reported , wildin’ , storms in  Illinois’ killin’ villains and innocents alike grab a milkshake , spill your Sprite , what a silly life ,  contempt , I’ve grown cynical  yet its so simple , except bitcches fret “ I said no pickles ! “ Fuccking disgusting , is nothing sacred ? “ Gimme the double with Bacon “ , elated your stomach just ate it flatulence , despair , it’s hardly a shock , thick and fat on a chair snacking on a Big Mac , arteries clogged i have a certain slander for Colonel Sanders , and problems I got em with Ronald McDonald , and ain’t no Taco need a Bell , cheesy Gordita I’ll see you in hell Christ Almighty it’s all too unsightly  Motherfucckin’ ball pits fulla lil kids pisss n shitt it’s all sick , gristle and salt mixed with pig sphincters I saw it now eat it as the deceased reach astronomical proportions  Can’t believe you feast on that rabbit vomit and horse skin....   I follow you around to read your raps .. Some are better than others but he's got bars. They're wasted on this site where 99.99999% of the people here can't follow the flow. It's over their heads.

    Racist an_light

     

    an_roll_laugh

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: ok Quote Originally Posted by spockgato: Buy a Happy Meal , get a bulletproof vest , double digit deaths in less than seven seconds what’s next ? Chicago the MurderDome , not enough dirt or holes for the multitude of bullet riddled corpses Enormous violence reported , wildin’ , storms in  Illinois’ killin’ villains and innocents alike grab a milkshake , spill your Sprite , what a silly life ,  contempt , I’ve grown cynical  yet its so simple , except bitcches fret “ I said no pickles ! “ Fuccking disgusting , is nothing sacred ? “ Gimme the double with Bacon “ , elated your stomach just ate it flatulence , despair , it’s hardly a shock , thick and fat on a chair snacking on a Big Mac , arteries clogged i have a certain slander for Colonel Sanders , and problems I got em with Ronald McDonald , and ain’t no Taco need a Bell , cheesy Gordita I’ll see you in hell Christ Almighty it’s all too unsightly  Motherfucckin’ ball pits fulla lil kids pisss n shitt it’s all sick , gristle and salt mixed with pig sphincters I saw it now eat it as the deceased reach astronomical proportions  Can’t believe you feast on that rabbit vomit and horse skin....   I follow you around to read your raps .. Some are better than others but he's got bars. They're wasted on this site where 99.99999% of the people here can't follow the flow. It's over their heads.

    Racist an_light

     

    an_roll_laugh

     
    StumpTownStu
    StumpTownStu
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 22234
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2021 - 4:01 PM ET #56

    Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: ok Quote Originally Posted by spockgato: Buy a Happy Meal , get a bulletproof vest , double digit deaths in less than seven seconds what’s next ? Chicago the MurderDome , not enough dirt or holes for the multitude of bullet riddled corpses Enormous violence reported , wildin’ , storms in  Illinois’ killin’ villains and innocents alike grab a milkshake , spill your Sprite , what a silly life ,  contempt , I’ve grown cynical  yet its so simple , except bitcches fret “ I said no pickles ! “ Fuccking disgusting , is nothing sacred ? “ Gimme the double with Bacon “ , elated your stomach just ate it flatulence , despair , it’s hardly a shock , thick and fat on a chair snacking on a Big Mac , arteries clogged i have a certain slander for Colonel Sanders , and problems I got em with Ronald McDonald , and ain’t no Taco need a Bell , cheesy Gordita I’ll see you in hell Christ Almighty it’s all too unsightly  Motherfucckin’ ball pits fulla lil kids pisss n shitt it’s all sick , gristle and salt mixed with pig sphincters I saw it now eat it as the deceased reach astronomical proportions  Can’t believe you feast on that rabbit vomit and horse skin....   I follow you around to read your raps .. Some are better than others but he's got bars. They're wasted on this site where 99.99999% of the people here can't follow the flow. It's over their heads. Racist

    How is that racists? Spockgato might be white. What I meant was, even if you love rap, unless you've ever done it yourself, it can be hard to just read something and catch the flow and rhyming patterns. Not only that, but the metaphors and references will go right over people's heads.

    R.I.P. #94 MARSHAWN KNEELAND - DC4L
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Doja45:

    Quote Originally Posted by StumpTownStu: Quote Originally Posted by DoubleUp4Life: ok Quote Originally Posted by spockgato: Buy a Happy Meal , get a bulletproof vest , double digit deaths in less than seven seconds what’s next ? Chicago the MurderDome , not enough dirt or holes for the multitude of bullet riddled corpses Enormous violence reported , wildin’ , storms in  Illinois’ killin’ villains and innocents alike grab a milkshake , spill your Sprite , what a silly life ,  contempt , I’ve grown cynical  yet its so simple , except bitcches fret “ I said no pickles ! “ Fuccking disgusting , is nothing sacred ? “ Gimme the double with Bacon “ , elated your stomach just ate it flatulence , despair , it’s hardly a shock , thick and fat on a chair snacking on a Big Mac , arteries clogged i have a certain slander for Colonel Sanders , and problems I got em with Ronald McDonald , and ain’t no Taco need a Bell , cheesy Gordita I’ll see you in hell Christ Almighty it’s all too unsightly  Motherfucckin’ ball pits fulla lil kids pisss n shitt it’s all sick , gristle and salt mixed with pig sphincters I saw it now eat it as the deceased reach astronomical proportions  Can’t believe you feast on that rabbit vomit and horse skin....   I follow you around to read your raps .. Some are better than others but he's got bars. They're wasted on this site where 99.99999% of the people here can't follow the flow. It's over their heads. Racist

    How is that racists? Spockgato might be white. What I meant was, even if you love rap, unless you've ever done it yourself, it can be hard to just read something and catch the flow and rhyming patterns. Not only that, but the metaphors and references will go right over people's heads.

     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Jun. 11, 2021 - 11:18 PM ET #57

    Spock is definitely white

    Reply

    Spock is definitely white

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2021 - 2:24 AM ET #58

    I’ve been vilified a million times , The Hills have Eyes , can’t kill my pride 

    still I rise

    like morning wood , ignoring the scorn , fornicating your looks

    pure racism , the hood , born and raised as a crook

    pour forth ingratiating what’s good ?

    a more important amazing statement’s been formed but not by your voice you’re lazy you could

    make assumptions ,

    some flagrant , some dumb things ,

    you’d just be stating your DNA isn’t capable , you can’t fucck with

    my molecular rawness , your testicles don’t have the testosterone to test me , I’m several and all things

    a grandiose bad asss bloke above the standard I’m cancer to your stance and your hopes

    I’m beyond color , I’m beyond sound , but I’ll be on your mother , cocck in her mouth , solid and proud , polish it and how , comedy abounds when I stop to congregate and mob with the crowd

    I’m loud

    volume on a 10 level , leave you in a coma

    make a mockery of what you said devil , you’re the seedling , I’m the tree all grown up

    Doja , no cocck in your draws , you’re no Robert Duvall , ploppity plop , I dropped a monster on you boss

    oh the horror ,

    now what color are you ?

    Wearing my manure as armor it’s my derrière that harmed you

    Before you were fair skinned but now you’re just part poop......farcical artistry shark teeth in a loop........

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    I’ve been vilified a million times , The Hills have Eyes , can’t kill my pride 

    still I rise

    like morning wood , ignoring the scorn , fornicating your looks

    pure racism , the hood , born and raised as a crook

    pour forth ingratiating what’s good ?

    a more important amazing statement’s been formed but not by your voice you’re lazy you could

    make assumptions ,

    some flagrant , some dumb things ,

    you’d just be stating your DNA isn’t capable , you can’t fucck with

    my molecular rawness , your testicles don’t have the testosterone to test me , I’m several and all things

    a grandiose bad asss bloke above the standard I’m cancer to your stance and your hopes

    I’m beyond color , I’m beyond sound , but I’ll be on your mother , cocck in her mouth , solid and proud , polish it and how , comedy abounds when I stop to congregate and mob with the crowd

    I’m loud

    volume on a 10 level , leave you in a coma

    make a mockery of what you said devil , you’re the seedling , I’m the tree all grown up

    Doja , no cocck in your draws , you’re no Robert Duvall , ploppity plop , I dropped a monster on you boss

    oh the horror ,

    now what color are you ?

    Wearing my manure as armor it’s my derrière that harmed you

    Before you were fair skinned but now you’re just part poop......farcical artistry shark teeth in a loop........

     
    Doja45
    Doja45
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2013
    Posts: 2304
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2021 - 8:33 AM ET #59

    “I’m beyond color , I’m beyond sound , but I’ll be on your mother , cocck in her mouth , solid and proud , polish it and how , comedy abounds when I stop to congregate and mob with the crowd”

    Solid. Maybe your best yet an_cheers

    Reply

    “I’m beyond color , I’m beyond sound , but I’ll be on your mother , cocck in her mouth , solid and proud , polish it and how , comedy abounds when I stop to congregate and mob with the crowd”

    Solid. Maybe your best yet an_cheers

     
     
    Fuse
    Fuse
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2016
    Posts: 84838
    Posted: Jun. 12, 2021 - 12:00 PM ET #60

    peace

    Learn, be content and stay disciplined.
    Reply

    peace

    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 123

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 459,871
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 441
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,594
    • MLB Playoffs 16,878
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,178
    • PART DEUX 134
    • Breathtaking ....truly 36,358
    • Week 6 Money 5,491
    • Public Indicator Calculations 2026 19,237
    • Wednesday 2,842

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.