• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Subway 50% Chicken

    «First Previous 12
    TheGoldenGoose
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Slobbasaurus
    idle_havoc
    VanDutch
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 2360
    Posts: 34
    «First Previous 12
     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2017 - 9:41 AM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    Like I said, I'm selective Catholic and it's more of a self discipline thing.  I haven't gone to mass since my Confirmation.  I don't believe everything that the Bible preaches, but I do believe it was good that I was raised with a religious background b/c it teaches respect, morals and values; charactersitics that any decent human should abide by.    

    From my experience, religious people that respect other people's religions/faith are some of the happiest people in the world whereas people that don't respect other religions or are atheist happen to be cynical and condescending @ssholes.  True story.  

    I also play the market so I'd like to ask God what's the difference in placing a future wager.  I only gamble NHL Futures, March Madness Brackets and NFL Suicides.  No different than betting on a penny stock Mr. Christ.  


    I'm the same way Slob.  Grew up in the Catholic Church and served as an Alter Boy.  It was a very good experience in that you do gain respect for other peoples religions / faith.  And before somebody says it, no, I never was abused or anything else even close.  That stuff is fiction more than fact.  Also got to skip half days of school a couple times a week to serve funerals which was kind of cool back in the day.  Could go into Church on Saturdays and serve marriage ceremonies and make a quick $10 / hour.  Beat the hell out of carrying doubles on the golf course for $15 on a 4 hour round.

    There really is no difference, IMHO, between The Market and Sports Futures. 
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    Like I said, I'm selective Catholic and it's more of a self discipline thing.  I haven't gone to mass since my Confirmation.  I don't believe everything that the Bible preaches, but I do believe it was good that I was raised with a religious background b/c it teaches respect, morals and values; charactersitics that any decent human should abide by.    

    From my experience, religious people that respect other people's religions/faith are some of the happiest people in the world whereas people that don't respect other religions or are atheist happen to be cynical and condescending @ssholes.  True story.  

    I also play the market so I'd like to ask God what's the difference in placing a future wager.  I only gamble NHL Futures, March Madness Brackets and NFL Suicides.  No different than betting on a penny stock Mr. Christ.  


    I'm the same way Slob.  Grew up in the Catholic Church and served as an Alter Boy.  It was a very good experience in that you do gain respect for other peoples religions / faith.  And before somebody says it, no, I never was abused or anything else even close.  That stuff is fiction more than fact.  Also got to skip half days of school a couple times a week to serve funerals which was kind of cool back in the day.  Could go into Church on Saturdays and serve marriage ceremonies and make a quick $10 / hour.  Beat the hell out of carrying doubles on the golf course for $15 on a 4 hour round.

    There really is no difference, IMHO, between The Market and Sports Futures. 
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2017 - 9:53 AM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    Like I said, I'm selective Catholic and it's more of a self discipline thing.  I haven't gone to mass since my Confirmation.  I don't believe everything that the Bible preaches, but I do believe it was good that I was raised with a religious background b/c it teaches respect, morals and values; charactersitics that any decent human should abide by.    

    From my experience, religious people that respect other people's religions/faith are some of the happiest people in the world whereas people that don't respect other religions or are atheist happen to be cynical and condescending @ssholes.  True story.  

    I also play the market so I'd like to ask God what's the difference in placing a future wager.  I only gamble NHL Futures, March Madness Brackets and NFL Suicides.  No different than betting on a penny stock Mr. Christ.  

    I grew up Catholic too, even went to a Catholic school from K-8. We did fish on Fridays whether it was Lent or not. Slob, I see you stopped going to Church after your Confirmation which for us was around 8th grade, same for me. I think by 14 or so you realize it's just a bunch of hooey. But I think my skepticism started with the Sacrament of Penance when I was like 9 or 10. Telling your sins to the priest that knows you and your family (and at our school we had to go face-to-face)!!! No thanks!! I did it once, made up some vague sh!t like I lied to my parents or something, and then never again.
    Oh, and to answer BWS's gambling question, our parish had "Casino Nights" and regular chartered bus trips to Vegas. "Thou Shalt Not Gamble" is not in the top 10.....
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    Like I said, I'm selective Catholic and it's more of a self discipline thing.  I haven't gone to mass since my Confirmation.  I don't believe everything that the Bible preaches, but I do believe it was good that I was raised with a religious background b/c it teaches respect, morals and values; charactersitics that any decent human should abide by.    

    From my experience, religious people that respect other people's religions/faith are some of the happiest people in the world whereas people that don't respect other religions or are atheist happen to be cynical and condescending @ssholes.  True story.  

    I also play the market so I'd like to ask God what's the difference in placing a future wager.  I only gamble NHL Futures, March Madness Brackets and NFL Suicides.  No different than betting on a penny stock Mr. Christ.  

    I grew up Catholic too, even went to a Catholic school from K-8. We did fish on Fridays whether it was Lent or not. Slob, I see you stopped going to Church after your Confirmation which for us was around 8th grade, same for me. I think by 14 or so you realize it's just a bunch of hooey. But I think my skepticism started with the Sacrament of Penance when I was like 9 or 10. Telling your sins to the priest that knows you and your family (and at our school we had to go face-to-face)!!! No thanks!! I did it once, made up some vague sh!t like I lied to my parents or something, and then never again.
    Oh, and to answer BWS's gambling question, our parish had "Casino Nights" and regular chartered bus trips to Vegas. "Thou Shalt Not Gamble" is not in the top 10.....
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2017 - 10:53 AM ET #28

    Goose and Money 

    They keep moving it up in age for Confirmation.  My eldest brother, who is 5 years older than me, also got his Confirmation when he was in 8th grade.  I got mine back in 2002 when I was a junior in high school.  Had to do the CCD thing from pre-K to junior year.  

    Would come home on Sundays just before NFL Primetime.

    My father and I would pick the "helmets" on the back of the sportspage and wager $1.00 on the best record for the day.  I was doing this since either K or 1st grade.  

    He was never a gambler, but that was my first lesson in point spreads.  He had no idea what kind of monster he created.  

    Reply
    Goose and Money 

    They keep moving it up in age for Confirmation.  My eldest brother, who is 5 years older than me, also got his Confirmation when he was in 8th grade.  I got mine back in 2002 when I was a junior in high school.  Had to do the CCD thing from pre-K to junior year.  

    Would come home on Sundays just before NFL Primetime.

    My father and I would pick the "helmets" on the back of the sportspage and wager $1.00 on the best record for the day.  I was doing this since either K or 1st grade.  

    He was never a gambler, but that was my first lesson in point spreads.  He had no idea what kind of monster he created.  

     
    idle_havoc
    idle_havoc
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2011
    Posts: 4518
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2017 - 11:03 AM ET #29

    Update (3/1/2017): In a new statement to Ars, a Subway Spokesperson now says that the company wants a full retraction of CBC's findings, calling them "absolutely false and misleading." The statement went on:

    Our chicken is 100% white meat with seasonings, marinated and delivered to our stores as a finished, cooked product. 

    We have advised them of our strong objections. We do not know how they produced such unreliable and factually incorrect data, but we are insisting on a full retraction. Producing high quality food for our customers is our highest priority. This report is wrong and it must be corrected.

    The restaurant chain declined to answer Ars' question about what actions it might take against the CBC or to refute the report's conclusions.

    Looks like those Corporate Fukks are starting to use the "Fake News" angle

    Gotta go pee!
    Reply

    Update (3/1/2017): In a new statement to Ars, a Subway Spokesperson now says that the company wants a full retraction of CBC's findings, calling them "absolutely false and misleading." The statement went on:

    Our chicken is 100% white meat with seasonings, marinated and delivered to our stores as a finished, cooked product. 

    We have advised them of our strong objections. We do not know how they produced such unreliable and factually incorrect data, but we are insisting on a full retraction. Producing high quality food for our customers is our highest priority. This report is wrong and it must be corrected.

    The restaurant chain declined to answer Ars' question about what actions it might take against the CBC or to refute the report's conclusions.

    Looks like those Corporate Fukks are starting to use the "Fake News" angle

     
    TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 32362
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2017 - 11:55 AM ET #30


    Yeah, well, Subway has a history when it comes to lying.  Remember a couple years ago?  Back in 2015 Subway's "footlong" was only 11 inches.  They settled a court battle and agreed to extend the bread another inch.

    Subway is a CT based Company.  Definitely not playing favorites here and I know the full history of it being started with a simple $1K investment.  You would think that billionaires could give the consumers better value than the "pre-sliced" and "processed" cr@p they are serving.  
    ~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
    Reply

    Yeah, well, Subway has a history when it comes to lying.  Remember a couple years ago?  Back in 2015 Subway's "footlong" was only 11 inches.  They settled a court battle and agreed to extend the bread another inch.

    Subway is a CT based Company.  Definitely not playing favorites here and I know the full history of it being started with a simple $1K investment.  You would think that billionaires could give the consumers better value than the "pre-sliced" and "processed" cr@p they are serving.  
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2017 - 12:09 PM ET #31

    Not to mention that the face of the company is a convicted Creeper.

    Disgusting pedophile.

    I hope his new home is serving him well
    Reply
    Not to mention that the face of the company is a convicted Creeper.

    Disgusting pedophile.

    I hope his new home is serving him well
     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2017 - 12:24 PM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    Wow, that really DOES look great.

    Gotta start controlling my food cravings.  Took 2 of my buds down to Foxwoods last night for some great Shrimp, Filet Mignon and a couple bottles of Cabernet.  This "little craving" cost me about $3K if you catch my drift.

    Got destroyed in four straight sessions of Blackjack and Pai Gow Poker.

    WTF???  $1K a Plate Dinner.  DUH.



    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:



    Wow, that really DOES look great.

    Gotta start controlling my food cravings.  Took 2 of my buds down to Foxwoods last night for some great Shrimp, Filet Mignon and a couple bottles of Cabernet.  This "little craving" cost me about $3K if you catch my drift.

    Got destroyed in four straight sessions of Blackjack and Pai Gow Poker.

    WTF???  $1K a Plate Dinner.  DUH.



     
    VanDutch
    VanDutch
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2009
    Posts: 15203
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2017 - 1:00 PM ET #33

    Lapsed Catholic here , last time I went to Mass I was like 15 . Then at 39 my daughter was born . She is in HS now ( St Lucy's ) I also sent her to Catholic school 1st -8th grade . I would always go to Mass with her and the class on Fridays and of course Sunday Mass ( school rules ).

    Reply
    Lapsed Catholic here , last time I went to Mass I was like 15 . Then at 39 my daughter was born . She is in HS now ( St Lucy's ) I also sent her to Catholic school 1st -8th grade . I would always go to Mass with her and the class on Fridays and of course Sunday Mass ( school rules ).

     
     
    IRISH228
    IRISH228
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2016
    Posts: 35
    Posted: Mar. 2, 2017 - 9:39 PM ET #34

    Reply
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,090
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,754
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,833
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 360
    • MLB Playoffs 17,044
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,946
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 35,586
    • PART DEUX 140
    • Trump's legacy? 33,966
    • Wednesday 10/07/2026 447

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.