Sleazy Trump makes S%xual comments about his own daughter
Yes, he's a creep but how does that make him a pedophile? That's a strong word to just casually throw around, especially as it pertains to the POTUS.
Yes, he's a creep but how does that make him a pedophile? That's a strong word to just casually throw around, especially as it pertains to the POTUS.
If this was not an edited, false event on youtube, it would be all over CNN...Along with all the other fake news you have become accustomed to...
If this was not an edited, false event on youtube, it would be all over CNN...Along with all the other fake news you have become accustomed to...
Yes, I love the Mega-Rich... They provided me and my family with wonderful lives... Created thousands of jobs, enhanced lives and created more tax revenue for schools, roads and so on...You are just jealous..Happy I don't have to go through my life with the HATE and VITRIOL you are spewing...Make love, not war...Oh, sorry; your a liberal, you don't know how to be civil.... Libs like to bully and call names, especially when they don't get their way..Cry Baby...
I AM A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN
SO ALL YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ARE WRONG
Yes, I love the Mega-Rich... They provided me and my family with wonderful lives... Created thousands of jobs, enhanced lives and created more tax revenue for schools, roads and so on...You are just jealous..Happy I don't have to go through my life with the HATE and VITRIOL you are spewing...Make love, not war...Oh, sorry; your a liberal, you don't know how to be civil.... Libs like to bully and call names, especially when they don't get their way..Cry Baby...
I AM A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN
SO ALL YOUR ASSUMPTIONS ARE WRONG
"First off, why resurrect this turd of a thread....."
And, Secondly, move it to the Political Forum where I can choose to view it or NOT!!!
"First off, why resurrect this turd of a thread....."
And, Secondly, move it to the Political Forum where I can choose to view it or NOT!!!
"First off, why resurrect this turd of a thread....."And, Secondly, move it to the Political Forum where I can choose to view it or NOT!!!
SORRY BROTHER ... I can NOT ACCEPT that WE have a PEDOPHILE in OFFICE ..
I keep reading how he went back stage at Miss Teen USA contests to Look at 13-16 yr old naked Children ... NOW he us supporting another PEDOPHILE in RAY MOORE
THIS HAS TO BE ROCK BOTTOM
I HATED THE CLINTONS and NEVER VOTED for either of them ...
"First off, why resurrect this turd of a thread....."And, Secondly, move it to the Political Forum where I can choose to view it or NOT!!!
SORRY BROTHER ... I can NOT ACCEPT that WE have a PEDOPHILE in OFFICE ..
I keep reading how he went back stage at Miss Teen USA contests to Look at 13-16 yr old naked Children ... NOW he us supporting another PEDOPHILE in RAY MOORE
THIS HAS TO BE ROCK BOTTOM
I HATED THE CLINTONS and NEVER VOTED for either of them ...
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
