Sleazy Trump makes S%xual comments about his own daughter
Posted:
#1
How could any parent support this sick incestuous Pedophile
How does any father makes these comments about his Own daughter ??????
Any of your Trump Worshipers care to defend your Fuher ????
I will start with this one and keep going if needed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWxkauh6lyA
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
How could any parent support this sick incestuous Pedophile
How does any father makes these comments about his Own daughter ??????
Any of your Trump Worshipers care to defend your Fuher ????
I will start with this one and keep going if needed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWxkauh6lyA
Posted:
#2
"Disgusting!!!! We don't need a perverted sexual predator in the White House!!!!!"
~ sincerely
Sally Perdue
Elizabeth Gracen
Juanita Brodderick
Kathleen Wiley
Paula Jones
Monica Lewinsky
Gennifer Flowers
"Disgusting!!!! We don't need a perverted sexual predator in the White House!!!!!"
~ sincerely
Sally Perdue
Elizabeth Gracen
Juanita Brodderick
Kathleen Wiley
Paula Jones
Monica Lewinsky
Gennifer Flowers
Posted:
#3
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
"Disgusting!!!! We don't need a perverted sexual predator in the White House!!!!!"
"Disgusting!!!! We don't need a perverted sexual predator in the White House!!!!!"
~ sincerely
Sally Perdue
Elizabeth Gracen
Juanita Brodderick
Kathleen Wiley
Paula Jones
Monica Lewinsky
Gennifer Flowers
Oh snap! Can't really blame the guy. We've all seen the wifey. I hear she's a kunt too; terrible personality.
Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:
"Disgusting!!!! We don't need a perverted sexual predator in the White House!!!!!"
"Disgusting!!!! We don't need a perverted sexual predator in the White House!!!!!"
~ sincerely
Sally Perdue
Elizabeth Gracen
Juanita Brodderick
Kathleen Wiley
Paula Jones
Monica Lewinsky
Gennifer Flowers
Oh snap! Can't really blame the guy. We've all seen the wifey. I hear she's a kunt too; terrible personality.
Posted:
#7
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
Read her new book, you'll retract that statement
She got a MBA from Wharton; one of the best B-schools in the world.
You may not like her but she's far from stupid.
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
Read her new book, you'll retract that statement
She got a MBA from Wharton; one of the best B-schools in the world.
You may not like her but she's far from stupid.
Posted:
#9
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
Read her new book, you'll retract that statement
JUST ANOTHER TRUST FUND GRIFTER
Was not even registered to vote during the primaries
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
Read her new book, you'll retract that statement
JUST ANOTHER TRUST FUND GRIFTER
Was not even registered to vote during the primaries
Posted:
#10
[Quote: Originally Posted by bigvern1013]
Man, she is an absolute smokeshow. ![]()
Smart too..
REGARDLESS OF WHAT A WOMAN LOOKS LIKE
, HOW CAN ANY FATHER TALK THIS WAY ON TV ABOUT HIS OWN CHILD >???????
INCEST ??? PEDOPHILE
CREEPY ORANGE CON ARTIST HANGING AROUND MISS TEEN USA competitions ...
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
[Quote: Originally Posted by bigvern1013]
Man, she is an absolute smokeshow. ![]()
Smart too..
REGARDLESS OF WHAT A WOMAN LOOKS LIKE
, HOW CAN ANY FATHER TALK THIS WAY ON TV ABOUT HIS OWN CHILD >???????
INCEST ??? PEDOPHILE
CREEPY ORANGE CON ARTIST HANGING AROUND MISS TEEN USA competitions ...
Posted:
#11
Quote Originally Posted by LRM704:
Why don't you just STFU
Why don't you just STFU
nahhh
this has nothing to do with politics
this is a mentally sick man who is very creepy !!!
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
Quote Originally Posted by LRM704:
Why don't you just STFU
Why don't you just STFU
nahhh
this has nothing to do with politics
this is a mentally sick man who is very creepy !!!
Posted:
#12
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
She got a MBA from Wharton; one of the best B-schools in the world.
You may not like her but she's far from stupid.
How Much did those grades cost ???
How did her pops graduate , despite not being able to make 3 complete fluid sentences or knowing simple 5th grade US history ....also admits he can't focus on reading anything for more than 4 minutes or a couple of pages
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
She got a MBA from Wharton; one of the best B-schools in the world.
You may not like her but she's far from stupid.
How Much did those grades cost ???
How did her pops graduate , despite not being able to make 3 complete fluid sentences or knowing simple 5th grade US history ....also admits he can't focus on reading anything for more than 4 minutes or a couple of pages
Posted:
#13
She's running a successful business which is more than most of us on this site have done.
Just b/c you don't like her father you question her intelligence. She's not stupid.
Beautiful, sexy and smart. Hatahs gone hate
She's running a successful business which is more than most of us on this site have done.
Just b/c you don't like her father you question her intelligence. She's not stupid.
Beautiful, sexy and smart. Hatahs gone hate
Posted:
#14
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
She got a MBA from Wharton; one of the best B-schools in the world.
You may not like her but she's far from stupid.
Her and Jared were probably on the same payment plan... you ever look up Kushner's history? It's interesting.
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
She got a MBA from Wharton; one of the best B-schools in the world.
You may not like her but she's far from stupid.
Her and Jared were probably on the same payment plan... you ever look up Kushner's history? It's interesting.
Posted:
#15
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
She's running a successful business which is more than most of us on this site have done.
She's running a successful business which is more than most of us on this site have done.
Just b/c you don't like her father you question her intelligence. She's not stupid.
Beautiful, sexy and smart. Hatahs gone hate
She's also for staying in the climate deal...
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
She's running a successful business which is more than most of us on this site have done.
She's running a successful business which is more than most of us on this site have done.
Just b/c you don't like her father you question her intelligence. She's not stupid.
Beautiful, sexy and smart. Hatahs gone hate
She's also for staying in the climate deal...
Posted:
#18
Here's what I do D-UP.....
*when confronted by my buddies....you know.....'GOOD CHRISTIAN'.....conservatives....that declare racism a thing of the past..."not a racist bone in my body!"....but somehow have NEVER had a black person over to their home or vice versa....and would kill their wife for dating a black man no doubt.....that declare God/ family #1 & 2.....but go to church once/year.....and occasionally cheat on their wife ....IF a timely opportunity knocks...............
you know.....those guys......................
"SO....this makes you PROUD?.......your FATHER or maybe mentor acts this way........and you're impressed?.......well not me pal........
......you speak of my daughter (who somehow) is better looking btw.......you just might get your azz kicked....but that's just ME......you like to bang family members?......good for you pal"...........hehe
INDEED.....
SMART PEOPLE.......understand that CONTINUED references to your own daughter in SEXUAL terms suggest you are SUBCONSCIOUSLY harboring thoughts......that you should not....
*and then the others..........
Here's a good one....not published because the white Don King would just deny it....and sue the hell outta the WP
https://www.buzzfeed.com/tamerragriffin/trump-asked-if-its-wrong-to-be-attracted-to-his-daughter?utm_term=.uyZQQx8O72#.hlbbb2oke5
Recall.......Bush was denied entry into UT business school......Harvard?......no problem ha
*Kushner got into Harvard after his crooked pop donated 2.5 mil
It is better to be feared - than to be loved.
Here's what I do D-UP.....
*when confronted by my buddies....you know.....'GOOD CHRISTIAN'.....conservatives....that declare racism a thing of the past..."not a racist bone in my body!"....but somehow have NEVER had a black person over to their home or vice versa....and would kill their wife for dating a black man no doubt.....that declare God/ family #1 & 2.....but go to church once/year.....and occasionally cheat on their wife ....IF a timely opportunity knocks...............
you know.....those guys......................
"SO....this makes you PROUD?.......your FATHER or maybe mentor acts this way........and you're impressed?.......well not me pal........
......you speak of my daughter (who somehow) is better looking btw.......you just might get your azz kicked....but that's just ME......you like to bang family members?......good for you pal"...........hehe
INDEED.....
SMART PEOPLE.......understand that CONTINUED references to your own daughter in SEXUAL terms suggest you are SUBCONSCIOUSLY harboring thoughts......that you should not....
*and then the others..........
Here's a good one....not published because the white Don King would just deny it....and sue the hell outta the WP
https://www.buzzfeed.com/tamerragriffin/trump-asked-if-its-wrong-to-be-attracted-to-his-daughter?utm_term=.uyZQQx8O72#.hlbbb2oke5
Recall.......Bush was denied entry into UT business school......Harvard?......no problem ha
*Kushner got into Harvard after his crooked pop donated 2.5 mil
Posted:
#19
IDIOCRACY already....?
IDIOCRACY already....?
Posted:
#20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA
most all my post didn't make it........divine intervention ordered by Trump?....
It is better to be feared - than to be loved.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA
most all my post didn't make it........divine intervention ordered by Trump?....
Posted:
#21
Double, I finally got to watch this b/c I'm at home and this is a chopped-up bite piece collaged together (which is French by the way). No wonder why none of the Nancy boy Liberal poster seem to get yo back on this one.
Was this supposed to be a lame attempt at a joke?
If not, I feel very offended! 
In all seriousness Double, you're my homeboy on this site. As long as we stay away from politics. 
Unlike my white-guilt pasty homeboy from Central Jersey (not mentioning any names but I believe it rhymes with Pale-Brine), I'm not gonna kiss yo black @ss b/c I feel like it.
Go Sabres and Bills! 
Trump will be our President for the next 7+ years so get used to it.
Double, I finally got to watch this b/c I'm at home and this is a chopped-up bite piece collaged together (which is French by the way). No wonder why none of the Nancy boy Liberal poster seem to get yo back on this one.
Was this supposed to be a lame attempt at a joke?
If not, I feel very offended! 
In all seriousness Double, you're my homeboy on this site. As long as we stay away from politics. 
Unlike my white-guilt pasty homeboy from Central Jersey (not mentioning any names but I believe it rhymes with Pale-Brine), I'm not gonna kiss yo black @ss b/c I feel like it.
Go Sabres and Bills! 
Trump will be our President for the next 7+ years so get used to it.
Posted:
#22
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
Double, I finally got to watch this b/c I'm at home and this is a chopped-up bite piece collaged together (which is French by the way). No wonder why none of the Nancy boy Liberal poster seem to get yo back on this one.
Double, I finally got to watch this b/c I'm at home and this is a chopped-up bite piece collaged together (which is French by the way). No wonder why none of the Nancy boy Liberal poster seem to get yo back on this one.
Was this supposed to be a lame attempt at a joke?
If not, I feel very offended! 
In all seriousness Double, you're my homeboy on this site. As long as we stay away from politics. 
Unlike my white-guilt pasty homeboy from Central Jersey (not mentioning any names but I believe it rhymes with Pale-Brine), I'm not gonna kiss yo black @ss b/c I feel like it.
Go Sabres and Bills! 
Trump will be our President for the next 7+ years so get used to it.
I LOVE YOU AS MY BROTHER 
, REGARDLESS
Of course people are going to disagree when it comes to The government and their choices/ actions ....
I am not some Blind Liberal or angry DemocRAT
The CLINTONS should have been locked up in the early 90's after they COMMITTED NUMEROUS FELONIES = WHITEWATER
THIS IS NOT
POLITICS
THIS IS A FATHER REFERRING TO HIS OWN
DAUGHTER AS A SEXUAL
OBJECT
SICK/DISGUSTING /CREEPY/
INCEST
PEDOPHILE BEHAVIOR
NO EXCUSES
NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DEFEND DONALD'S ACTIONS ON THE VIDEO/AUDIO EVIDENCE
I will post some more videos ...
YOU CANT PLAY THIS OFF AS FAKE NEWS OR ALTERNATIVE FACTS
THIS IS EVIL
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:
Double, I finally got to watch this b/c I'm at home and this is a chopped-up bite piece collaged together (which is French by the way). No wonder why none of the Nancy boy Liberal poster seem to get yo back on this one.
Double, I finally got to watch this b/c I'm at home and this is a chopped-up bite piece collaged together (which is French by the way). No wonder why none of the Nancy boy Liberal poster seem to get yo back on this one.
Was this supposed to be a lame attempt at a joke?
If not, I feel very offended! 
In all seriousness Double, you're my homeboy on this site. As long as we stay away from politics. 
Unlike my white-guilt pasty homeboy from Central Jersey (not mentioning any names but I believe it rhymes with Pale-Brine), I'm not gonna kiss yo black @ss b/c I feel like it.
Go Sabres and Bills! 
Trump will be our President for the next 7+ years so get used to it.
I LOVE YOU AS MY BROTHER 
, REGARDLESS
Of course people are going to disagree when it comes to The government and their choices/ actions ....
I am not some Blind Liberal or angry DemocRAT
The CLINTONS should have been locked up in the early 90's after they COMMITTED NUMEROUS FELONIES = WHITEWATER
THIS IS NOT
POLITICS
THIS IS A FATHER REFERRING TO HIS OWN
DAUGHTER AS A SEXUAL
OBJECT
SICK/DISGUSTING /CREEPY/
INCEST
PEDOPHILE BEHAVIOR
NO EXCUSES
NO ONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DEFEND DONALD'S ACTIONS ON THE VIDEO/AUDIO EVIDENCE
I will post some more videos ...
YOU CANT PLAY THIS OFF AS FAKE NEWS OR ALTERNATIVE FACTS
THIS IS EVIL
Posted:
#25
Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTGUY:
shut your lib behind
shut your lib behind
I AM NOT A LIBERAL
but I take it you support making sexual comments about your own children ???? or others children ????
BEST OF HEALTH, HAPPINESS,WEALTH, BLESSINGS and LUCK TO ALL !!
Quote Originally Posted by NIGHTGUY:
shut your lib behind
shut your lib behind
I AM NOT A LIBERAL
but I take it you support making sexual comments about your own children ???? or others children ????
Hot Forum Topics
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search

Covers is the world
leader in sports
betting information.
Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.