Should I try to get a loan to pursuit a gambling career
You're probably not going to heed this advice for an old man. But I need to say it anyway. And remember who told you this.
You're probably not going to heed this advice for an old man. But I need to say it anyway. And remember who told you this.
How old are you?
Do you live at home?
Get a job and save $10,000. If you live at home it'll take a couple years.
In the meantime, refine your capping skills.
You will be AMAZED two or three or five years from now to see yourself in 2016 and realize how LITTLE you knew about capping. That's scary to get into with a 10K bankroll.
How old are you?
Do you live at home?
Get a job and save $10,000. If you live at home it'll take a couple years.
In the meantime, refine your capping skills.
You will be AMAZED two or three or five years from now to see yourself in 2016 and realize how LITTLE you knew about capping. That's scary to get into with a 10K bankroll.
You're probably not going to heed this advice for an old man. But I need to say it anyway. And remember who told you this.
You're probably not going to heed this advice for an old man. But I need to say it anyway. And remember who told you this.
I'm 23 working at a job that barley pays the bills. I don't have the luxury to save 10,000 in a year. I don't where else to get a high bankroll.
I'm 23 working at a job that barley pays the bills. I don't have the luxury to save 10,000 in a year. I don't where else to get a high bankroll.
How old are you?
Do you live at home?
Get a job and save $10,000. If you live at home it'll take a couple years.
In the meantime, refine your capping skills.
You will be AMAZED two or three or five years from now to see yourself in 2016 and realize how LITTLE you knew about capping. That's scary to get into with a 10K bankroll.
How old are you?
Do you live at home?
Get a job and save $10,000. If you live at home it'll take a couple years.
In the meantime, refine your capping skills.
You will be AMAZED two or three or five years from now to see yourself in 2016 and realize how LITTLE you knew about capping. That's scary to get into with a 10K bankroll.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
- Thursday 10/08/2026 435
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,888
- PART DEUX 151
- TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 842
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,853
- Week 6 Money 8,358
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,240
- 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,792
- NFL LOCKED IN! 105,238
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
