I need 10K to be able start what I truly believe it would be a successful career in sports betting. What do you guys think?
Why do you believe it will truly be successful? I'm thinking if you were a truly successful gambler, even playing small bets, you'd have the 10K stockpiled by now. What am I missing?
Quote Originally Posted by Ravid32:
I need 10K to be able start what I truly believe it would be a successful career in sports betting. What do you guys think?
Why do you believe it will truly be successful? I'm thinking if you were a truly successful gambler, even playing small bets, you'd have the 10K stockpiled by now. What am I missing?
Regardless of endeavor, you should pursue your dream if you can afford failure. Only a minority are pro gamblers. Majority gamble as a hobby. Perhaps, you might be successful or not?
Regardless of endeavor, you should pursue your dream if you can afford failure. Only a minority are pro gamblers. Majority gamble as a hobby. Perhaps, you might be successful or not?
If you need to take a loan, you're not ready. Build your bankroll so you learn all the mistakes along the way. If you can't win with a small bankroll, you won't win with a big one.
If you need to take a loan, you're not ready. Build your bankroll so you learn all the mistakes along the way. If you can't win with a small bankroll, you won't win with a big one.
If you need to take a loan, you're not ready. Build your bankroll so you learn all the mistakes along the way. If you can't win with a small bankroll, you won't win with a big one.
So many truths in so few words
Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer:
If you need to take a loan, you're not ready. Build your bankroll so you learn all the mistakes along the way. If you can't win with a small bankroll, you won't win with a big one.
$80,000 down the drain, empty 401K, jobless, taking out loans, getting credit cards, nearly homeless and down to his last $100 losing ML parlays.
Wow.....
Haven't checked in on him in a while, but I see that much like when Hulk Hogan "reinvented" himself, he goes by "Hollywood" now even though he's from Jersey and living in Vegas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CeBuSQHY0w
When this guy inevitably ends it all, someone needs to take that thread and all his videos and option it for a movie. I'd go see it!
Quote Originally Posted by BWS77:
$80,000 down the drain, empty 401K, jobless, taking out loans, getting credit cards, nearly homeless and down to his last $100 losing ML parlays.
Wow.....
Haven't checked in on him in a while, but I see that much like when Hulk Hogan "reinvented" himself, he goes by "Hollywood" now even though he's from Jersey and living in Vegas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CeBuSQHY0w
When this guy inevitably ends it all, someone needs to take that thread and all his videos and option it for a movie. I'd go see it!
If you need to take a loan, you're not ready. Build your bankroll so you learn all the mistakes along the way. If you can't win with a small bankroll, you won't win with a big one.
^^^^^ This
Believe in yourself. Discipline.
~~~~~ZOSO~~~~~
Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer:
If you need to take a loan, you're not ready. Build your bankroll so you learn all the mistakes along the way. If you can't win with a small bankroll, you won't win with a big one.
Definitely get a loan. And don't get one from a bank. Get one from a loanshark that will charge 20% interest a week and will break your legs if you don't pay. That way you'll be more focused to win.
Definitely get a loan. And don't get one from a bank. Get one from a loanshark that will charge 20% interest a week and will break your legs if you don't pay. That way you'll be more focused to win.
go for it! I tried to be a pro poker player 10 years ago did well at first but poor money management led to my downfall. Even though I wasnt successful i had a great time following my dream. It was the happiest time of my life
go for it! I tried to be a pro poker player 10 years ago did well at first but poor money management led to my downfall. Even though I wasnt successful i had a great time following my dream. It was the happiest time of my life
I'm really good at betting sports. I'm at 55 percent for the year. I just need a large bankroll to be able to make decent amount. I also need to learn displace because I've lost my fair share at the cosinos.
I'm really good at betting sports. I'm at 55 percent for the year. I just need a large bankroll to be able to make decent amount. I also need to learn displace because I've lost my fair share at the cosinos.
if i was you, i would sell everything you have and everything your family has as well to get the bankroll you need because you're clearly going to make a ton of money, i'd wish you luck but its clear to me someone as "talented" as you doesn't need it
the cosinos eh
you sound incredibly sharp.
if i was you, i would sell everything you have and everything your family has as well to get the bankroll you need because you're clearly going to make a ton of money, i'd wish you luck but its clear to me someone as "talented" as you doesn't need it