For me, depends on the mood, depends on the food....
Out on the patio grilling some carne asada - I have a big mug I keep in the freezer and I mix a Modelo, Clamato, hot sauce, & squeeze of lime over ice.
Going out to a sushi bar/teppan grill - Sapporo, Asahi, Kirin Ichiban, etc.
Watching the "Big Game" at a sports bar - any crisp, light pale ale or IPA they have on tap.
Mowing the lawn - Miller Lite, ice cold. If I think about it ahead of time (like the night before), I'll pack them in a cooler so they're nearly frozen.
The list goes on. Don't limit yourself to just one beer. You might miss out on something you love.....
For me, depends on the mood, depends on the food....
Out on the patio grilling some carne asada - I have a big mug I keep in the freezer and I mix a Modelo, Clamato, hot sauce, & squeeze of lime over ice.
Going out to a sushi bar/teppan grill - Sapporo, Asahi, Kirin Ichiban, etc.
Watching the "Big Game" at a sports bar - any crisp, light pale ale or IPA they have on tap.
Mowing the lawn - Miller Lite, ice cold. If I think about it ahead of time (like the night before), I'll pack them in a cooler so they're nearly frozen.
The list goes on. Don't limit yourself to just one beer. You might miss out on something you love.....
Thanks guys, I really appreciate all the suggestions. I'll have to see what is available here in Las Vegas. Hopefully they have many of what you listed.
Cheers!
Thanks guys, I really appreciate all the suggestions. I'll have to see what is available here in Las Vegas. Hopefully they have many of what you listed.