Lately (last two months) I have been drinking Modelo and Pacifico. Pacifico is really good. If you have a beer that you suggest I try, please leave it below. Thanks.
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Lately (last two months) I have been drinking Modelo and Pacifico. Pacifico is really good. If you have a beer that you suggest I try, please leave it below. Thanks.
Lagunitas IPA & Brooklyn Lager are 2 beers I often have for my shift drink, . Also when I go to Vermont I look for Switchback Ale.Or Shed which is tasty.
Lagunitas IPA & Brooklyn Lager are 2 beers I often have for my shift drink, . Also when I go to Vermont I look for Switchback Ale.Or Shed which is tasty.
I've tasted a ton of beers, for my money you still can't beat a good ol Miller High Life. Crisp and clean and available pretty much everywhere you go.
If you like a spectrum of flavors, buy the Flying Dog 12 pack, that usually has 6 different styles/flavors within it so you can try a few and see what you like.
Otherwise, depending on where you are located, there might be micro-breweries to consider checking out.
I've tasted a ton of beers, for my money you still can't beat a good ol Miller High Life. Crisp and clean and available pretty much everywhere you go.
If you like a spectrum of flavors, buy the Flying Dog 12 pack, that usually has 6 different styles/flavors within it so you can try a few and see what you like.
Otherwise, depending on where you are located, there might be micro-breweries to consider checking out.
Absolutey! the Belgiums, and Germans are the brewmasters of the world, if you never experienced one, give it a shot, you'll never go back to anything brewed in the USA (pissjuice)...to each his own....
Quote Originally Posted by HoneyB:
Belgian and german beer are the best
Absolutey! the Belgiums, and Germans are the brewmasters of the world, if you never experienced one, give it a shot, you'll never go back to anything brewed in the USA (pissjuice)...to each his own....