• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 5
      NFL Week 5
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | General Discussion

    Scott Weiland Dead

    «First Previous 12
    benhogan76
    THEMUGG
    Slobbasaurus
    wizardofroz
    jmw59
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1896
    Posts: 33
    «First Previous 12
     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63860
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2015 - 8:13 PM ET #26

    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    Damn Scorp, that's kind of cold.


    Personally, I was never a fan of STP or any other of the 1990s depressing grunge rock.  I on't like Pearl Jam, Nirvana or Alice in Chains either. 
     You just listed my favorite bands in high school, only one you left out was Blind Melon.  Also another lead singer lost to Heroin.
    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


    Damn Scorp, that's kind of cold.


    Personally, I was never a fan of STP or any other of the 1990s depressing grunge rock.  I on't like Pearl Jam, Nirvana or Alice in Chains either. 
     You just listed my favorite bands in high school, only one you left out was Blind Melon.  Also another lead singer lost to Heroin.
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Dec. 6, 2015 - 11:09 PM ET #27

    Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:

     You just listed my favorite bands in high school, only one you left out was Blind Melon.  Also another lead singer lost to Heroin.
    It's his issue, not yours.........all four of those bands are HOF'ers.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:

     You just listed my favorite bands in high school, only one you left out was Blind Melon.  Also another lead singer lost to Heroin.
    It's his issue, not yours.........all four of those bands are HOF'ers.
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2015 - 12:02 AM ET #28

    Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:

     You just listed my favorite bands in high school, only one you left out was Blind Melon.  Also another lead singer lost to Heroin.

    Hey man, it's just my own preference.  I don't like 90's grunge rock because it sounds depressing to me.  I have close friends that love it and I say, "To each his own!."  At least it's rock and not rap BS.  Growing up in Jersey City, I heard enough of the BS that sub-urban middle class white kids call music. 

    Even though I think it's depressing, grunge rock is a lot more manlier than some of the sh!t I listened to in the 90s. 

    Before every hockey game I played, I had to listen to a song by Stevie Nicks.  My team mates, particularly my line mates, would bust my b@lls so bad that I was listening to "old man music."  I made an excuse justifying it as a pre-game superstitious ritual.  Truth is that I really love her music and I was using my pre-game "ritual" as an excuse.  I know my Cover brothers are gonna bust my b@lls for for this admission too but I don't care.  I think it's funny.

    Stevie Nicks is my only celebrity crush.  I can't do anything but laugh at myself.  


    When we stepped out on the ice, things were a lot less girly.  I still had my b@lls busted, but it's all out of love and we got to hit each other in the process.  Sports-wise, there's nothing better than checking an opponent skating in your zone with his head down.  Better believe that the Jersey City Capitals will lay your @ss out.  Skate with your head up kids or you're going to get hurt!  

    90s were great


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by benhogan76:

     You just listed my favorite bands in high school, only one you left out was Blind Melon.  Also another lead singer lost to Heroin.

    Hey man, it's just my own preference.  I don't like 90's grunge rock because it sounds depressing to me.  I have close friends that love it and I say, "To each his own!."  At least it's rock and not rap BS.  Growing up in Jersey City, I heard enough of the BS that sub-urban middle class white kids call music. 

    Even though I think it's depressing, grunge rock is a lot more manlier than some of the sh!t I listened to in the 90s. 

    Before every hockey game I played, I had to listen to a song by Stevie Nicks.  My team mates, particularly my line mates, would bust my b@lls so bad that I was listening to "old man music."  I made an excuse justifying it as a pre-game superstitious ritual.  Truth is that I really love her music and I was using my pre-game "ritual" as an excuse.  I know my Cover brothers are gonna bust my b@lls for for this admission too but I don't care.  I think it's funny.

    Stevie Nicks is my only celebrity crush.  I can't do anything but laugh at myself.  


    When we stepped out on the ice, things were a lot less girly.  I still had my b@lls busted, but it's all out of love and we got to hit each other in the process.  Sports-wise, there's nothing better than checking an opponent skating in your zone with his head down.  Better believe that the Jersey City Capitals will lay your @ss out.  Skate with your head up kids or you're going to get hurt!  

    90s were great


     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2015 - 6:21 PM ET #29

     Love Stevie Nicks.......she has reached legendary status in my book.

     I was never a HUGE Nirvana fan.......like some of their stuff but not nearly as much as I like AIC, Soundgarden, & STP. Layne Staley, Chris Cornell, & Scott Weiland are 3 of my fav rock vocalists ever. Some of their stuff is a bit dark, but they have an edge to them that just grabs me.
    Reply
     Love Stevie Nicks.......she has reached legendary status in my book.

     I was never a HUGE Nirvana fan.......like some of their stuff but not nearly as much as I like AIC, Soundgarden, & STP. Layne Staley, Chris Cornell, & Scott Weiland are 3 of my fav rock vocalists ever. Some of their stuff is a bit dark, but they have an edge to them that just grabs me.
     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63860
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2015 - 6:54 PM ET #30

    AIC unplugged was one of my faves, I have really started to get back into Blind Melon last couple years great stuff.  Love the song Walk and I do like me some Fleetwood Mac
    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply
    AIC unplugged was one of my faves, I have really started to get back into Blind Melon last couple years great stuff.  Love the song Walk and I do like me some Fleetwood Mac
     
    Slobbasaurus
    Slobbasaurus
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2007
    Posts: 7150
    Posted: Dec. 7, 2015 - 7:29 PM ET #31

    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

     Love Stevie Nicks.......she has reached legendary status in my book.

     I was never a HUGE Nirvana fan.......like some of their stuff but not nearly as much as I like AIC, Soundgarden, & STP. Layne Staley, Chris Cornell, & Scott Weiland are 3 of my fav rock vocalists ever. Some of their stuff is a bit dark, but they have an edge to them that just grabs me.

    To the White Witch we call Stevie Nicks 

    I had the biggest crush on her when I was a little boy. One of the few good things my father did for me was taking me to The Dance Tour back in 1997.  I met her several years later in Mid-town Manhattan and got a pic with her. I couldn't believe how short she was in normal clothes trying to blend in.  She's like 5 foot nothing.  She might be close to 70 but I'd still throw her one, hahahaha.

    Soundgarden is in the grunge rock genre but I do like them and Audioslave.  

    Chris Cornell is a hell of a talented musician.  I like both bands.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

     Love Stevie Nicks.......she has reached legendary status in my book.

     I was never a HUGE Nirvana fan.......like some of their stuff but not nearly as much as I like AIC, Soundgarden, & STP. Layne Staley, Chris Cornell, & Scott Weiland are 3 of my fav rock vocalists ever. Some of their stuff is a bit dark, but they have an edge to them that just grabs me.

    To the White Witch we call Stevie Nicks 

    I had the biggest crush on her when I was a little boy. One of the few good things my father did for me was taking me to The Dance Tour back in 1997.  I met her several years later in Mid-town Manhattan and got a pic with her. I couldn't believe how short she was in normal clothes trying to blend in.  She's like 5 foot nothing.  She might be close to 70 but I'd still throw her one, hahahaha.

    Soundgarden is in the grunge rock genre but I do like them and Audioslave.  

    Chris Cornell is a hell of a talented musician.  I like both bands.
     
    wizardofroz
    wizardofroz
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2004
    Posts: 6768
    Posted: Dec. 10, 2015 - 8:42 AM ET #32

    Quote Originally Posted by KingScorpio:

    Just a manufactured product of the record industry.Good riddance 

      Idiotic comment from a miserable, ignorant person.  Regardless how you feel about Scott as a person, he was NOT manufactured.  And whether or not you like his music, he had a HUGE impact on the grunge scene.      
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by KingScorpio:

    Just a manufactured product of the record industry.Good riddance 

      Idiotic comment from a miserable, ignorant person.  Regardless how you feel about Scott as a person, he was NOT manufactured.  And whether or not you like his music, he had a HUGE impact on the grunge scene.      
     
     
    jmw59
    jmw59
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2005
    Posts: 14430
    Posted: Dec. 13, 2015 - 11:38 AM ET #33

    stevie nicks is the most underrated song writer in rock and roll IMO
    Reply
    stevie nicks is the most underrated song writer in rock and roll IMO
    All Forums | General Discussion
    «First Previous 12

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 460,355
    • Thursday 10/08/2026 436
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,894
    • PART DEUX 157
    • TB/BOYS live in game comment welcome 847
    • Week 6 Money 8,478
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,854
    • 🏀😎🥳 NCAA hoops bets hitting over 63% each year for past few seasons!...BUT will this continue? 🤔 ...or regress?? 🤒🤕😧 191,793
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 36,271
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 105,262

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Privacy Choices Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.