And while we're at it, how is it against Covers policy to have an avatar of some random hot chick, and yet an avatar of the Unabomber, responsible for murdering at least 3 people, and wounding countless others, is perfectly acceptable.
Hypocrisy at its finest...
And while we're at it, how is it against Covers policy to have an avatar of some random hot chick, and yet an avatar of the Unabomber, responsible for murdering at least 3 people, and wounding countless others, is perfectly acceptable.
Bradley Nowell, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, Scott Weiland. Heroin's a hell of a drug...
p.s. Any chance we could get King Scorpio hooked on it?
Not to mention Amy Winehouse. Just seems too many talented people fall into the heroin pit...
I grew up on and loved STP, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden..... - so much so that I even gave STP a pass for "Talk Show" - "Hello, Hello"
But, just like everything from Queen to G&R to Van Halen to Rage Against The Machine, and all the others you mentioned - how about even like The Drowning Pool - remember "Bodies"? When you lose that magical front man, your band loses that thing that made them special. I always held out hope for a STP reunion, but, alas, I guess it wasn't meant to be.........
Oh, and "King Scorpio" - in the words of Louis C.K.
"SUCK A BAG OF D!CKS!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Quote Originally Posted by Camp_Nou:
Bradley Nowell, Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, Scott Weiland. Heroin's a hell of a drug...
p.s. Any chance we could get King Scorpio hooked on it?
Not to mention Amy Winehouse. Just seems too many talented people fall into the heroin pit...
I grew up on and loved STP, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden..... - so much so that I even gave STP a pass for "Talk Show" - "Hello, Hello"
But, just like everything from Queen to G&R to Van Halen to Rage Against The Machine, and all the others you mentioned - how about even like The Drowning Pool - remember "Bodies"? When you lose that magical front man, your band loses that thing that made them special. I always held out hope for a STP reunion, but, alas, I guess it wasn't meant to be.........
Oh, and "King Scorpio" - in the words of Louis C.K.
And while we're at it, how is it against Covers policy to have an avatar of some random hot chick, and yet an avatar of the Unabomber, responsible for murdering at least 3 people, and wounding countless others, is perfectly acceptable.
Hypocrisy at its finest...
Camp, you have a hot chick in your avatar. I love Alex Morgan.
I heard what you're saying though. As brilliant as Teddy K was, he's still a terrorist scumbag.
Jim Morrison was another musician who the it all away on the China White
Quote Originally Posted by Camp_Nou:
And while we're at it, how is it against Covers policy to have an avatar of some random hot chick, and yet an avatar of the Unabomber, responsible for murdering at least 3 people, and wounding countless others, is perfectly acceptable.
Hypocrisy at its finest...
Camp, you have a hot chick in your avatar. I love Alex Morgan.
I heard what you're saying though. As brilliant as Teddy K was, he's still a terrorist scumbag.
Jim Morrison was another musician who the it all away on the China White
I believe the biggest obstacle to rock stars that are addicted is time... They have all the time in the world and can't fight the fight all the time. Think about this. We (or most of us) have careers that take up huge parts of our day. I'm 12 hours from wake-up until getting home. I'm heavily involved or have something to put my mind to. The rockers don't have that, they have 24/7! A few of them beat it, but can you imagine having that much free time that this demon works on you? I really believe that's idle time is the devil's workshop. Scott Weiland isn't going to get a regular job, not gonna happen, probably never had a real job.
I feel for his parents, 2nd son they're going to bury. It's a selfish disease, if nothing else wouldn't you stay clean to not put your parents through that twice, but I know that kind of logic never entered his mind...
I believe the biggest obstacle to rock stars that are addicted is time... They have all the time in the world and can't fight the fight all the time. Think about this. We (or most of us) have careers that take up huge parts of our day. I'm 12 hours from wake-up until getting home. I'm heavily involved or have something to put my mind to. The rockers don't have that, they have 24/7! A few of them beat it, but can you imagine having that much free time that this demon works on you? I really believe that's idle time is the devil's workshop. Scott Weiland isn't going to get a regular job, not gonna happen, probably never had a real job.
I feel for his parents, 2nd son they're going to bury. It's a selfish disease, if nothing else wouldn't you stay clean to not put your parents through that twice, but I know that kind of logic never entered his mind...